Off Topic
Sponsored by

Don't mean to harp on this, but something is not right

1,875 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by SBGold
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
archivebuttons.com/articles?article=https://www.thedailybeast.com/melania-faces-startling-new-claim-of-secret-life/

Does no one care that we have a First Lady who is not fulfilling her duties? It's shocking to me.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She doesn't look happy.

socaltownie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is just a horrible family all the way down.

Take care of your Chicken
tequila4kapp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There is no role for a 1st lady. There's the antiquate "host a high tea" crap from bygone eras. Who could blame a woman for saying pound sand about all that stuff? Remember, this term overlapped with her son graduating HS and starting college. Barron lives in Trump Towers, where Melania spends much of her time. In other words, she's probably doing her version of empty nester transition with her kid.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She has no soul.

Case in point, she was shamelessly promoting her documentary at the White House.

She literally promoted her film during a celebration of the release of Israeli-American hostage Keith Siegel, and his wife when they were at the White House.



tequila4kapp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And that movie sucked.
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Melania married for money and now she's paying the price. I can't believe she's a happy individual. One thing she is, though, is basically irrelevant.

EDIT: Oops, the title of this thread got by me, at first. Good one, SBG!
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

She doesn't look happy.



Faux Melania looks happy. Real happy. One could say downright glowing.

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?








“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:











Which one is that again? Maybe they put her and Natalie in the octagon and sell tickets. Better that the Ballroom money comes from that, as opposed to taxpayer or corporate dollars.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:


Which one is that again? Maybe they put her and Natalie in the octagon and sell tickets. Better that the Ballroom money comes from that, as opposed to taxpayer or corporate dollars.


COMING JULY 4, 2027!

Margo the Magnificent vs The Harpoon

Battle Royale inside the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool



*Tickets on sale now at Trump Store
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Big C said:


Which one is that again? Maybe they put her and Natalie in the octagon and sell tickets. Better that the Ballroom money comes from that, as opposed to taxpayer or corporate dollars.


COMING JULY 4, 2027!

Margo the Magnificent vs The Harpoon

Battle Royale inside the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool



*Tickets on sale now at Trump Store



This would be brilliant
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

bearister said:

Big C said:


Which one is that again? Maybe they put her and Natalie in the octagon and sell tickets. Better that the Ballroom money comes from that, as opposed to taxpayer or corporate dollars.


COMING JULY 4, 2027!

Margo the Magnificent vs The Harpoon

Battle Royale inside the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool



*Tickets on sale now at Trump Store



This would be brilliant


I would pay $59.95 to watch this on Pay Per View!
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
….and if they make it to the 3rd Round, it's Cray Cray Knife Time!



“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

….and if they make it to the 3rd Round, it's Cray Cray Knife Time!





Harp has a resemblance to a young Glenn Close
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

bearister said:

….and if they make it to the 3rd Round, it's Cray Cray Knife Time!





Harp has a resemblance to a young Glenn Close


Great Call SBG!

I don't think this ends in a happy ending.

bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
….and if he dumps her around Easter……



*I think we have enough scenes for a first draft of a screenplay. Who plays Harp? I give the nod to Lola Petticrew of Say Nothing and Furious fame. Her blood curdling raging scream is off the mother f'ing chart. She could perform that in character as she reads the Truth Social post dumping her.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

bearister said:

….and if they make it to the 3rd Round, it's Cray Cray Knife Time!





Harp has a resemblance to a young Glenn Close

I think the real bunny boilers are below:
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They are stealing my material!
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/natalie-harp-peacocks-in-oval-office-as-melania-snubs-trump/?via=newsletter&source=DDMorning&user_emailA=29130012af40393c4ef977aeca11781a&user_emailB=93967a408671cb74a3d8c590d633fc48cad9f915da8bdc017cd009940eb9bafa&lctg=680d7a129c9e0798ae060651&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=260905-AMDigest&utm_term=F%20List%20Daily%20Beast%20Newsletter%20AM

It was a joke for comedy before, now it just seems like a big problem.

Will this end up being a divorce of a sitting President and 1st Lady?

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Incredible find re: Harp

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1718184009257417/?fs=e&mibextid=wwXIfr&fs=e

She's as bad as you can imagine

Unreal

vote blue and vote gavin
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This thread is the perfect example of the majority of left wing posters on OT
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

This thread is the perfect example of the majority of left wing posters on OT

Not sure what you mean, can you explain?

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

This thread is the perfect example of the majority of left wing posters on OT

Not sure what you mean, can you explain?

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Nope, it's very clear.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

This thread is the perfect example of the majority of left wing posters on OT

Not sure what you mean, can you explain?

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Nope, it's very clear.

not for nothing, but are you comfortable with Harp's role in the administration? I'm very curious what MAGAs think as I feel they have been pretty silent on the issue.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

This thread is the perfect example of the majority of left wing posters on OT

Not sure what you mean, can you explain?

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Nope, it's very clear.

not for nothing, but are you comfortable with Harp's role in the administration? I'm very curious what MAGAs think as I feel they have been pretty silent on the issue.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


I do not care in the slightest. It is a tabloid news story.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

This thread is the perfect example of the majority of left wing posters on OT

Not sure what you mean, can you explain?

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Nope, it's very clear.

not for nothing, but are you comfortable with Harp's role in the administration? I'm very curious what MAGAs think as I feel they have been pretty silent on the issue.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


I do not care in the slightest. It is a tabloid news story.

As Harp has been reported on everywhere, this is all real. And shocking when it comes down to it.

It should not be dismissed.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.