Disgusting Racist Xenophobe Hate Monger!!!

28,710 Views | 350 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal Junkie said:

...The National Guard will probably stand down at tRump's request. Most of them & the military are aligned with his views.

Bill and Melinda can retain Erik Prince and his Academi lads to take it to whomever we have to take it to. I can assure you that Erik and the boys are mercenaries first and ideologues second. All the Black Ops boys really want are fast cars and boats, sweet man caves and hot chicks.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
How about this question: Would you genuinely be surprised if a T-supporter, on or off meds, attempted to kill this American congresswoman and mother of three children?

Another Bear

No surprise. It's already happened with this guy...off his meds, in a car with other RWNJ and Nazis...drives full speed into a crowd in Charlottesville. This is how extreme hate and politics work in the an authoritarian regime. Strongman A-hole Orange makes a vague suggestion...mental health patient drives into a crowd and kills a person.

In any case, the Dems are aware and I have to believe Rep. Omar will have a security detail, if not a SS one.

Sebastabear
calbear93 said:

Sebastabear said:

Anyone who doesn't know where this ends hasn't read their history. We are weeks, if not days away from one of these "rallies" turning in to a lynching. Not sure what it will take to wake America up but I'm guessing we are about to find out.
Well, I don't think you are escalating the hysterics enough. I would have gone directly to nuclear war followed by zombie attacks as the logical next step to these idiots (who have always been idiots - even during the Obama and McCain election) saying crazy things.
When political leaders start leading (or just instigating) chants about making their enemies "go away" at rallies we all need to get a little hysterical. Mark my words, this is not going to end well.
BearNIt
B.A. Bearacus said:

How about this question: Would you genuinely be surprised if a T-supporter, on or off meds, attempted to kill this American congresswoman?

Not at all given the tenor and tone of Trump's N.C. rally. As I said before, to defend this kind of overt racist language is to give countenance to further dangerous actions that will result from this misguided and extremely dangerous campaign strategy. For a man who did nothing but denigrate the prior presidency, the U.S. Justice Dept., our military leaders, our various allies, African, South American, Middle Eastern, and Central American countries, before, during ,and after to being elected, to then say a U.S. Congress person is unamerican, is unconscionable, flies in the face of reason, and is RACIST. To try to defend such an individual who says these types of racist things means you need to take a hard look in the mirror because whether you want to admitted, YOU MIGHT BE A RACIST. IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT IF YOU HOLD RACIST TENDENCIES THEN ASK ONE OF YOU MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR WHAT THEY TRULY THINK ABOUT TRUMP'S COMMENTS AND ABOUT YOUR CONTINUED DEFENSE OF TRUMPS WORDS AND SEE WHAT THEY THINK? THIS COUNTRY IS CAREENING DOWN A PATH THAT IS DANGEROUS AND COULD ALTER PERMANENTLY HOW WE SEE OURSELVES AS FAIR, JUST, AND MORAL.
B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear
From Oz...U.S. citizen prof speaks about, "Love it or Leave it", an old KKK rally call...and this is what Trump is saying and who he's saying it to...the KKK and sympathizers.

Quote:

'If they don't love it, tell them to leave it" - that was US President Donald Trump's message about four Democratic congresswomen at a rally in North Carolina, where supporters called for one of four female politicians - who was born overseas - to be "sent back".

"Let 'em leave," Mr Trump said of the four women. "They're always telling us how to run it, how to do this, how to do that. You know what? If they don't love it, tell 'em to leave it."

But the 'love it or leave it' line is an eerily familiar slogan of the Klu Klux Klan in North Carolina, according to Australian National University US politics expert Jennifer Hunt.

Dr Hunt, who grew up in North Carolina, said the "Love it or Leave it" slogan was used by the KKK years ago when it claimed to be fighting "communism and integration".

I remember seeing signs as a child, 'Welcome to Klan country love it or leave it," she told SBS News.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/how-trump-invoked-kkk-slogan-love-it-or-leave-it-at-north-carolina-rally

...and these people are Christians?
calbear93
Sebastabear said:

calbear93 said:

Sebastabear said:

Anyone who doesn't know where this ends hasn't read their history. We are weeks, if not days away from one of these "rallies" turning in to a lynching. Not sure what it will take to wake America up but I'm guessing we are about to find out.
Well, I don't think you are escalating the hysterics enough. I would have gone directly to nuclear war followed by zombie attacks as the logical next step to these idiots (who have always been idiots - even during the Obama and McCain election) saying crazy things.
When political leaders start leading (or just instigating) chants about making their enemies "go away" at rallies we all need to get a little hysterical. Mark my words, this is not going to end well.
You assume that these crazies on both sides are the norm. We need to stop giving so much weight to the fringe. If one only came on this site or only went to Breitbart, one would wonder how this country functions with lunatics running all over the place. No reason to get crazy over those chanting that anymore than I need to fear a Bolshevik authoritarian coup d'etat based on some crazy anarchists or communists on the left.
calbear93
Another Bear said:

From Oz...U.S. citizen prof speaks about, "Love it or Leave it", an old KKK rally call...and this is what Trump is saying and who he's saying it to...the KKK and sympathizers.

Quote:

'If they don't love it, tell them to leave it" - that was US President Donald Trump's message about four Democratic congresswomen at a rally in North Carolina, where supporters called for one of four female politicians - who was born overseas - to be "sent back".

"Let 'em leave," Mr Trump said of the four women. "They're always telling us how to run it, how to do this, how to do that. You know what? If they don't love it, tell 'em to leave it."

But the 'love it or leave it' line is an eerily familiar slogan of the Klu Klux Klan in North Carolina, according to Australian National University US politics expert Jennifer Hunt.

Dr Hunt, who grew up in North Carolina, said the "Love it or Leave it" slogan was used by the KKK years ago when it claimed to be fighting "communism and integration".

I remember seeing signs as a child, 'Welcome to Klan country love it or leave it," she told SBS News.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/how-trump-invoked-kkk-slogan-love-it-or-leave-it-at-north-carolina-rally

...and these people are Christians?
Very bright deduction from you.

And all of the atheists, non-believers who rape, murder, join gangs, etc. are the typical non-Christians.
sycasey
calbear93 said:

You assume that these crazies on both sides are the norm. We need to stop giving so much weight to the fringe.
Donald Trump is the president, the one making these statements. Are you sure this is the "fringe" anymore?
Sebastabear
The words of leaders have weight. See how it worked out for Thomas Becket when Henry II asked (purely rhetorically of course) "Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest . . . ?"
calbear93
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

If you don't want people to call you a racist, stop saying racist things and acting like a racist. So many people get so hysterical about being called racists but don't seem to mind harboring racist views. It is what it is.
No, it's not what it is...The left will call a white person a racist because that's the worst thing you can call a white person along with Nazi.

So . . . your theory is that "the left" just wants to insult people at random, and that's the only reason?

Interesting.
Do you agree that Pelosi and Davids are also proponents of racist practices?

Let me say this. I believe what Trump tweeted is racists in the "they look different and therefore are not American" iteration.

I will also say this. The progressive wing implying Pelosi and Davids are racists just muted the actual racist statement from Trump because any "racist" allegation has been so diluted.
sycasey
calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

If you don't want people to call you a racist, stop saying racist things and acting like a racist. So many people get so hysterical about being called racists but don't seem to mind harboring racist views. It is what it is.
No, it's not what it is...The left will call a white person a racist because that's the worst thing you can call a white person along with Nazi.

So . . . your theory is that "the left" just wants to insult people at random, and that's the only reason?

Interesting.

Let me say this. I believe what Trump tweeted is racists in the "they look different and therefore are not American" iteration.

I will also say this. The progressive wing implying Pelosi and Davids are racists just muted the actual racist statement from Trump because any "racist" allegation has been so diluted.

I think you are drawing a major false equivalence here.
calbear93
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

You assume that these crazies on both sides are the norm. We need to stop giving so much weight to the fringe.
Donald Trump is the president, the one making these statements. Are you sure this is the "fringe" anymore?
You are conflating two separate items. The point that was being made was that the "send her back" chant from the audience will lead to murder. Trump was not in the audience and was not chanting that. He may have flamed the chant, but I was clearly referring to the members of the audience when referencing "crazies" in my sentence. It is hard to carry on a discussion when things are taken out of context for the sole purpose of making a counterpoint.
calbear93
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Interesting.

I am not implying any equivalence. I am actually doing the exact opposite. You are drawing a false conclusion.

When someone throws racists allegation on something as innocuous as what Pelosi stated, the allegation even on truly racists statements loses weight.
sycasey
calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Interesting.

I am not making any equivalence. You are drawing a false conclusion.

When someone throws racists allegation on something as innocuous as what Pelosi stated, the allegation even on truly racists statements loses weight.

I don't think the people calling Pelosi racist have anywhere near the same amplifier Trump does.
calbear93
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Interesting.

I don't think the people calling Pelosi racist have anywhere near the same amplifier Trump does.
I will try one more time.

Think "Crying Wolf".

What Pelosi stated was not racist.

She was accused of being racists by the progressive wing.

People like me are now desensitized to someone being called racists. It has been normalized by being used too often.

Trump said something racist.

He is called racists.

That allegation does not have the same weight even though he is racist.
Yogi011
calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Interesting.

I am not implying any equivalence. I am actually doing the exact opposite. You are drawing a false conclusion.

It's racist. Not racists.
calbear93
BearNakedLadies said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Interesting.

Wow, what a value-add comment. Will leave you to your echo chamber.
Yogi011
calbear93 said:

BearNakedLadies said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Interesting.

Wow, what a value-add comment. Will leave you to your echo chamber.
I'm all about education
Yogi011
Sebastabear said:

Weeks? Days? It's not as if this is new behavior. If something was going to happen due to Trump's rhetoric, it's just as likely it would have happened already. The death of Heather Heyer may even count, depending on how you want to define the "rules."

Something may happen or not, but we've had years of this now.
sycasey
calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Interesting.

I will try one more time.

Think "Crying Wolf".

What Pelosi stated was not racist.

She was accused of being racists by the progressive wing.

People like me are now desensitized to someone being called racists. It has been normalized by being used too often.

Trump said something racist.

He is called racists.

That allegation does not have the same weight even though he is racist.

I don't buy it. Most of the people who would be affected by this don't care about Democratic intra-party squabbles.
Another Bear
I'll just say...RACIST RATIONALIZE A BUNCH OF CRAP...excuses, reasons why it's okay, etc...and they're doing it here.

NYCGOBEARS
WIAF... you are either a part of the problem or the solution. There is no other option.
bearister
I think you can believe in the Republican philosophy and still be a good person. I need a creative thinker like Tony Serra to fashion an argument with regard to how you can be a tRump supporter/ enabler and still be a good person. I assume any such argument will be similar to the one involving 6 Ninjas causing the Ghost Ship fire with Molotov cocktails.
OneKeg
Love the stuff about desensitization on the word racist. Like when the f-ing President of the United States makes racist statements and whips a mob into a racist frenzy... all it takes is a couple progressives calling Pelosi racist and it takes it all away.

I mean, next time a reasonable moderate conservative like WIAF tries to talk reasonably (though I disagree) about things he thinks are wrong with socialism, should we just consider it worthless? We are of course desensitized because some Republicans have in the past called a $15 minimum wage socialism, which is just stupid, so then nothing is socialism.

Edited to add: and for the record, socialism actually has some positive aspects. Racism has none.
sycasey
OneKeg said:

Edited to add: and for the record, socialism actually has some positive aspects. Racism has none.

It usually has some positive aspects if you're white.
B.A. Bearacus
T says he was upset by the chants and quickly tried to cut them short. In other news, Cal won the Rose Bowl last year.
concordtom
Long time conservative writer George Will is on the right side of history.
He left the Republican Party when Trump won the GOP nomination - early!

Here he discusses how republicans have abandoned historical party policies, such as fiscal conservativism.

I ask remaining republicans here: what do you think about this?

bearister
concordtom said:

Here he discusses how republicans have abandoned historical party policies, such as fiscal conservativism.

Well, here is what tRump thinks:
"Then Trump slammed Washington Post columnist and NBC News contributor George Will who left the Republican Party over Trump in 2016 as "almost deranged" and a "poor b@stard" He said Will was upset that he skipped a speech he gave years ago at Mar-A-Lago, Trump's resort in Palm Beach.

"From the day I announced. George Will is almost deranged," Trump said. "This poor *******, I almost feel sorry for him. He was at Mar-A-Lago about 12 years ago. He made a speech. And I didn't want to go, because I didn't like falling asleep during somethingI didn't want to do. I was always very political but I didn't want to go. I wasn't interested in hearing him and he was very insulted that I didn't go and I just didn't want to go. I had something else that was more important. And you know, you look at them, because George Will these guys, assuming, and they are conservative I guess, they should like me more than any president in the history of our country based on just what I've done. Take away my name, no labels as they say, take away the name and who's done better as a conservative than Trump? The judges, the regulations, the tax cuts, the energy." Breitbart

concordtom
Wow. That's a psycho answer!
1. He was probably banging some ho rather than listening to a serious speech.
2. He brings it back around to how wonderful he is. Total Narcissism.
Yogi011
OneKeg said:

Love the stuff about desensitization on the word racist. Like when the f-ing President of the United States makes racist statements and whips a mob into a racist frenzy... all it takes is a couple progressives calling Pelosi racist and it takes it all away.

I mean, next time a reasonable moderate conservative like WIAF tries to talk reasonably (though I disagree) about things he thinks are wrong with socialism, should we just consider it worthless? We are of course desensitized because some Republicans have in the past called a $15 minimum wage socialism, which is just stupid, so then nothing is socialism.

WIAF is not a moderate conservative. He just pretends to be.
concordtom
Reports of threats and danger to Ilhan Omar.

If some RWNJ kills her, does Trump face sudden impeachment?
I would think he SHOULD!
Instigated the whole thing.

It's illegal to hell "Fire!" in a movie house, no?
dajo9
sycasey said:

OneKeg said:

It usually has some positive aspects if you're white.

Socialism is great in America if you're rich and taking risks with your money. We've been practicing it for decades.
American Vermin
dajo9
concordtom said:

George Will is full of it as usual. Trump's fiscal conservativism is the same as Reagan's and Bush's

American Vermin

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.