Did Epstein really commit suicide ?

12,211 Views | 122 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by calbear93
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thoughts ...

Who does this help or harm?

Will his victims ever see a dime ?
sp4149
going4roses said:

Thoughts ...

Gotta help Trump, as DOJ can now kill the investigation which was implicating Trump.
OBear073akaSMFan
I predict when trump is out of office...he will follow his "good" friend Epstein the same route! It will be a time to celebrate!
Anarchistbear
Who is powerful enough to take our beloved Epstein from us and sow chaos and division?

Russians
sp4149
It gives new meaning to "Suicide Watch"
offshorebear
There is evidence he could implicate the sitting President, former President, royal family, famous professors, billionaires, thought leaders, worldwide politicians, etc. in essentially the only crime that is taboo enough to take any and all of them out of power.

What are the chances that Epstein all of a sudden feels shame for his actions and the public spotlight enough to off himself, when he held his head high, smiling all through the last trial he went through and won a decade ago for the same charges, and he smiled his way into custody this time as well?

Imo it can't be clearer that he was offed. I think it is a bizarre conspiracy theory to think otherwise.

Edit: AOC on Epstein - "We need answers. Lots of them."
GBear4Life
going4roses said:

Did Epstein really commit suicide?
No. Obviously Trump colluded to have him killed to protect himself.
wifeisafurd
sp4149 said:

going4roses said:

Thoughts ...

Gotta help Trump, as DOJ can now kill the investigation which was implicating Trump.
Also implicating a lot of Dems like George Mitchell, in the interest of balance.

The criminal case ends upon the death of the accused.

The civil cases will continue and more plaintiffs will appear, assuming Epstein has the assets the media claims.
The cases will now be against the estate. No real change in evidence as Epstein likely would have taken the 5th. I'm not sure the trustee of the estate will care about paying of non-disclosures, he is charged with protecting assets, so it is possible more will come out than if he was alive.

To answer the first question, I'm not sure how an inmate on suicide watch is able to succeed.

dajo9
This screams inside job and I'm not prepared to throw out accusations but. . .

Just for fun I texted my QAnon friend that the Clinton's got their man. They always do.

Then I told him Seth Rich did it.
American Vermin
GBear4Life
I was being sarcastic, but clearly people are motivated to believe whatever affirms their feelings

going4roses
GBear4Life said:

I was being sarcastic, but clearly people are motivated to believe whatever affirms their feelings

And same goes for you right?
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
going4roses
Another Bear
What the heck you guys talking about? Epstein was a gentleman until the end and as such he was protecting his clients. Yeah...that's the ticket. Protecting clients!

Okay seriously, who benefits from Epstein's demise? Lots of people. Who did it? Like the case and all the blackmail victims, probably will never know. The powers backing those blackmailed is pretty hefty: DOJ, CIA, M6, Kremlin, and who knows who else.

I will fathom a guess that all the Epstein records get magically sealed...or a bigger scandal or kerfuffle happens soon to distract.
sp4149
Good news! AG Barr is 'apalled'

Maybe relieved is a better term.
Or since he may be ultimately responsible for protecting the accused in Federal custody;
'CONCERNED' may be an even better term.

BearNIt
going4roses said:

Having worked on a Corrections Unit I can tell you that the units that I have worked on have had closed circuit system so that the individual can be monitored 24/7 by a tech or officer. There are intervals that the person must be checked upon and the information would be charted.

1. Who was monitoring the individual?
2. What is the interval that the individual was supposed to be checked upon? Should be checked every two hours for a medical issue and suicidal ideation would qualify as a medical issue.
3. When was the last time the individual was checked upon?
4. What does the documentation say about the individuals condition over a 24 hr period and when was he last checked on?
5. Was a recording made that covers the last 24 hrs. the individual was alive?
6. Who was working during that period and who had access to the individual?

People could lose their jobs over this obvious lapse in monitoring an individual who had attempted suicide.
bearister
Jeffrey Epstein's connections to Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, explained

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
I think the legal term is "Assisted Suicide."
going4roses
Yogi011
going4roses said:

Thoughts ...

okaydo
Weird seeing Leikis' name.
Another Bear
going4roses said:

Can anyone explain this or give the Cliff Notes breakdown: The Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal? I don't doubt it but I don't know the players and/or the goal or point of it all. What's their end game?
Bobodeluxe
Barr will figure out who killed The Don"s pimp. He'll want to know who gets the check.
joe amos yaks
Has it been confirmed that corpse was Mr. E?Was he waterboarded before "they" sent him out with the laundry?
"Those who say don't know, and those who know don't say." - LT
Another Bear

bearister
No Clintons in the WH. The Orange Tub of Guts that runs a criminal enterprise has the most marbles on the table. Both Bubba and tRump were screwing minors.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Both Bubba and tRump were screwing minors.

T could misspell who he screwed and still be right (minors and miners both got T-boned).
Another Bear
Whoa...someone f#cked up big time...or not.

Quote:

Epstein wasn't on suicide watch at time of his death: reports

Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein was not on suicide watch at the time of his death, according to multiple reports Saturday, raising questions about his time in federal custody while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

Several people familiar with the investigation told NBC News that Epstein was not under supervision when he killed himself in his cell in a Manhattan federal prison.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/456960-epstein-wasnt-on-suicide-watch-at-time-of-his-death-reports
bearister
In Frank Underwood fashion, the Orange Tub of Guts had the bent mother f@ucker offed and everyone knows it.

B.A. Bearacus

May Bill outlive T and refuse to go to T's funeral (or go and spit on his grave).
bearister
tRump has a life long pattern of accusing others of what he is guilty of. It is one of his most reliable tells.
bearister
Trump's Conspiracy Theory About the Clintons and Epstein - The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/08/trumps-conspiracy-theory-about-clintons-and-epstein/595915/

"Reactions to actions by Trump are always filtered through the prism of the ever-more-widely accepted view within his administration, within Congress, within the United States and around the world that the 45th president is a reckless buffoon, a conspiratorial racist moron, whose weird comments should be disregarded by sensible people.
By now, Trump's party in Congress, the members of his Cabinet, and even his White House entourage all tacitly agree that Trump's occupancy of the office held by Washington, Lincoln, FDR, and Eisenhower must be a bizarre cosmic joke, not to be taken seriously. CNN's Jake Tapper on August 2 quoted a "senior national security official" as saying: "Everyone at this point ignores what the president says and just does their job. The American people should take some measure of confidence in that." David Frum, The Atlantic
wifeisafurd
Another Bear said:

Whoa...someone f#cked up big time...or not.

Quote:

Epstein wasn't on suicide watch at time of his death: reports

Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein was not on suicide watch at the time of his death, according to multiple reports Saturday, raising questions about his time in federal custody while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

Several people familiar with the investigation told NBC News that Epstein was not under supervision when he killed himself in his cell in a Manhattan federal prison.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/456960-epstein-wasnt-on-suicide-watch-at-time-of-his-death-reports

I would say this is the biggest What the F, but then I saw Trump's retweet.
sp4149
bearister said:

tRump has a life long pattern of accusing others of what he is guilty of. It is one of his most reliable tells.
The key is accusing the others first; same way the 'honor code' works; the first accusation is believed, perpetrators use this to their advantage.
sycasey
Apparently Bill Clinton has been able to execute all kinds of dastardly criminal schemes for multiple decades and get away with it, but somehow he can't get his wife elected President.
Yogi011
sycasey said:

Apparently Bill Clinton has been able to execute all kinds of dastardly criminal schemes for multiple decades and get away with it, but somehow he can't get his wife elected President.
On some level, i think he's secretly happy about that
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.