Calling all lawyers: Mueller question

7,475 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Yogi58
Yogi58
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GBear4Life said:

Yogi Bear said:

dbklalw said:

You shockingly lack any semblance of self-awareness. You seem like a bad parody of the orange clown if he spent most of his time on an obscure internet forum instead of on twitter while cheering on the muppets on Fox News.
Blah blah blah. You are just another in a long litany of "And you are who exactly?"

Take a number, stand in line, and keep your thoughts on decorum to yourself.
Your belligerence is blowing your cover.

Virtue signaling: empty gestures intended to show in public a socially approved attitude without any associated risk or actual sacrifice, often used to silence debate

Another way to virtue signal is to employ narcissism masquerading as virtue by proclaiming those who reject your axiomatic moral-political ideology as inherently lacking in virtue, thus morally justified in dismissing them and, more importantly, their points of view out of hand.
That would be a more compelling argument if I thought you understood the terms you use. But I don't.
dbklalw
Yogi Bear said:

dbklalw said:

Yogi Bear said:

blungld said:

wifeisafurd said:

Get the wax out of your ears...
Wife, you are a great "conservative" voice on the board and someone whose opinion I respect
He is not a great conservative voice. He presents a fake image of himself as being an independent voter when really all he is is a GBear4Life clone with a nicer tone. At least until you call him out on his hypocrisy, at which point he goes into Hulk WIAF mode.
You shockingly lack any semblance of self-awareness. You seem like a bad parody of the orange clown if he spent most of his time on an obscure internet forum instead of on twitter while cheering on the muppets on Fox News.
Blah blah blah. You are just another in a long litany of "And you are who exactly?"

Again, so little self-awareness. I would hesitate to concur with your political views even though it appears you parrot what I believe because, based on your behavior here, I don't actually think you care about anyone or anything other than yourself.
Yogi58
dbklalw said:

Yogi Bear said:

dbklalw said:

Yogi Bear said:

blungld said:

wifeisafurd said:

Get the wax out of your ears...
Wife, you are a great "conservative" voice on the board and someone whose opinion I respect
He is not a great conservative voice. He presents a fake image of himself as being an independent voter when really all he is is a GBear4Life clone with a nicer tone. At least until you call him out on his hypocrisy, at which point he goes into Hulk WIAF mode.

Again, so little self-awareness. I would hesitate to concur with your political views even though it appears you parrot what I believe because, based on your behavior here, I don't actually think you care about anyone or anything other than yourself.
Oh, I strongly doubt you believe anything very strongly. You just wanted to stick your nose in here and lecture me in particular. Seen it all the time on this board, don't care.
dajo9
Great article here by a Fordham law professor making the case that Mueller has made the case for conspiracy based on a "preponderance of the evidence" but did not make the case based on "beyond a reasonable doubt". We know this, according to the professor, based on how Mueller responded to the evidence and based on the evidentiary standard.

Also, some good information about how Mueller was prevented from making a case beyond a reasonable doubt because of the obstruction and a quick comparison to the Starr report which was an impeachment referral from the start and so never needed to satisfy the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard. The Starr report was always brazenly political.

Anyway, a very interesting article for me.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/25/opinion/mueller-trump-campaign-russia-conpiracy-.html
American Vermin
kelly09
GBear4Life said:

Yogi Bear said:

dbklalw said:

Virtue signaling: empty gestures intended to show in public a socially approved attitude without any associated risk or actual sacrifice, often used to silence debate

Another way to virtue signal is to employ narcissism masquerading as virtue by proclaiming those who reject your axiomatic moral-political ideology as inherently lacking in virtue, thus morally justified in dismissing them and, more importantly, their points of view out of hand.
That's the Yogster all right.
Yogi58
kelly09 said:

GBear4Life said:

Yogi Bear said:

dbklalw said:

That's the Yogster all right.
Thank goodness the dumb old men are speaking up. I would hate to think we had silenced their valuable input.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.