Yeah, I figured that would be the weakest link in the letter.
I can't debate Econ with you, so I might learn something if you point out other fallacies in the letter.
I'm just a broken down old history major that tries to live by simple lessons I've learned in my life like:
Life Lesson # 113:
When a Really Rich Guy like Brin spends a $100,000,000 to defeat a ballot measure that relates to taxing Really Rich Guys, I'm pretty much going to vote in favor of that measure every time.
What is your take on Jensen Huang saying he would be perfectly alright with it?
I can't debate Econ with you, so I might learn something if you point out other fallacies in the letter.
I'm just a broken down old history major that tries to live by simple lessons I've learned in my life like:
Life Lesson # 113:
When a Really Rich Guy like Brin spends a $100,000,000 to defeat a ballot measure that relates to taxing Really Rich Guys, I'm pretty much going to vote in favor of that measure every time.
What is your take on Jensen Huang saying he would be perfectly alright with it?
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison
“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison
“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”



