Off Topic
Sponsored by

Rodgers Unloads on Fauci

12,002 Views | 150 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by DaddyLegend
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just starred your post regarding stars because I care about stars.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Interesting.
Stars.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/81358/replies/2723941



And you're one of the other ones who care.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

I just starred your post regarding stars because I care about stars.


We know, you talk about them more than most here.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The right is desperate to bring up sideshows like Fauci instead of the war they lost and the pedophiles they are protecting.
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

The right is desperate to bring up sideshows like Fauci instead of the war they lost and the pedophiles they are protecting.


Calling Fauci a "sideshow" because you'd rather talk about something else is an interesting definition of accountability. Apparently scandals only count when they're politically convenient.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

The right is desperate to bring up sideshows like Fauci instead of the war they lost and the pedophiles they are protecting.


Calling Fauci a "sideshow" because you'd rather talk about something else is an interesting definition of accountability. Apparently scandals only count when they're politically convenient.


You think the old Fauci story is more important than the war we are losing and the pedophiles the government is protecting?
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

The right is desperate to bring up sideshows like Fauci instead of the war they lost and the pedophiles they are protecting.


Calling Fauci a "sideshow" because you'd rather talk about something else is an interesting definition of accountability. Apparently scandals only count when they're politically convenient.


You think the old Fauci story is more important than the war we are losing and the pedophiles the government is protecting?

If I may take the liberty for answering that question for him:
Hell yes!

*I wish I could star myself. I would award a mitten full.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

The right is desperate to bring up sideshows like Fauci instead of the war they lost and the pedophiles they are protecting.


Calling Fauci a "sideshow" because you'd rather talk about something else is an interesting definition of accountability. Apparently scandals only count when they're politically convenient.


You think the old Fauci story is more important than the war we are losing and the pedophiles the government is protecting?


I didn't realize there could only be one story at a time.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

The right is desperate to bring up sideshows like Fauci instead of the war they lost and the pedophiles they are protecting.


Calling Fauci a "sideshow" because you'd rather talk about something else is an interesting definition of accountability. Apparently scandals only count when they're politically convenient.


You think the old Fauci story is more important than the war we are losing and the pedophiles the government is protecting?

If I may take the liberty for answering that question for him:
Hell yes!

*I wish I could star myself. I would award a mitten full.


Once again, nobody cares about stars except for you and the other person who comments about them repeatedly.
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

The right is desperate to bring up sideshows like Fauci instead of the war they lost and the pedophiles they are protecting.


Calling Fauci a "sideshow" because you'd rather talk about something else is an interesting definition of accountability. Apparently scandals only count when they're politically convenient.

You think the old Fauci story is more important than the war we are losing and the pedophiles the government is protecting?

Thank Alex Jones for breaking the Epstein story.

Thank MAGA for trying to hold Fauci accountable.
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Grrrrah76 said:

Aaron evidently didn't spend much time in the classroom at Cal. For someone who claims he is so smart and well read, he totally misconstrued why Fauci was taking the fifth at the scam hearing by Rand Paul. He must get his news from Fox.

Aaron was evidently smart enough to evade forced vaccination.
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.