Off Topic
Sponsored by

I'm worried about MS 13 members

350 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by GrinandBearit
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And very worried that Pirro is a total failure as prosecutor on this front and other fronts.

https://www.cnn.com/2026/08/24/politics/trump-ms13-conviction-jeanine-pirro

She's a tv hack with a job that is important. I want justice and enforcement, not losers.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
GrinandBearit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm wondering if you were worried about MS-13 when Biden had an open border or if this is another new worry of yours that you only noticed as a way to point fingers at the Trump administration.

When you start with a conclusion, you tend to find evidence that agrees with it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.