Official Sarah We Hardly Knew Ye Thread

8,838 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As Sarah Sanders Signs Off, a Look Back at Her Biggest Lies

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/06/sarah-sanders-leaving-white-house/amp
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
Sarah Sanders is one Big FAT lie!!!!!!
Another Bear

GBear4Life
Character

Sarah Sanders > BI Leftists
Cal Junkie
John Candy in drag.
Another Bear
Cal Junkie said:

John Candy in drag.
Hey, there's no reason to disparage John Candy!

Another Bear
concordtom
Hopefully, Sarah will go be a stay at home mother.
If I never see or hear from her again, all the better!
She can embezzle funds from her local PTA.
bearister

"She would claim to represent the truth on behalf of a president who lies.

She did it disrespectfully, and apparently without shame or an understanding of what the role of White House press secretary should be.

She misled reporters or tried to, and through them, misled the American people. And all with her distinctive curled-lip disdain."

Sarah Sanders was the disdainful Queen of Gaslighting

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/sarah-sanders-was-the-disdainful-queen-of-gaslighting/2019/06/14/d6eb36c8-8e8d-11e9-adf3-f70f78c156e8_story.html?utm_term=.e22ae953aa6c

BearNIt
bearister said:

"She would claim to represent the truth on behalf of a president who lies.

She did it disrespectfully, and apparently without shame or an understanding of what the role of White House press secretary should be.

She misled reporters or tried to, and through them, misled the American people. And all with her distinctive curled-lip disdain."

Sarah Sanders was the disdainful Queen of Gaslighting

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/sarah-sanders-was-the-disdainful-queen-of-gaslighting/2019/06/14/d6eb36c8-8e8d-11e9-adf3-f70f78c156e8_story.html?utm_term=.e22ae953aa6c

Does she have any chance at getting her soul back after being Trump's spokesman to the people?

Has she knowingly lied?
bearister
BearNIt said:

Has she knowingly lied?

"And, of course who could forget the time she created an elaborate yarn about how she'd heard from "countless individuals who work at the FBI who said they were very happy" with Trump's decision to fire James Comey, in an attempt to make the story that the firing was all about agency morale stick, and had nothing whatsoever to do with the Russia investigation. Which, of course, she admitted was a total lie during her interview with Special Counsel Robert Mueller." Vanity Fair
BearNIt
bearister said:

BearNIt said:

Has she knowingly lied?

"And, of course who could forget the time she created an elaborate yarn about how she'd heard from "countless individuals who work at the FBI who said they were very happy" with Trump's decision to fire James Comey, in an attempt to make the story that the firing was all about agency morale stick, and had nothing whatsoever to do with the Russia investigation. Which, of course, she admitted was a total lie during her interview with Special Counsel Robert Mueller." Vanity Fair
There have been so many lies coming out of the people who have entered the White House they are starting to get buried by other lies.
kelly09
GBear4Life said:

Character

They have no idea what fair discourse is.BI Leftists suck!
Another Bear
Character you RWNJs proclaim! Yeah right you bunch of jelly brain, tin foil hat wearing, fart eating dingbats... Here's the partial list of SHS's lies. What part screams CHARACTER to you dimwits?
Quote:

• Denying knowledge of Trump's in-office hush-money payoffs, despite the fact that Trump himself admitted to them;
  • Claiming that Trump had created far more jobs for African Americans than Obama, when, in reality, Obama created four times as many as Trump;
  • Insisting, with a straight face, that her boss had never "promoted or encouraged violence," seemingly forgetting the time Trump toldsupporters at a rally, of a protester who'd been ejected, "I'd like to punch him in the face"; or the time he told a crowd in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, okay. Just knock the hellI promise you I will pay for the legal fees, I promise"; or the time he openly fantasized about "Second Amendment people" preventing the appointment of liberal judges; or the time he instructed police officers to knock suspects' heads against the side of their squad cars.
  • Smearing the many, many women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment or assault and claiming they are the liars;
  • And, of course who could forget the time she created an elaborate yarn about how she'd heard from "countlessindividuals who work at the FBI who said they were very happy" with Trump's decision to fire James Comey, in an attempt to make the story that the firing was all about agency morale stick, and had nothing whatsoever to do with the Russia investigation. Which, of course, she admitted was a total lie during her interview with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.She subsequently doubled down, telling George Stephanopoulosthat she only admitted to lying about hearing from "countless" people, before shifting the focus to Comey, who she described as a "disgraced leaker" and a "dirty cop."

GBear4Life
That's what's sad and an indictiment of BI Leftist posting.

A WH press secretary, essentially a PR position, has more character than BI Leftists who talk out of both sides of their mouth and frequently fail to act upon the virtues that they claim are lacking in their enemies.

Sad!
Another Bear

bearister
GBear4Life said:

That's what's sad and an indictiment of BI Leftist posting.

A WH press secretary, essentially a PR position, has more character than BI Leftists who talk out of both sides of their mouth and frequently fail to act upon the virtues that they claim are lacking in their enemies.

Sad!

Troll Hall of Fame:

kelly09
https://spectator.org/why-gillibrand-is-the-most-vapid-clown-in-the-car/
bearister
kelly09 said:

https://spectator.org/why-gillibrand-is-the-most-vapid-clown-in-the-car/

These phrases from the article:

"People's Republic of California," and

"Christine Blasey Perjury day"

Are defining of both The American Spectator and the author, Dev Fischer.
BearNIt
kelly09 said:

GBear4Life said:

Character

A fair discourse starts with TRUTH & FACTS, something that Sanders had an enormous problem with during her tenure.
concordtom
kelly09 said:

GBear4Life said:

Character

At your own risk, of course.

concordtom
BearNIt said:

kelly09 said:

GBear4Life said:

Character

A fair discourse starts with TRUTH & FACTS, something that Sanders had an enormous problem with during her tenure.
Fair discourse also requires sanity and rationality, something that trump supporters have lost grasp of.

Yes, some democrats have also lost their minds. But they are a minority of the left. Meanwhile, the entire trumptrain is heading off a cliff.
prospeCt

bearister
bearister
Sarah Sanders' job was to be the female face of a misogynistic administration

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/15/sarah-sanders-job-was-to-be-the-female-face-of-a-misogynistic-administration?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

"Here's the thing though: Sanders was never really hired to be a press secretary. Her real job, I'd venture, was to be a Very Visible Woman. Her real job was to be the female face of a deeply misogynistic administration; to play the role of the empowered working mother and make the Trump administration's crass patriarchy more palatable."
prospeCt

concordtom
bearister said:

Sarah Sanders' job was to be the female face of a misogynistic administration

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/15/sarah-sanders-job-was-to-be-the-female-face-of-a-misogynistic-administration?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

"Here's the thing though: Sanders was never really hired to be a press secretary. Her real job, I'd venture, was to be a Very Visible Woman. Her real job was to be the female face of a deeply misogynistic administration; to play the role of the empowered working mother and make the Trump administration's crass patriarchy more palatable."

Well, her job was simply to continue to lie, deflect, and spread anger and opposition to common sense.
Cal Junkie
She wants to (get this) run for Governor of Arkansas.
GBear4Life
Sitting governor is out in 2022 due to term limits.

I think she'd do well as Governor.
Another Bear
GBear4Life wants Sarah pH*ckabee Slanders badly, real bad, dirty bad. In fact I heard he's willing to fight her hubby to a dual to the death, using catheters at 20 paces inches! First guy to pee...loses but then has to report to Vlad Putin for instruction.

GBear4Life
LOL I ain't no home wrecker!

I do respect her though, and I admire the way she handled the Red Hen incident, and the constant disrespect from media she got, most of which is personal and projection for being the spokesperson and professional obfuscator for Trump.

bearister
Another Bear said:

GBear4Life wants Sarah pH*ckabee Slanders badly, real bad, dirty bad. In fact I heard he's willing to fight her hubby to a dual to the death, using catheters at 20 paces inches! First guy to pee...loses but then has to report to Vlad Putin for instruction.

Dueling for Huckabee: A Play in 5 Parts

concordtom
GBear4Life said:

LOL I ain't no home wrecker!

I do respect her though, and I admire the way she handled the Red Hen incident, and the constant disrespect from media she got, most of which is personal and projection for being the spokesperson and professional obfuscator for Trump.

Obfuscate:
1. To make so confused or opaque as to be difficult to perceive or understand: "A great effort was made ... to obscure or obfuscate the truth"
-from google.

So, you admit it. That he does it, that she does it.
And yet, you RESPECT her for it, and you support him - despite it?

Why is that the type of thing you want our government doing?
For me, it's the exact opposite. you respect her for it, I hate her for it, and yes, it IS personal.
I want transparency, truth.

This, to me, represents the vast chasm between us. I simply am shocked right now.
Please explain why that is respectable?
concordtom
bearister said:

GBear4Life
LOL you're so delusional and partisan you don't even know when you're getting trollololol'd
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.