Off Topic
Sponsored by

what a blunder by Arch

313 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by SBGold
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?


I guess that is the kind of person he is.

Horrific, I'll never root for him ever

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE KAMALA
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:



I guess that is the kind of person he is.

Horrific, I'll never root for him ever

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE KAMALA


Yawn. He already apologized and Holly Rowe said she moved past it and forgave him.
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:



I guess that is the kind of person he is.

Horrific, I'll never root for him ever

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE KAMALA


New tag line. I'm thinking- you don't have to confirm- that you advised Gavin not to do the bourgie fly fishing in his chinos with a film crew.

What do you think about Kamala hunting some moose with a bow and arrow accompanied by Rachel Maddow?
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

SBGold said:



I guess that is the kind of person he is.

Horrific, I'll never root for him ever

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE KAMALA


New tag line. I'm thinking- you don't have to confirm- that you advised Gavin not to do the bourgie fly fishing in his chinos with a film crew.

What do you think about Kamala hunting some moose with a bow and arrow accompanied by Rachel Maddow?

I'm not in politics (thankfully), so no I'm not advising anyone candidates involved

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.