Off Topic
Sponsored by

White House Counsel has had enough

291 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by SBGold
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/top-trump-lawyer-david-warrington-ditches-the-white-house/

Hard for a counsel to work there with all the ethical transgressions and the hate politics

I might go for a job there just to clean up the place

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They aren't ethical transgressions they are just legal hurdles. Guy is a loser. I look forward to a real lawyer taking this job
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

They aren't ethical transgressions they are just legal hurdles. Guy is a loser. I look forward to a real lawyer taking this job

LOL

I'm on my way!

vote blue and vote gavin
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.