Off Topic
Sponsored by

Electrocution or Sharks?

331 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by concordtom
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go!
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I support the president here, electrocution

Electrocution 1
Visitor Sharks 0
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll go hybrid….


Sharks with frickin' lasers.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think a public guillotine event could raise enough money to put a dent in the national debt.

Though swimming with hungry sharks might do it, too, if there is super slow mo underwater cameras and the sharks are really small so that it requires lots of attacking bites.

Piranhas?
Maybe toss a life ring floatation device so that it's not a simple drowning!

Give a rule that says, "if you can make it to the 8 minute mark, you can be pulled ashore," without mentioning the hyenas waiting there.




Wait, this has been a successful series, no? I'm sure Okaydo can provide some Hollywood entertainment facts so we can estimate revenue if we can only get the right "personality talent" as our next guest contestant.

Actually, we could make a list of them and it would build to a crescendo, grand finale, with Marie Antoinette and King Louis XVI. We're going Back, To The Future!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.