Off Topic
Sponsored by

Fetterman loved by MAGAs, but

290 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Aunburdened
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
he's really a disgrace.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetterman-faces-dem-revolt-bombshell-report-fuels-push-oust-him-disgrace.amp

VOTE BLUE and VOTE Gavin
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vote Blue, no matter who
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

Vote Blue, no matter who

I doubt we would be loving Senator Oz very much.

Nominate better candidates.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.