Off Topic
Sponsored by

He's miserable and is doing what he can to make us all miserable

1,342 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 24 days ago by SBGold
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/musk-insider-reveals-his-miserable-existence/

Thanks for DOGE and taking all our private data.

VOTE BLUE AND TRASH YOUR TESLA

"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He needs more drugs
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow, imagine somebody who has worked with Musk, the richest man in the world and founder and CEO of multiple billion dollar companies, said something bad about him. This is definitely breaking news and needs its own thread.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Wow, imagine somebody who has worked with Musk, the richest man in the world and founder and CEO of multiple billion dollar companies, said something bad about him. This is definitely breaking news and needs its own thread.


Well, he's certainly a Conservative Family Values Man that's for sure.
I will give him that.



The Tactics Elon Musk Uses to Manage His 'Legion' of Babiesand Their Mothers - WSJ

oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.


Trump brags about being rich and awesome and you don't seem to have an issue defending him 24/7.
I'm rich and AWESOME and yet you attack me on a daily basis here.

Weird.

Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Wow, imagine somebody who has worked with Musk, the richest man in the world and founder and CEO of multiple billion dollar companies, said something bad about him. This is definitely breaking news and needs its own thread.


Well, he's certainly a Conservative Family Values Man that's for sure.
I will give him that.



The Tactics Elon Musk Uses to Manage His 'Legion' of Babiesand Their Mothers - WSJ

Naming kids X A-Xii, Exa Dark Siderl and Techno Mechanicus sounds like child abuse to me.

Update: I see the forum software choked on the exotic characters in names 1 and 2 and just left them out.
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.


Trump brags about being rich and awesome and you don't seem to have an issue defending him 24/7.
I'm rich and AWESOME and yet you attack me on a daily basis here.

Weird.


Sadly, in a world of rich and awesome people, I turned out to be awesome and rich.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This article in the Journal was MINDBLOWING.

Free link for all of my good friends here.

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elon-musk-children-mothers-ashley-st-clair-grimes-dc7ba05c?st=erAgFD&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Wow, imagine somebody who has worked with Musk, the richest man in the world and founder and CEO of multiple billion dollar companies, said something bad about him. This is definitely breaking news and needs its own thread.


Well, he's certainly a Conservative Family Values Man that's for sure.
I will give him that.



The Tactics Elon Musk Uses to Manage His 'Legion' of Babiesand Their Mothers - WSJ


Naming kids X A-Xii, Exa Dark Siderl and Techno Mechanicus sounds like child abuse to me.

That's what parents should be getting arrested for, not for letting their 5 year old walk to collect goose feathers.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Because I'm Awesome
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.


Trump brags about being rich and awesome and you don't seem to have an issue defending him 24/7.
I'm rich and AWESOME and yet you attack me on a daily basis here.

Weird.




Trump has some absolutely horrible, awful traits that I wouldn't want anyone I associate with to share. If he came here bragging about being rich and famous, I certainly wouldn't defend that.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.

Yeah, I'm interested in the new delivered car though. Tired of hearing about new car smell of minivans.

If your thread was interesting it would have gotten some engagement I'm pretty sure. Sorry about that.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.


Trump brags about being rich and awesome and you don't seem to have an issue defending him 24/7.
I'm rich and AWESOME and yet you attack me on a daily basis here.

Weird.




Trump has some absolutely horrible, awful traits that I wouldn't want anyone I associate with to share. If he came here bragging about being rich and famous, I certainly wouldn't defend that.

It would be nice if you actually called him out on those traits in the various posts that point them out, otherwise it makes you seem like you are ok with it and defend his character. I hate to see that.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.


Trump brags about being rich and awesome and you don't seem to have an issue defending him 24/7.
I'm rich and AWESOME and yet you attack me on a daily basis here.

Weird.




Trump has some absolutely horrible, awful traits that I wouldn't want anyone I associate with to share. If he came here bragging about being rich and famous, I certainly wouldn't defend that.

It would be nice if you actually called him out on those traits in the various posts that point them out, otherwise it makes you seem like you are ok with it and defend his character. I hate to see that.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


It's pretty ironic, isn't it?

I get criticized for bragging about my wealth and expensive sports cars I drive, but Trump gets a free pass.

Weird.


ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.


Trump brags about being rich and awesome and you don't seem to have an issue defending him 24/7.
I'm rich and AWESOME and yet you attack me on a daily basis here.

Weird.




Trump has some absolutely horrible, awful traits that I wouldn't want anyone I associate with to share. If he came here bragging about being rich and famous, I certainly wouldn't defend that.

It would be nice if you actually called him out on those traits in the various posts that point them out, otherwise it makes you seem like you are ok with it and defend his character. I hate to see that.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


It's pretty ironic, isn't it?

I get criticized for bragging about my wealth and expensive sports cars I drive, but Trump gets a free pass.



What's ironic is that you don't see the difference. You scold Trump then post in the exact same way Trump would post if he were posting here.

Weird.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TrumpBear said:

DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.


Trump brags about being rich and awesome and you don't seem to have an issue defending him 24/7.
I'm rich and AWESOME and yet you attack me on a daily basis here.

Weird.




Trump has some absolutely horrible, awful traits that I wouldn't want anyone I associate with to share. If he came here bragging about being rich and famous, I certainly wouldn't defend that.

It would be nice if you actually called him out on those traits in the various posts that point them out, otherwise it makes you seem like you are ok with it and defend his character. I hate to see that.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


It's pretty ironic, isn't it?

I get criticized for bragging about my wealth and expensive sports cars I drive, but Trump gets a free pass.



What's ironic is that you don't see the difference. You scold Trump then post in the exact same way Trump would post if he were posting here.

Weird.


It's called SATIRE.



ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

TrumpBear said:

DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.


Trump brags about being rich and awesome and you don't seem to have an issue defending him 24/7.
I'm rich and AWESOME and yet you attack me on a daily basis here.

Weird.




Trump has some absolutely horrible, awful traits that I wouldn't want anyone I associate with to share. If he came here bragging about being rich and famous, I certainly wouldn't defend that.

It would be nice if you actually called him out on those traits in the various posts that point them out, otherwise it makes you seem like you are ok with it and defend his character. I hate to see that.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


It's pretty ironic, isn't it?

I get criticized for bragging about my wealth and expensive sports cars I drive, but Trump gets a free pass.



What's ironic is that you don't see the difference. You scold Trump then post in the exact same way Trump would post if he were posting here.

Weird.


It's called SATIRE.





I'm not talking about the posts that you intentionally satirize Trump. It's all the other posts that feel more Trump like.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"I'm deathly afraid of the back and forth and causing a scene and getting banned.
Have a great weekend everybody."

I stand by my satire.

GO BEARS!
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.


Trump brags about being rich and awesome and you don't seem to have an issue defending him 24/7.
I'm rich and AWESOME and yet you attack me on a daily basis here.

Weird.




Trump has some absolutely horrible, awful traits that I wouldn't want anyone I associate with to share. If he came here bragging about being rich and famous, I certainly wouldn't defend that.

It would be nice if you actually called him out on those traits in the various posts that point them out, otherwise it makes you seem like you are ok with it and defend his character. I hate to see that.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


It's pretty ironic, isn't it?

I get criticized for bragging about my wealth and expensive sports cars I drive, but Trump gets a free pass.

Weird.

Trump doesn't post on this forum. He doesn't have to follow forum rules. You do.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.


Trump brags about being rich and awesome and you don't seem to have an issue defending him 24/7.
I'm rich and AWESOME and yet you attack me on a daily basis here.

Weird.




Trump has some absolutely horrible, awful traits that I wouldn't want anyone I associate with to share. If he came here bragging about being rich and famous, I certainly wouldn't defend that.

It would be nice if you actually called him out on those traits in the various posts that point them out, otherwise it makes you seem like you are ok with it and defend his character. I hate to see that.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


It's pretty ironic, isn't it?

I get criticized for bragging about my wealth and expensive sports cars I drive, but Trump gets a free pass.

Weird.

Trump doesn't post on this forum. He doesn't have to follow forum rules. You do.


Happily, there is no rule against bragging at Bearinsider.

GO BEARS!

SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.


Trump brags about being rich and awesome and you don't seem to have an issue defending him 24/7.
I'm rich and AWESOME and yet you attack me on a daily basis here.

Weird.




Trump has some absolutely horrible, awful traits that I wouldn't want anyone I associate with to share. If he came here bragging about being rich and famous, I certainly wouldn't defend that.

It would be nice if you actually called him out on those traits in the various posts that point them out, otherwise it makes you seem like you are ok with it and defend his character. I hate to see that.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


It's pretty ironic, isn't it?

I get criticized for bragging about my wealth and expensive sports cars I drive, but Trump gets a free pass.

Weird.

Trump doesn't post on this forum. He doesn't have to follow forum rules. You do.

And so do you man!
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

Feel free to start your own thread that is of interest to you.

Tally ho!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Thank you for permission, but I already did post a new, unique thread today. Unfortunately, it got pushed down by someone spamming near duplicates of other threads. One of the few existing threads with recent interaction that pushed my thread down is someone posting about how rich and awesome they are and someone telling them how awesome it is that they are rich and awesome.


Trump brags about being rich and awesome and you don't seem to have an issue defending him 24/7.
I'm rich and AWESOME and yet you attack me on a daily basis here.

Weird.




Trump has some absolutely horrible, awful traits that I wouldn't want anyone I associate with to share. If he came here bragging about being rich and famous, I certainly wouldn't defend that.

It would be nice if you actually called him out on those traits in the various posts that point them out, otherwise it makes you seem like you are ok with it and defend his character. I hate to see that.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


It's pretty ironic, isn't it?

I get criticized for bragging about my wealth and expensive sports cars I drive, but Trump gets a free pass.

Weird.

Trump doesn't post on this forum. He doesn't have to follow forum rules. You do.


Happily, there is no rule against bragging at Bearinsider.

GO BEARS!



It's always important to check the TOS.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.