Off Topic
Sponsored by

The Official BI Thread for All Things Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool

4,958 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by chazzed
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"I guess she choked," Mr. Trump said. "I don't know what the hell happened."

"I was disappointed with Jeanine Pirro, really disappointed with Jeanine Pirro," he said. "She folded like an umbrella, and people get away with things. It's a disgrace."


*I would be shocked if Trump had familiarity with the precise wording of idioms…..which is why he sh@it the bed trying to come up with:

"She folded like a cheap suit".
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
prospeCt
How long do you want to ignore this user?



SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No proof and no sense from this admin. Love MaddowBlog reporting

https://www.ms.now/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/trump-reflecting-pool-pirro-hearn-evidence-proof-video-tape

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump admits he and his administration were lying about the reflecting pool, which was obvious and predicted by many of us. Somehow his supporters still don't care about the repitition and pattern of lies from Trump and his administration.
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Trump admits he and his administration were lying about the reflecting pool, which was obvious and predicted by many of us. Somehow his supporters still don't care about the repution and pattern of lies from Trump and his administration.

It's so unbelievable to me. The lack of credibility that establishes, why would anyone want that?

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Trump admits he and his administration were lying about the reflecting pool, which was obvious and predicted by many of us. Somehow his supporters still don't care about the repution and pattern of lies from Trump and his administration.


Trump is still saying it happened. Doesn't really change much. Wouldn't you want him to admit that there's no video if there's no video?
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

Trump admits he and his administration were lying about the reflecting pool, which was obvious and predicted by many of us. Somehow his supporters still don't care about the repution and pattern of lies from Trump and his administration.


Trump is still saying it happened. Doesn't really change much. Wouldn't you want him to admit that there's no video if there's no video?


I would have wanted them to have not told us there was video in the first place if there is no video.
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've been out all day in meetings at City Hall and not in synch with the latest news.

So Trump is now backtracking on claiming to have pictures of a vandal going in and "hacking it up with a knife" as he claimed on June 22nd?

As I recall, Trump said that "you'll see it in court".

Surely there is someone else to blame?
No?






bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
" So Trump is now backtracking on claiming to have pictures of a vandal going in and "hacking it up with a knife" as he claimed on June 22nd?"

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Calling Todd Blanche to a white courtesy telephone.
Calling Todd Blanche . . .



Trump pushes DOJ to open another case against ex-Olympian after raging over dropped Reflecting Pool charges: report
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Swamp getting swampier.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

The Swamp getting swampier.


gross, just like this administration
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

gross, just like this administration


Is that a Reflecting Pool or a Sewage Treatment Plant?
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Something to reflect on...
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

gross, just like this administration


Is that a Reflecting Pool or a Sewage Treatment Plant?



It's America under Trump
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

gross, just like this administration


Is that a Reflecting Pool or a Sewage Treatment Plant?



It's America under Trump

It's the real Lake America from Trump, it's really swampy

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where is Lake Epstein?
Is it near Harp Cove?

SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Where is Lake Epstein?
Is it near Harp Cove?



Harp Cove is a special place. Great for picnics and to read prints hot off the printer!
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.cnn.com/2026/09/03/politics/reflecting-pool-contractor-algae

More swampy and another contractor to step in. What a disaster

Thanks DJT

Vote Blue and Vote Gavin
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Israel has algae problems of their own creation

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Idiots
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This malignant narcissist doesn't know when to drop a claim through which the entire population of the planet sees.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.