Off Topic
Sponsored by

Are you ready to submit your life to Jesus?

556 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 26 days ago by SBGold
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.sfgate.com/travel/burningman/article/christian-missionaries-burning-man-22416243.php

Meh, pack up and get out now.

Good work Burning Man.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Burning Man=biggest collection of idiots on the planet.
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

Burning Man=biggest collection of idiots on the planet.

Burning Man or people who believe in an all powerful Sky God and proselytize?

I'm rooting for an asteroid.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

https://www.sfgate.com/travel/burningman/article/christian-missionaries-burning-man-22416243.php

Meh, pack up and get out now.

Good work Burning Man.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


An aggressive missionary position at Burning Man, indeed.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

Anarchistbear said:

Burning Man=biggest collection of idiots on the planet.

Burning Man or people who believe in an all powerful Sky God and proselytize?

I'm rooting for an asteroid.

Some of us originated from exploding gas and rocks and evolved to support Queers for Palestine.
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

Anarchistbear said:

Burning Man=biggest collection of idiots on the planet.

Burning Man or people who believe in an all powerful Sky God and proselytize?

I'm rooting for an asteroid.


Burning Man, full of arrested adolescents. End of empire
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

Aunburdened said:

Anarchistbear said:

Burning Man=biggest collection of idiots on the planet.

Burning Man or people who believe in an all powerful Sky God and proselytize?

I'm rooting for an asteroid.


Burning Man, full of arrested adolescents. End of empire

For people who question the importance of "the college experience", part of it is that you get most of that s*** out of your system when you're 18-22 and then don't have an urge to go to Burning Man when you're 35.

There's a reason we used to have bonfire rallies at the Greek.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

Anarchistbear said:

Aunburdened said:

Anarchistbear said:

Burning Man=biggest collection of idiots on the planet.

Burning Man or people who believe in an all powerful Sky God and proselytize?

I'm rooting for an asteroid.


Burning Man, full of arrested adolescents. End of empire

For people who question the importance of "the college experience", part of it is that you get most of that s*** out of your system when you're 18-22 and then don't have an urge to go to Burning Man when you're 35.

There's a reason we used to have bonfire rallies at the Greek.

I believe this to be true. I was at a big law as a young attorney and we had attorneys going to burning man. I was like, "didn't you fools go to college and burn mattresses on the sidewalk while drinking Hamm's or Natty Lite's?" What a waste of a good few days you could be on Lake Como or on a beach somewhere
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.