Off Topic
Sponsored by

Vakay was good

1,187 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by SBGold
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rested and ready to go. Lessons learned?

Vote Blue and Go Bears!
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

You may be a little gun shy now, which I can understand, but If you ever PM me, I promise to keep it just between you and me
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lol, I understand.

And heck no about being gun shy, that's not who I am. be ready BS, the cavalry is back in town.

VOTE BLUE and GO Bears
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Rested and ready to go. Lessons learned?



It was a nice vacation. Agreed.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:


You may be a little gun shy now, which I can understand, but If you ever PM me, I promise to keep it just between you and me

Unless he Favres you, naturally,
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vakay was good, but like Joe Jamail in a Texas-style deposition, I am ready to rock all comers:



VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I had 4 days to think about donating to CAL NIL.

Still trying to be objective, no matter how badly Ive been treated here by other Cal alums who have constantly trolled and bullied me 24/7.

If this is how we treat each other, how are we suppose to come together as a team?

BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

I had 4 days to think about donating to CAL NIL.

Still trying to be objective, no matter how badly Ive been treated here by other Cal alums who have constantly trolled and bullied me 24/7.

If this is how we treat each other, how are we suppose to come together as a team?




Self reflection is best in this situation.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

DiabloWags said:

I had 4 days to think about donating to CAL NIL.

Still trying to be objective, no matter how badly Ive been treated here by other Cal alums who have constantly trolled and bullied me 24/7.

If this is how we treat each other, how are we suppose to come together as a team?




Self reflection is best in this situation.


I dont see much of a TEAM here.
That's what my reflection and insight tell me.

As a result, I dont see myself donating to Cal NIL anytime soon. But then again, it's a highly personal choice.
A sold-out stadium against UCLA and a 9-win season might change my mind.

BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

BearlySane88 said:

DiabloWags said:

I had 4 days to think about donating to CAL NIL.

Still trying to be objective, no matter how badly Ive been treated here by other Cal alums who have constantly trolled and bullied me 24/7.

If this is how we treat each other, how are we suppose to come together as a team?




Self reflection is best in this situation.


I dont see much of a TEAM here.
That's what my reflection and insight tell me.

As a result, I dont see myself donating to Cal NIL anytime soon. But then again, it's a highly personal choice.
A sold-out stadium against UCLA and a 9-win season might change my mind.




Self reflection has nothing to do with a team. I hope your NIL goals are met. I support the team regardless but as you said, it's highly personal.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

I had 4 days to think about donating to CAL NIL.

Still trying to be objective, no matter how badly Ive been treated here by other Cal alums who have constantly trolled and bullied me 24/7.

If this is how we treat each other, how are we suppose to come together as a team?



On our side, we do get treated badly here, no doubt about it.

My motivation to support Cal after dealing with some of the types here has definitely lessened personally.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.