Off Topic
Sponsored by

some us fondly remember another cal sports bbs, loong gone..

468 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Big C
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
good times..
https://bearinsider.com/s/517/chris-avery-a-sturdy-golden-bear-to-the-end
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A good man.

I was a contributing reporter from 2006 - 2010
Got paid .05 cents a word.
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

A good man.
I was a contributing reporter from 2006 - 2010
Got paid .05 cents a word.

whoa, congrats. i just hope you din't get stuck with one of those sh*ty cyberbears golden T-Shirts
[ my bad, cringe, posting as cupertinojay or some other forgotten nonsense back then ]
Free GOLDY now/forever
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
By writing the longest Cal sports articles known to humankind, you were able to make anough to buy luxury cars and dine out regularly at Esin.

Vote Blue and Vote Gavin
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

A good man.

I was a contributing reporter from 2006 - 2010
Got paid .05 cents a word.


I hope you actually got .05 dollars a word!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.