Off Topic
Sponsored by

Interesting article: Keep moving or die

1,342 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by ChudBear
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://nypost.com/2026/09/07/business/baby-boomer-executives-arent-leaving-the-c-suites-and-thats-setting-up-a-crisis-for-corporate-america/

I will probably work into my 80s

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keep these health topics coming.
Everyone on this board needs the reminders. It's one thing everyone here online has in common!
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This was all predicted in the 1991 book, Generations: A History to America's Future. This is the same book that got a resurgence of popularity from Steve Bannon types who, like me, believe in the cyclical nature of generations theorized in this book. It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.

Boomers will hold onto power until the end in both the political realm and the business realm. Gen X will be passed over while holding things together as middle managers for a decrepit government and business world. Personally I have left the corporate world already and am building a real estate business. Millenials will inherit the power positions directly from the Boomers.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?

dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird. But please, try to stay on topic.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird. But please, try to stay on topic.

Seriously, I posted an interesting thread about people working past normal retirement age and he posts about Hitler. Bizarre, and he should never again complain about anyone else derailing threads. Unbelievable

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lots of articles coming out recently about how GRIP STRENGTH is a great indicator of health and even longevity



What your grip strength may say about your health | American Medical Association

What Grip Strength Can Tell You About Your Health - WSJ
It's a CULT.

BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird.


Bahahahahahahahaha, you can't really say that. You took this thread off topic with the quoted text of your first post, I responded.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird. But please, try to stay on topic.

Seriously, I posted an interesting thread about people working past normal retirement age and he posts about Hitler. Bizarre, and he should never again complain about anyone else derailing threads. Unbelievable

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO


You do know that dajo was the one to derail and yet you're not directing any ire his way. Fascinating double standard.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird. But please, try to stay on topic.

Seriously, I posted an interesting thread about people working past normal retirement age and he posts about Hitler. Bizarre, and he should never again complain about anyone else derailing threads. Unbelievable

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO


You do know that dajo was the one to derail and yet you're not directing any ire his way. Fascinating double standard.

Just clean up your act please on my threads. I want the focus to be on the topic I posted, not the weird Hitler and Nixon nonsense that MAGA seems to be interested in.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE BECERRA, TALARICO, BROWN, EL-SAYED, JACKSON, OSSOFF AND PELTOLA
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird. But please, try to stay on topic.

Seriously, I posted an interesting thread about people working past normal retirement age and he posts about Hitler. Bizarre, and he should never again complain about anyone else derailing threads. Unbelievable

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO


You do know that dajo was the one to derail and yet you're not directing any ire his way. Fascinating double standard.

Just clean up your act please on my threads. I want the focus to be on the topic I posted, not the weird Hitler and Nixon nonsense that MAGA seems to be interested in.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE BECERRA, TALARICO, BROWN, EL-SAYED, JACKSON, OSSOFF AND PELTOLA

Send this to Dajo or it's more of your performance art.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChudBear said:

SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird. But please, try to stay on topic.

Seriously, I posted an interesting thread about people working past normal retirement age and he posts about Hitler. Bizarre, and he should never again complain about anyone else derailing threads. Unbelievable

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO


You do know that dajo was the one to derail and yet you're not directing any ire his way. Fascinating double standard.

Just clean up your act please on my threads. I want the focus to be on the topic I posted, not the weird Hitler and Nixon nonsense that MAGA seems to be interested in.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE BECERRA, TALARICO, BROWN, EL-SAYED, JACKSON, OSSOFF AND PELTOLA

Send this to Dajo or it's more of your performance art.

SBGold let me know that he will be DMing a message to Dajo but didn't want to extend the conversation in public. Didn't have any problem doing it with one poster, do it with both.

Update: SBGold won't hold himself or others to an equal posting standard. He will not publicly call out Dajo as he did BearlySane.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird.


Bahahahahahahahaha, you can't really say that. You took this thread off topic with the quoted text of your first post, I responded.


I wrote 2 paragraphs on topic, of which 1 sentence was a diversion. My post was fine.
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird.


Bahahahahahahahaha, you can't really say that. You took this thread off topic with the quoted text of your first post, I responded.


I wrote 2 paragraphs on topic, of which 1 sentence was a diversion. My post was fine.

You opened the door. He walked through.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Winston Churchill daily regimen:

7.30 Wake up, remain in bed, eat breakfast, read newspapers, work, glass of whiskey and soda.
11:00 Out of bed, stroll around garden supervising estate, whiskey and soda.
13:00 Multi-course lunch, imperial pint of Champagne.
15:30 Work from study, glass of cognac.
17:00 Hour and a half nap/siesta, a habit acquired during his time in Cuba.
18:30 Wake up, bath, dress for dinner.
20:00 Lengthly dinner with guests, imperial pint of Champagne.
00:00 Work in study, more cognac.
01:0003:00 Bedtime.



Birth Date: November 30, 1874
Death Date: January 24, 1965
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChudBear said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird.


Bahahahahahahahaha, you can't really say that. You took this thread off topic with the quoted text of your first post, I responded.


I wrote 2 paragraphs on topic, of which 1 sentence was a diversion. My post was fine.

You opened the door. He walked through.


We all know he whines about being on topic so as to avoid things unpleasant for him. In this case he got caught out with his weird wannabe gotcha. The whole charade is bizarre.
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

ChudBear said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird.


Bahahahahahahahaha, you can't really say that. You took this thread off topic with the quoted text of your first post, I responded.


I wrote 2 paragraphs on topic, of which 1 sentence was a diversion. My post was fine.

You opened the door. He walked through.


We all know he whines about being on topic so as to avoid things unpleasant for him. In this case he got caught out with his weird wannabe gotcha. The whole charade is bizarre.

SBGold does whine a lot about being on topic while not following that same guidance in his own posting.

What gotcha charade? You made a post that included things off topic and they responded. You also post often enough calling Republicans fascists or something alluding to that. Their response back to you was appropriate and accurate.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Lots of articles coming out recently about how GRIP STRENGTH is a great indicator of health and even longevity



What your grip strength may say about your health | American Medical Association

What Grip Strength Can Tell You About Your Health - WSJ


I am very confident that you are testing out your grip strength as often as possible.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

Lots of articles coming out recently about how GRIP STRENGTH is a great indicator of health and even longevity



What your grip strength may say about your health | American Medical Association

What Grip Strength Can Tell You About Your Health - WSJ


I am very confident that you are testing out your grip strength as often as possible.

what are you trying to imply?

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO, COOPER, FLANAGAN, BROWN BECERRA, JACKSON, EL-SAYED AND PELTOLA
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird.


Bahahahahahahahaha, you can't really say that. You took this thread off topic with the quoted text of your first post, I responded.


I wrote 2 paragraphs on topic, of which 1 sentence was a diversion. My post was fine.

Yes, I do agree with Dajo here. No need to call him out as he stayed on topic fully.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO, BROWN, COOPER, BECERRA, EL-SAYED, FLANAGAN AND JACKSON
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

Lots of articles coming out recently about how GRIP STRENGTH is a great indicator of health and even longevity



What your grip strength may say about your health | American Medical Association

What Grip Strength Can Tell You About Your Health - WSJ


I am very confident that you are testing out your grip strength as often as possible.

what are you trying to imply?

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO, COOPER, FLANAGAN, BROWN BECERRA, JACKSON, EL-SAYED AND PELTOLA

Think about it, you can do it!
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird.


Bahahahahahahahaha, you can't really say that. You took this thread off topic with the quoted text of your first post, I responded.


I wrote 2 paragraphs on topic, of which 1 sentence was a diversion. My post was fine.

Yes, I do agree with Dajo here. No need to call him out as he stayed on topic fully.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO, BROWN, COOPER, BECERRA, EL-SAYED, FLANAGAN AND JACKSON

You agree with Dajo who just admitted they had a one sentence diversion and then you claim that it was fully on topic. Make up your mind, flippety floppety.

Why did you say earlier that you were going to DM him and tell him not to hijack threads?
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChudBear said:

SBGold said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird.


Bahahahahahahahaha, you can't really say that. You took this thread off topic with the quoted text of your first post, I responded.


I wrote 2 paragraphs on topic, of which 1 sentence was a diversion. My post was fine.

Yes, I do agree with Dajo here. No need to call him out as he stayed on topic fully.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO, BROWN, COOPER, BECERRA, EL-SAYED, FLANAGAN AND JACKSON

You agree with Dajo who just admitted they had a one sentence diversion and then you claim that it was fully on topic. Make up your mind, flippety floppety.

Why did you say earlier that you were going to DM him and tell him not to hijack threads?

That was a mistake rush to judgment type deal on my part. He was not deserving of a DM so I apologize to him for implying so. BS may have blocked my DMs but I may send him one.

VOTE TALARICO, COOPER, FLANAGAN, BECERRA, EL-SAYED, OSSOFF, BROWN AND JACKSON
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

ChudBear said:

SBGold said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just that Bannon didn't realize he was on the wrong side of history - like the Loyalists, the Confederates, and the Great Depression era Republicans.




Remind me again which party has a more positive view of Hitler?



You seem a bit obsessed with Hitler. It's weird.


Bahahahahahahahaha, you can't really say that. You took this thread off topic with the quoted text of your first post, I responded.


I wrote 2 paragraphs on topic, of which 1 sentence was a diversion. My post was fine.

Yes, I do agree with Dajo here. No need to call him out as he stayed on topic fully.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO, BROWN, COOPER, BECERRA, EL-SAYED, FLANAGAN AND JACKSON

You agree with Dajo who just admitted they had a one sentence diversion and then you claim that it was fully on topic. Make up your mind, flippety floppety.




You ignored the entire first part of my post because it makes you look very foolish. You're contradicting yourself.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mods, please close down this thread.
It's become terribly petty and pedantic and has nothing to do with the OP's original topic.

Thanks.
It's a CULT.

ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Mods, please close down this thread.
It's become terribly petty and pedantic and has nothing to do with the OP's original topic.

Thanks.


Dajo really should have been able to keep it on topic.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.