Off Topic
Sponsored by

Gutfeld, Tafoya and now.....

4,591 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by DaddyLegend
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Muckieeye said:

Honey, sometimes calling someone else "Honey" is the equivalent of saying "bless yer heart, poor dear".

Save your faux outrage for something more important, like defending Trump's sexist behavior over the past 40+ years.


Please don't direct sexist comments towards me.
Note to self: BearlySane isn't sweet and isn't the bee's knees.


Note to self: Eastern Oregon Bear likes making personal attacks


This a good faith question from a concerned fellow BI community member:

Do you feel that you garner more than your fair share of personal attacks from multiple fellow posters?
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Muckieeye said:

Honey, sometimes calling someone else "Honey" is the equivalent of saying "bless yer heart, poor dear".

Save your faux outrage for something more important, like defending Trump's sexist behavior over the past 40+ years.


Please don't direct sexist comments towards me.

Note to self: BearlySane isn't sweet and isn't the bee's knees.


Note to self: Eastern Oregon Bear likes making personal attacks

Careful. That's almost a nano-aggression. Good thing I'm not thin skinned.


Thank God you are not a snowflake.
The petty and pedantic flagging because people got their "feelings" hurt has really disrupted this forum.

Go Bears!



Dude you have no room to talk lol. You just described yourself.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

BearlySane88 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Muckieeye said:

Honey, sometimes calling someone else "Honey" is the equivalent of saying "bless yer heart, poor dear".

Save your faux outrage for something more important, like defending Trump's sexist behavior over the past 40+ years.


Please don't direct sexist comments towards me.
Note to self: BearlySane isn't sweet and isn't the bee's knees.


Note to self: Eastern Oregon Bear likes making personal attacks


This a good faith question from a concerned fellow BI community member:

Do you feel that you garner more than your fair share of personal attacks from multiple fellow posters?



No need to be concerned about me lol. I'm gravy.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

bearister said:

BearlySane88 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Muckieeye said:

Honey, sometimes calling someone else "Honey" is the equivalent of saying "bless yer heart, poor dear".

Save your faux outrage for something more important, like defending Trump's sexist behavior over the past 40+ years.


Please don't direct sexist comments towards me.
Note to self: BearlySane isn't sweet and isn't the bee's knees.


Note to self: Eastern Oregon Bear likes making personal attacks


This a good faith question from a concerned fellow BI community member:

Do you feel that you garner more than your fair share of personal attacks from multiple fellow posters?



No need to be concerned about me lol. I'm gravy.


I'm an Empath. I am concerned about everyone and take on and dissipate their pain.

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

BearlySane88 said:

bearister said:

BearlySane88 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Muckieeye said:

Honey, sometimes calling someone else "Honey" is the equivalent of saying "bless yer heart, poor dear".

Save your faux outrage for something more important, like defending Trump's sexist behavior over the past 40+ years.


Please don't direct sexist comments towards me.
Note to self: BearlySane isn't sweet and isn't the bee's knees.


Note to self: Eastern Oregon Bear likes making personal attacks


This a good faith question from a concerned fellow BI community member:

Do you feel that you garner more than your fair share of personal attacks from multiple fellow posters?



No need to be concerned about me lol. I'm gravy.


I'm an Empath, I am concerned about everyone and take on and dissipate their pain.




Clearly not by some of your posting choices.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PAC-10-BEAR said:

westcoastdude said:

I was shocked when I clicked on her X bio to find out she is a Berkeley alum.


I had no idea she was a Cal alum either.



The fact Jayme Franklin reposted that video may be further evidence she did not go to Cal. On KGO just now they showed that video and identified it as being shot at 8th and Harrison Street in Berkeley. That location is approximately 3 miles from the Cal campus and a 59 minute walk away.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

PAC-10-BEAR said:

westcoastdude said:

I was shocked when I clicked on her X bio to find out she is a Berkeley alum.


I had no idea she was a Cal alum either.



The fact Jayme Franklin reposted that video may be further evidence she did not go to Cal. On KGO just now they showed that video and identified it as being shot at 8th and Harrison Street in Berkeley. That location is approximately 3 miles from the Cal campus and a 59 minute walk away.


That has nothing to do about whether she went to Cal.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

PAC-10-BEAR said:

westcoastdude said:

I was shocked when I clicked on her X bio to find out she is a Berkeley alum.


I had no idea she was a Cal alum either.



The fact Jayme Franklin reposted that video may be further evidence she did not go to Cal.


You, and others posting here, would in fact be wrong. The UC Berkeley History Department even named her as a graduate in their Summer 2021 Newsletter. Her maiden name is Chandler.

https://history.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/2021_summer_newsletter.pdf

Still need more proof? UC Berkeley History Department also published her as an expected graduate in their Summer 2020 newsletter.

https://history.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/2020_summer_newsletter_.pdf
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

bearister said:

The anti Cal trolls could never have gotten in to Cal.

Jayme Franklin claims to have an A.B. from Cal in American History. No such animal, honey.


She's a FRAUD.



You are in fact incorrect, see my above post. Please stop spreading misinformation on this board.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

bearister said:

PAC-10-BEAR said:

westcoastdude said:

I was shocked when I clicked on her X bio to find out she is a Berkeley alum.


I had no idea she was a Cal alum either.



The fact Jayme Franklin reposted that video may be further evidence she did not go to Cal. On KGO just now they showed that video and identified it as being shot at 8th and Harrison Street in Berkeley. That location is approximately 3 miles from the Cal campus and a 59 minute walk away.


That has nothing to do about whether she went to Cal.


Yes it does. She reposted a video strongly implying student housing at Cal has a homeless encampment nearby ("we saw this behind his apartments").

Having gone to Cal, like the rest of us here that did, Ms. Franklin knew GD well there is no street that looks like that near the Cal campus.

Now if the lady who allegedly has a son at Cal got her son an apartment a one hour walk away at 8th and Harrison Street by that encampment then she should have so stated.

Closing question:



If I suggest that Ms. Franklin has plastic surgeried herself into looking like an Austin Powers sexbot, does that make me a sexist or a conveyor of objective truth?

Do you find it interesting that a Cal grad would twist herself into a balloon animal to replicate "the look" a woman needs to survive in MAGA World?
Trump's Female Staffers Face 'Exhausting' Pressure to Meet His MAGA Beauty Standards, Sources Claim - Yahoo Style Canada https://radaronline.com/p/trump-female-staffers-face-exhausting-pressure-maga-beauty-standards/

I gleefully await the attempted rebuttals to this post where there is a double down that just keeps digging deeper into the rabbit hole of nonsense.

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She looks Cartoonish.
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Anarchistbear said:

bearister said:

PAC-10-BEAR said:

westcoastdude said:

I was shocked when I clicked on her X bio to find out she is a Berkeley alum.


I had no idea she was a Cal alum either.



The fact Jayme Franklin reposted that video may be further evidence she did not go to Cal. On KGO just now they showed that video and identified it as being shot at 8th and Harrison Street in Berkeley. That location is approximately 3 miles from the Cal campus and a 59 minute walk away.


That has nothing to do about whether she went to Cal.


Yes it does. She reposted a video strongly implying student housing at Cal has a homeless encampment nearby ("we saw this behind his apartments").

Having gone to Cal, like the rest of us here that did, Ms. Franklin knew GD well there is no street that looks like that near the Cal campus.

Now if the lady who allegedly has a son at Cal got her son an apartment a one hour walk away at 8th and Harrison Street by that encampment then she should have so stated.

Closing question:



If I suggest that Ms. Franklin has plastic surgeried herself into looking like an Austin Powers sexbot, does that make me a sexist or a conveyor of objective truth?

Do you find it interesting that a Cal grad would twist herself into a balloon animal to replicate "the look" a woman needs to survive in MAGA World?
Trump's Female Staffers Face 'Exhausting' Pressure to Meet His MAGA Beauty Standards, Sources Claim - Yahoo Style Canada https://radaronline.com/p/trump-female-staffers-face-exhausting-pressure-maga-beauty-standards/

I gleefully await the attempted rebuttals to this post where there is a double down that just keeps digging deeper into the rabbit hole of nonsense.




This proves my point - you graduated from Cal and posted this lunacy.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She only looks cartoonish if you freeze frame a video at a certain time. This is ridiculous.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

bearister said:

Anarchistbear said:

bearister said:

PAC-10-BEAR said:

westcoastdude said:

I was shocked when I clicked on her X bio to find out she is a Berkeley alum.


I had no idea she was a Cal alum either.



The fact Jayme Franklin reposted that video may be further evidence she did not go to Cal. On KGO just now they showed that video and identified it as being shot at 8th and Harrison Street in Berkeley. That location is approximately 3 miles from the Cal campus and a 59 minute walk away.


That has nothing to do about whether she went to Cal.


Yes it does. She reposted a video strongly implying student housing at Cal has a homeless encampment nearby ("we saw this behind his apartments").

Having gone to Cal, like the rest of us here that did, Ms. Franklin knew GD well there is no street that looks like that near the Cal campus.

Now if the lady who allegedly has a son at Cal got her son an apartment a one hour walk away at 8th and Harrison Street by that encampment then she should have so stated.

Closing question:



If I suggest that Ms. Franklin has plastic surgeried herself into looking like an Austin Powers sexbot, does that make me a sexist or a conveyor of objective truth?

Do you find it interesting that a Cal grad would twist herself into a balloon animal to replicate "the look" a woman needs to survive in MAGA World?
Trump's Female Staffers Face 'Exhausting' Pressure to Meet His MAGA Beauty Standards, Sources Claim - Yahoo Style Canada https://radaronline.com/p/trump-female-staffers-face-exhausting-pressure-maga-beauty-standards/

I gleefully await the attempted rebuttals to this post where there is a double down that just keeps digging deeper into the rabbit hole of nonsense.




This proves my point - you graduated from Cal and posted this lunacy.

Strong rebuttal.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
westcoastdude said:

I was shocked when I clicked on her X bio to find out she is a Berkeley alum.

https://x.com/jaymefranklin16?s=20

Breitbart News Editor in Chief is also a Berkeley alum.

Alex Marlow.
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.