Off Topic
Sponsored by

Gutfeld, Tafoya and now.....

4,590 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by DaddyLegend
westcoastdude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was shocked when I clicked on her X bio to find out she is a Berkeley alum.

https://x.com/jaymefranklin16?s=20
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1. I would like to see proof of that;
2. She looks AI generated; and
3. She also allegedly graduated same high school as Patty Hearst.



Based on those 3 alleged grads (and a few of the posters here) what da f@uck happened to Cal after I graduated? Where on the trail did it lose it's way?


“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
wifeisafurd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like a Fox News anchor.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why is Miss Franklin (Cal, 2020) holding her stomach while Trump is nodding off?

Anyone who watches this can clearly see why we are the "hottest country in the world" right now.

MAGA!


BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Why is Miss Franklin (Cal, 2020) holding her stomach while Trump is nodding off?

Anyone who watches this can clearly see why we are the "hottest country in the world" right now.

MAGA!





Booth
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yawn.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wifeisafurd said:

Looks like a Fox News anchor.


….or a young Marie Osmond that has turned into demon after being bitten by a vampire.


RFKJr is bird dogging that and trying to be sly about it. Hey, now at least I can get my vaccine advice from her instead of some pot bellied hack with a Substack column.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Why is Miss Franklin (Cal, 2020) holding her stomach while Trump is nodding off?

Anyone who watches this can clearly see why we are the "hottest country in the world" right now.

MAGA!





When a man loves a woman AND a woman loves a man, they often get married and have kids. It is the circle of life.



https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/jayme-leagh-franklin-family-meet-trumps-glamorous-ally-husband-drake-franklin-and-daughter-vivienne-101786535647469-amp.html
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wifeisafurd said:

Looks like a Fox News anchor.


I wonder if anyone has verified that she graduated from Cal with a degree in American History.

She has one heck of a Linkedin profile.
3 months here, 4 months there.
lol


bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In '76 I thought I got an A.B. in History. Cal now specifies your emphasis in the degree? Since when?

*Her LinkedIn states "American History"

*I bet she was a Kappa or a DG.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

In '76 I thought I got an A.B. in History. Cal now specifies your emphasis in the degree? Since when?

*Her LinkedIn states "American History"

*I bet she was a Kappa or a DG.


Yes, I noticed that too.

FWIW: Cal does not offer a major in "American History".
Cal offers a major in American Studies.

Majors - Office of Undergraduate Admissions




cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

In '76 I thought I got an A.B. in History. Cal now specifies your emphasis in the degree? Since when?

*Her LinkedIn states "American History"

*I bet she was a Kappa or a DG.
hey, I dated a kappa that was hot/jewish. She went on to Wall Street after interning at H&Q in the Russ building bringing companies like Atari public. After dumping me she went on to wall street, fashion and digital advertising at the opportune moment. I Married her roommate. Friend of mine passed out in the ivy there at the kappa house. Forget what house he was in, but he said it was comfy.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I dated a recently graduated Kappa from Grass Valley named Stacy whose father was a pilot for Pan Am and she became a stewardess for Pan Am after Cal. We met on the subway in NYC when she was coming back from JFK.

Two Cal Bears in the Big City.

Great gal!!!


cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

1. I would like to see proof of that;
2. She looks AI generated; and
3. She also allegedly graduated same high school as Patty Hearst.



Based on those 3 alleged grads (and a few of the posters here) what da f@uck happened to Cal after I graduated? Where on the trail did it lose it's way?



gee as a Priest of Patty's Shrine (and the lesser known Steven Weed Memorial Closet) my connections to her go deeper than I originally thought and beyond the Kappa connection.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did you say Kappa?

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Did you say Kappa?


he signed my chem 1a book in the basement of la Val's one night. The connections keep going!
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
westcoastdude said:

I was shocked when I clicked on her X bio to find out she is a Berkeley alum.


I had no idea she was a Cal alum either.
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One of the comments to the video:

Callie Wake

@wokemobfootball
18h
"Where you're filming is an industrial zone about an hour walk from UC Berkeley in Albany, CA. But I'm sure you already knew that since you went out of your way to get there."

Unhoused individuals who previously gathered around People's Park have occasionally congregated on nearby Telegraph Avenue sidewalks or moved toward downtown and other city-managed or transitional zones, as Berkeley has actively swept and closed major visible street encampments near the downtown and campus corridors.

*I would love to see proof Jayme Franklin graduated Cal. I smell stolen valor.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PAC-10-BEAR said:

westcoastdude said:

I was shocked when I clicked on her X bio to find out she is a Berkeley alum.


I had no idea she was a Cal alum either.



Behind his apartments, don't think so. Nothing like that near campus.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

PAC-10-BEAR said:

westcoastdude said:

I was shocked when I clicked on her X bio to find out she is a Berkeley alum.


I had no idea she was a Cal alum either.



Behind his apartments, don't think so. Nothing like that near campus.


A commenter identified the site as an industrial zone an hour walk from Berkeley in Albany, CA. More lies from the right.

I dont appreciate posts falsely disparaging UC Berkeley on a site for UC Berkeley.
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

PAC-10-BEAR said:

westcoastdude said:

I was shocked when I clicked on her X bio to find out she is a Berkeley alum.


I had no idea she was a Cal alum either.



Behind his apartments, don't think so. Nothing like that near campus.


A commenter identified the site as an industrial zone an hour walk from Berkeley in Albany, CA. More lies from the right.

I dont appreciate posts falsely disparaging UC Berkeley on a site for UC Berkeley.
I've already had to explain this to my brother. Cal has a number of trolls as we know, well, sadly some amplify the trolls posting lying garbage here on a Cal site.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The anti Cal trolls could never have gotten in to Cal.

Jayme Franklin claims to have an A.B. from Cal in American History. No such animal, honey.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

The anti Cal trolls could never have gotten in to Cal.

Jayme Franklin claims to have an A.B. from Cal in American History. No such animal, honey.


Not sure why you have to throw sexist comments like honey in there. People like that shouldn't have been admitted to Cal either.
Muckieeye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think you should clutch your pearls even harder.

Ya know : enhance the drama.
Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives...
I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative.
-John Stewart Mill
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

The anti Cal trolls could never have gotten in to Cal.

Jayme Franklin claims to have an A.B. from Cal in American History. No such animal, honey.


She's a FRAUD.
Muckieeye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey guys: calling a MAGA influencer and Trumps latest potential side piece a "fraud" is sexist.

Telling a reporter she should smile more or calling another reporter "Piggy" ? Those are sick burns, bro! Those chicks had it coming!
Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives...
I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative.
-John Stewart Mill
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Muckieeye said:

Hey guys: calling a MAGA influencer and Trumps latest potential side piece a "fraud" is sexist.

Telling a reporter she should smile more or calling another reporter "Piggy" ? Those are sick burns, bro! Those chicks had it coming!


Calling her a fraud isn't sexist. Calling her honey, is. Referring to women as chicks can also be viewed as sexist. If Trump ever posts that on OT I will make sure to call him out for it. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Muckieeye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Honey, sometimes calling someone else "Honey" is the equivalent of saying "bless yer heart, poor dear".

Save your faux outrage for something more important, like defending Trump's sexist behavior over the past 40+ years.
Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives...
I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative.
-John Stewart Mill
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Muckieeye said:

Honey, sometimes calling someone else "Honey" is the equivalent of saying "bless yer heart, poor dear".

Save your faux outrage for something more important, like defending Trump's sexist behavior over the past 40+ years.


MAGA and the Religious Right dont care.
They "forgive" the sexist sinner.

But now that diesel prices are sky high.
The "forgiveness" factor becomes even more interesting.

BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Muckieeye said:

Honey, sometimes calling someone else "Honey" is the equivalent of saying "bless yer heart, poor dear".

Save your faux outrage for something more important, like defending Trump's sexist behavior over the past 40+ years.


Please don't direct sexist comments towards me.
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

Muckieeye said:

Honey, sometimes calling someone else "Honey" is the equivalent of saying "bless yer heart, poor dear".

Save your faux outrage for something more important, like defending Trump's sexist behavior over the past 40+ years.


Please don't direct sexist comments towards me.
Note to self: BearlySane isn't sweet and isn't the bee's knees.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Muckieeye said:

Honey, sometimes calling someone else "Honey" is the equivalent of saying "bless yer heart, poor dear".

Save your faux outrage for something more important, like defending Trump's sexist behavior over the past 40+ years.


Please don't direct sexist comments towards me.
Note to self: BearlySane isn't sweet and isn't the bee's knees.


Note to self: Eastern Oregon Bear likes making personal attacks
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Muckieeye said:

Honey, sometimes calling someone else "Honey" is the equivalent of saying "bless yer heart, poor dear".

Save your faux outrage for something more important, like defending Trump's sexist behavior over the past 40+ years.


Please don't direct sexist comments towards me.
Note to self: BearlySane isn't sweet and isn't the bee's knees.


Note to self: Eastern Oregon Bear likes making personal attacks
Careful. That's almost a nano-aggression. Good thing I'm not thin skinned.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Muckieeye said:

Honey, sometimes calling someone else "Honey" is the equivalent of saying "bless yer heart, poor dear".

Save your faux outrage for something more important, like defending Trump's sexist behavior over the past 40+ years.


Please don't direct sexist comments towards me.

Note to self: BearlySane isn't sweet and isn't the bee's knees.


Note to self: Eastern Oregon Bear likes making personal attacks

Careful. That's almost a nano-aggression. Good thing I'm not thin skinned.


Thank God you are not a snowflake.
The petty and pedantic flagging because people got their "feelings" hurt has really disrupted this forum.

Go Bears!
Page 1 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.