Off Topic
Sponsored by

Trump Closing National Archives

353 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ChudBear
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I guess Trump isn't a fan of American history.
He's dismantling it.



DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whoa.

If it's the same Grant Din, I went through junior high and part of high school with him. I hadn't thought of him in years. Brilliant guy, the one I always measured myself against. He went to Yale, which not many middle class kids from Oakland managed. I tried but only made the wait list. After Yale, he returned to the Bay Area and seemed less happy and somewhat bitter. I wondered if something happened to him there.

He is fighting the good fight here.
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) stated that closing these regional branches and relocating their records is intended to cut facility and administrative expenses. The push aligns with broader General Services Administration (GSA) efforts to offload federal buildings.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.