Mass shooting at Gilroy Garlic Festival

10,019 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
Yogi011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

BearNakedLadies said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNakedLadies said:

Biggest threat to public safety is white people
Racist statement.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

"Based on statistics, the largest number of mass shootings in the US between 1982 and May 2019 where committed by white people." That's very different from your statement. If you think it's the same thing, just substitute white with black and see how that sounds.
You appear to be confused. You are operating under some delusion that I care what you think or say about anything. Your input is neither required, nor wanted.
Yogi011
GBear4Life said:

BearNakedLadies said:

What a racist POS clown.
I'm sorry. You must have confused me for someone who gives a **** about anything you have to say.
B.A. Bearacus
Any chance pro-NRA Republicans on here might support sensible gun reform if your youngest relative (got any great grandsons?) or daughter/son/mom/dad was murdered in Gilroy yesterday or you still standing firm you think?
oski003
B.A. Bearacus said:

Any chance pro-NRA Republicans on here might support sensible gun reform if your youngest relative (got any great grandsons?) or daughter/son/mom/dad was murdered in Gilroy yesterday or you still standing firm you think?

Do you have a sensible gun reform proposal?
AunBear89
oski003 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

"Well regulated..."
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
If I was Philosopher King my gun decree would be:

Every household may own two shotguns.
Handguns and automatic weapons can be rented at the gun range. Irish people can own 1 RPG.*

*I need an edge. Some of you guys here are crazy mother f@ckers.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
GBear4Life
B.A. Bearacus said:

Yes. And I wouldn't need a family member to be killed.
GBear4Life
oski003 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Me thinks folks agreeing on what "sensible" means will be difficult
GBear4Life
BearNakedLadies said:

GBear4Life said:

BearNakedLadies said:

What a racist POS clown.
I'm sorry. You must have confused me for someone who gives a **** about anything you have to say.
My observation and acknowledgment of your unapologetic racism is independent of your "giving a sh*t".
Yogi011
GBear4Life said:

BearNakedLadies said:

GBear4Life said:

BearNakedLadies said:

What a racist POS clown.
My observation .....
Blah, blah, don't care
GBear4Life
BearNakedLadies said:

GBear4Life said:

BearNakedLadies said:

GBear4Life said:

BearNakedLadies said:

What a racist POS clown.
My observation .....
Blah, blah, don't care
Do you always respond to things you don't care about lmao
Another Bear
okaydo said:

Adams has descended into a full wanker, full of sh*t. He's trying to profit off this? Kick him in the nuts, then stomp on his ****ing head. Arseholes try to profit off death. Degenerates try to profit off mass murder.
Another Bear
So a white suprematist and terrorist goes to a food festival to kill people...the week after Trump starts his racist rants. This is on all you racist c*ckscuker too.

To all you gun nuts...go eat your guns, then you'll be with them forever!!!
going4roses
It's Too late ...it won't happen without lots of blood shed on both sides
going4roses
Naw ... not even

And the child appears to be of Mexican/Central American descent so that means the "shouldn't have illegally crossed the border" narrative carries way more weight than guns as the problem.
wifeisafurd
Another Bear said:

So a white suprematist and terrorist goes to a food festival to kill people...the week after Trump starts his racist rants. This is on all you racist c*ckscuker too.

And the Walmart shooter today today is a person of color. Who is that on? Everyone screaming about racism?

There are always problems about these types of associations. The answer probably is inside with the persons who are set to go off, and not the rants of some politician. It also is about someone with issues having a weapon, in both cases. Trigger the gun debate starting ......

Another Bear
wifeisafurd said:

Another Bear said:

And the Walmart shooter today today is a person of color. Who is that on? Everyone screaming about racism?

There are always problems about these types of associations. The answer probably is inside with the persons who are set to go off, and not the rants of some politician. It also is about someone with issues having a weapon, in both cases. Trigger the gun debate starting ......

Did you see this graphic from up thread? Pretty stark statistics. Seems to me you're calling out an exception, looking for some cover, given these numbers. Very snowflake like triggering on your part.

It's funny how there's one striking stereotype for white men, mass murders, backed by this crazy stat, and yet there's no stereotype like those of violence men of color? I think you're better off looking at NRA membership.

In any case, comedy to the rescue...

Anarchistbear
Most gun deaths are suicides. Older white rural and native Americans males do well here.

Homicides, African Americans shine here, mostly killing each other

Mass murders. Your young alienated white male takes his shot.

All this can be explained quite easily.
Yogi011
wifeisafurd said:

Another Bear said:

Classic "moderate" whataboutism.
sycasey
wifeisafurd said:

There are always problems about these types of associations. The answer probably is inside with the persons who are set to go off, and not the rants of some politician. It also is about someone with issues having a weapon, in both cases.
Yes, correct.

Take away all the guns.
going4roses
Civil war 2
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

Take away all the guns.
sycasey
going4roses said:

Civil war 2
Bring it on.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

Take away all the guns.

When the same thing keeps happening, the same response is warranted.
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

Take away all the guns.

The same stupid ideas don't get less stupid every time you espouse them.
going4roses
Are you ready?
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

Take away all the guns.

Sounds like a lesson you could learn too.
Yogi011
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

Take away all the guns.

Some people are not capable of learning. They just need to be pushed to the fringe and ignored.
GBear4Life
BearNakedLadies said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

Take away all the guns.

Some people are not capable of learning. They just need to be pushed to the fringe and ignored.
Racist says what?

Sycasey's "ban all guns" is the dumbest idea on this board. Not him, but that proposition. And that's saying something.
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

going4roses said:

Civil war 2
Bring it on.
This is the second stupidest idea on this board. You're better than this. We'll chalk it up to an off night for you.
going4roses
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

going4roses said:

Civil war 2
Bring it on.
This is the second stupidest idea on this board. You're better than this. We'll chalk it up to an off night for you.

Lol
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

going4roses said:

Civil war 2
Bring it on.

Assuming the government actually passes laws to end gun ownership and enforces them, most of the gun nuts will fold like a cheap suit. They are cowards at heart, that's why they need so many guns.
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

going4roses said:

Civil war 2
Bring it on.

Assuming the government actually passes laws to end gun ownership and enforces them, most of the gun nuts will fold like a cheap suit. They are cowards at heart, that's why they need so many guns.1
LOL you can try to put lipstick on the pig which is your proposition by playing the "they're all fake tough guys" rhetoric, but it's still no less stupid and ignorant. It's an emotional issue for you, or else you'd surely think wiser about it.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

going4roses said:

Civil war 2
Bring it on.

Assuming the government actually passes laws to end gun ownership and enforces them, most of the gun nuts will fold like a cheap suit. They are cowards at heart, that's why they need so many guns.1
LOL you can try to put lipstick on the pig which is your proposition by playing the "they're all fake tough guys" rhetoric, but it's still no less stupid and ignorant. It's an emotional issue for you, or else you'd surely think wiser about it.

It's an emotional issue for people who freak out at the suggestion they shouldn't have an arsenal of deadly weapons.
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

going4roses said:

Civil war 2
Bring it on.

It's an emotional issue for people who freak out at the suggestion they shouldn't have an arsenal of deadly weapons.
Stop lying. You want a gun ban.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.