Is there a poster who you disdain in Off Topic but actually like in Growls?

1,825 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearsWiin
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Or the other way around. Another possibility is that you feel that their stink is consistent.

going4roses
Hmm
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
MSaviolives
This is so easy. I hate myself every time I venture into off topic, but in Growls I have no regrets.
B.A. Bearacus
Hehe, nice one MS.
Another Bear
Here's how I look at things. LIfe is situational.

Growls = front of office, conference room, reception...be nice and presentable.

Off Topic = the area in the break room not on camera where you can talk smack, speak your mind.
bearister
I'm a pansexual (but trending Two Spirit). I love all BI posters across the boards. I find tree stumps and shoes sexy as well.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
Bearister should have this license plate:

Possible exchange on the highway...

Someone cuts Bearister off. Bearister pulls up and yells something, then accelerates past him so that his personalized license place is seen, which instantly diffuses the situation because the suggestion that the other driver self-fornicate is now understood to have been made without judgement about what people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms.
bearister
Sorry, I already a custom plate:

B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear
bearister
BearlyCareAnymore
B.A. Bearacus said:

Or the other way around. Another possibility is that you feel that their stink is consistent.

Honestly, I don't mind disagreement. I disdain stupidity. I find generally stupid is as stupid does.

There are definitely posters who I seem to completely agree with on sports issues and totally disagree with on political issues, and vice versa. If they have good arguments, I enjoy the agreement and enjoy the disagreement more. If they have stupid arguments, I am annoyed with or largely ignore them when they disagree and I cringe and wish they'd shut up when they agree.

I will say I do have a poster who I just rarely "converse" with because I find him to be dumb as a post, though I do sometimes respond when he has stumbled into a interesting topic while invariably doing nothing of use with that topic himself.
B.A. Bearacus
BearsWiin
OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Honestly, I don't mind disagreement. I disdain stupidity. I find generally stupid is as stupid does.

There are definitely posters who I seem to completely agree with on sports issues and totally disagree with on political issues, and vice versa. If they have good arguments, I enjoy the agreement and enjoy the disagreement more. If they have stupid arguments, I am annoyed with or largely ignore them when they disagree and I cringe and wish they'd shut up when they agree.

I will say I do have a poster who I just rarely "converse" with because I find him to be dumb as a post, though I do sometimes respond when he has stumbled into a interesting topic while invariably doing nothing of use with that topic himself.
The judges also would have accepted "bag of hammers"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.