Off Topic
Sponsored by

This makes me feel so proud

966 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by bearister
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
a couple boxers introduced, for no particular reason?
signed, very easily confused bear, w/o even trying.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anthony Joshua beat that fraud Jake Paul like a dirty carpet.





* Joshua landed a heavy right hook in the sixth round that fractured Paul's jaw in two places. Surgical repair: Paul underwent surgery in Miami to insert multiple titanium plates on each side of his jaw and had some teeth removed.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dad liked boxing, his kids dint # big pass
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mike Tyson wasn't available?
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With the IQ of a Lizard, I don't think he felt much pain:

Jake Paul does not have an officially verified general intelligence test (IQ) score, though online rumors and internet trivia often cite an unverified score of 88, while online tests like the Brght IQ Test recorded a promotional result placing him higher.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

With the IQ of a Lizard, I don't think he felt much pain:

Jake Paul does not have an officially verified general intelligence test (IQ) score, though online rumors and internet trivia often cite an unverified score of 88, while online tests like the Brght IQ Test recorded a promotional result placing him higher.


Wow, I was wondering what Jake Paul's unverified IQ test score was.
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm glad I could scratch that itch for you. Now you know the level of intelligence and stupidity we spend our tax dollars exposing our troops to. I like to call out hypocrisy when I see it as well. So thank you.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

I'm glad I could scratch that itch for you. Now you know the level of intelligence and stupidity we spend our tax dollars exposing our troops to. I like to call out hypocrisy when I see it as well. So thank you.


His IQ is really not the issue here, we know that, but let that be your focus.
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Idiocracy. Elevating a pair of social media celebrities as some kind of moral authorities or people that troops should look up to.
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

cal83dls79 said:

I'm glad I could scratch that itch for you. Now you know the level of intelligence and stupidity we spend our tax dollars exposing our troops to. I like to call out hypocrisy when I see it as well. So thank you.


His IQ is really not the issue here, we know that, but let that be your focus.
thanks for reiterating my point on this thread so I didn't have to. Cheers mate!
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

oski003 said:

cal83dls79 said:

I'm glad I could scratch that itch for you. Now you know the level of intelligence and stupidity we spend our tax dollars exposing our troops to. I like to call out hypocrisy when I see it as well. So thank you.


His IQ is really not the issue here, we know that, but let that be your focus.

thanks for reiterating my point on this thread so I didn't have to. Cheers mate!


Well said.
Never mind that Jake and Logan Paul never served in the U.S. Military.

It's a CULT.

concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Mike Tyson wasn't available?

Tyson is black.
Paul is white.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

Idiocracy. Elevating a pair of social media celebrities as some kind of moral authorities or people that troops should look up to.

Uh, wasn't that was the entire Trump as president thing about?
I mean, it's a goddam joke!

People gave Reagan a hard time because he had been an actor, but he got involved in political speech making, the was a governor, gaining experience and ideology long before his presidency.

Trump has been nothing but a blowhard, a financial cheat, and a socialite philanderer his whole life.

concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

cal83dls79 said:

oski003 said:

cal83dls79 said:

I'm glad I could scratch that itch for you. Now you know the level of intelligence and stupidity we spend our tax dollars exposing our troops to. I like to call out hypocrisy when I see it as well. So thank you.


His IQ is really not the issue here, we know that, but let that be your focus.

thanks for reiterating my point on this thread so I didn't have to. Cheers mate!


Well said.
Never mind that Jake and Logan Paul never served in the U.S. Military.




But they are FIGHTERS, which is what Hegseth wants.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Anthony Joshua beat that fraud Jake Paul like a dirty carpet.







Anthony Joshua is fighting the Gypsy King on December 11 in Wales for one of the most highly anticipated fights in years between over the hill boxers.

The Gypsy King hits Deontay Wilder's off switch

*Hamfisted my avatar in error
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.