Off Topic
Sponsored by

Days of Thunder sequel! Hathaway will be awesome

287 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by SBGold
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quaid does not think so though. He's a loon who's opinion I don't give any credence to anyway.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/obsessed/maga-star-explodes-at-horrible-choice-for-tom-cruise-movie-sequel/

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nicole Kidman's face is a distraction watching Lioness…..whereas Sally Field still looks like Sally Field, just an older version.



“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nothing is sexier than pregnancy. We don't need a Days of Thunder sequel though. We didn't need the original.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

Nothing is sexier than pregnancy. We don't need a Days of Thunder sequel though. We didn't need the original.

I agree, thought the original was garbage overall
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.