Off Topic
Sponsored by

Rudy G was not the mayoral hero people tried to make us believe

834 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by concordtom
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.cnn.com/2026/09/08/us/nyc-sept-11-air-quality-records

Lies, and deceit. Shameful actions in NYC by that administration

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He clearly lied about asbestos in the air.
He should be sent to prison for that.

The Twin Towers were filled with TONS of asbestos.
400 TONS.

https://www.nytimes.com/2026/09/07/nyregion/sept-11-air-quality-cancer.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cjdvyk3pm27o



concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rudy…. I thought he was soon to die. But looks like he recovered from a viral pneumonia last May.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

Rudy…. I thought he was soon to die. But looks like he recovered from a viral pneumonia last May.



Congrats to Rudy for surviving. Almost sounded like you were hoping he died…
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

concordtom said:

Rudy…. I thought he was soon to die. But looks like he recovered from a viral pneumonia last May.



Congrats to Rudy for surviving. Almost sounded like you were hoping he died…

That's a bad insinuation. We were told he was close to dying in news reporting.

Tom just reported that.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gotta love the new Mayor's priority on TRANSPARENCY.








concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

concordtom said:

Rudy…. I thought he was soon to die. But looks like he recovered from a viral pneumonia last May.



Congrats to Rudy for surviving. Almost sounded like you were hoping he died…

That's a bad insinuation. We were told he was close to dying in news reporting.

Tom just reported that.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Whatever would give him/her/they that idea?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.