Republican rule for the next 20 years

6,053 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Unit2Sucks
Yogi14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

Professor Turgeson Bear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I don't agree of course and think starting multiple threads posting Warren hit pieces is both pointless and bizarre, but I have no beef otherwise.
How are they hit pieces? Name something in one of those articles that is factually incorrect.

Don't care to read them but you do know that hit pieces can be factually accurate right? Omitting relevant facts is a common way to be "factually correct" but a disingenuous hit piece.
I find it funny that you're afraid to read New York Times columns. But since you haven't read them, you can't really speak about them either.
Unit2Sucks

Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I don't agree of course and think starting multiple threads posting Warren hit pieces is both pointless and bizarre, but I have no beef otherwise.
How are they hit pieces? Name something in one of those articles that is factually incorrect.

Don't care to read them but you do know that hit pieces can be factually accurate right? Omitting relevant facts is a common way to be "factually correct" but a disingenuous hit piece.
I find it funny that you're afraid to read New York Times columns. But since you haven't read them, you can't really speak about them either.

Yawn.

No fear here just don't see the point in reading these articles, particularly when you just copy/paste with no commentary. That's not really a compelling justification. If you wanted to create engagement, you would better do so through thoughtful discussion not just posting hit pieces. There have been plenty of hit pieces on Bernie that you failed to post and that no one else has raised either because they are rarely a meaningful tool for choosing a president.
Anarchistbear
Obama did act on gun control. Give him credit

In his first month in office, Obama overturned a 20-year ban on loaded guns in national parks and wildlife refuges. Licensed gun owners from any state can now carry concealed, loaded weapons on federal land.

Ten months later, as part of an omnibus spending bill, Obama reversed a decade-long ban on transporting firearms by train. Amtrak travelers can now carry unloaded, locked weapons in their checked baggage.

"Like the majority of Americans, I believe that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms," he wrote. "And, in fact, my administration has not curtailed the rights of gun owners - it has expanded them."
Another Bear

Another Bear said:

Another Bear said:

With the introduction of the Professor, I have to say the quality of the trolls here has gone way, way down. This is disappointing on many levels. It means either the Russkies are getting their butts filled with Putin and the deep state Pizza-gate weirdos have gotten their messaging to the White House...or the in-house trolls are in rehab. Whatever the case, the current trolls here suck shtt covered donkey balls.
So you'd prefer more posts by BearForce2, GBear4Life, cal88, and kelly09?

Interesting.
HAHAHA...no but they're more honest in their Trumpkieism. I'm just pointing out your weak trolling style. At least they go balls to the wall BLIND like a good Trumpkin. Your game seems to be more subtle but even more pointless...yet you know all the other trolls. You're trying to dissuade people from Elizabeth Warren? Why?
A well-informed voting public makes well-informed decisions. Even if they ultimately make bad decisions like electing Trump, they should have all the available information at hand so they know exactly who the candidates are, rather than a marketed image of what the candidates claim to be.

As for claiming that I'm a Trumpkin, I'll just reiterate that your reading skills are poor.
Here you go Professor Tiny Todger. It's pretty obvious that Elizabeth Warren scares wing nuts and conservatives. The little help from the left isn't you. Your purposeful vagueness and unwillingness to take any position says you're a regular ole RWNJ, troll or Trumpkie. It really makes little which one since you can't vote.

The right-wing smear campaign against Elizabeth Warren kicks into gear with a little help from the left
sycasey
Yeah, I don't think the Professor is a Russian troll or whatever, I think he's just a big-time Bernie Bro.

Anyway, my take on this is that blaming the party and its leaders is the wrong way to look at it. We've spent too much time (especially people on the left) waiting for that great politician to come along and take care of everything for us. The reality is that there needs to be a groundswell of popular support to get this stuff to happen. There are many reasons gun control hasn't happened, but the biggest one is that the people who wanted to keep all their guns have been much, much louder than the people who wanted more gun control. If that balance changes, then laws can change.

Politics is better when you build it from the bottom up, not from the top down.
Another Bear
I was in agreement until I looked at his messages. It's all anti-Warren but never mentions a position, let alone progressive Bernie stuff...or that Bernie and Warren have an agreement to support each other if they get the nom. The non-stop anti-Warren stuff is more conservative, libertarian scared shttless stuff. Look at Zuckerberg, he's just about shtt his pants talking about Warren being POTUS. You know, she's vowed to dismantle big tech's monopoly. The messaging from the professor is more libertarian dingbat than anything else.
Anarchistbear
There are two things the country agrees on- the system is rigged and the country is headed in the wrong direction (polls are pretty consistent for a decade.). We've seen one approach to this- drain the swamp Trump. A good insurrection but a fake one.

Of the Democrats, only Sanders and Warren acknowledge this to the point of root causes but the real problem is never acknowledged which is 300 million people should never be ruled exclusively by two authoritarian parties who don't represent their interests and who most people don't even like.
Yogi14
Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Yawn.

No fear here just don't see the point in reading these articles, particularly when you just copy/paste with no commentary. That's not really a compelling justification. If you wanted to create engagement, you would better do so through thoughtful discussion not just posting hit pieces. There have been plenty of hit pieces on Bernie that you failed to post and that no one else has raised either because they are rarely a meaningful tool for choosing a president.
Bernie doesn't need any help from me tearing down his credentials. The media does that job quite gladly.

But if you have a factually based critical article on Sanders you want to post, post it. Unlike you, I'm not afraid of reading critical material.
BearNIt
Bernie may not be able to get through the campaign season given his health. He had a stent placed and will need another after a period of time. (6 months to 4 years) He won't be able to endure the schedule of POTUS. The travel schedule he would need to undertake to restore our standing in the world, reassure what is left of our allies, and undo the damage that the Idiot in Chief has caused is going to be monumental. IMO that disqualifies him from being President.
Unit2Sucks

Bernie doesn't need any help from me tearing down his credentials. The media does that job quite gladly.

But if you have a factually based critical article on Sanders you want to post, post it. Unlike you, I'm not afraid of reading critical material.

I'm not out there scouring the internet for Bernie hit pieces. I don't dislike him or care enough to do so. It wouldn't have any impact on why I think he's unfit to be president which is already well established and the reason he couldn't beat Hillary and wouldn't beat Trump in a two man race. Unfortunately he already did his damage in impacting the 2016 race which is a sad legacy.
Another Bear
https://twitter.com/profturgeson

Professor Sam Kinison, is that you?
Yogi14
Unit2Sucks said:

I'm not out there scouring the internet for Bernie hit pieces. I don't dislike him or care enough to do so. It wouldn't have any impact on why I think he's unfit to be president which is already well established and the reason he couldn't beat Hillary and wouldn't beat Trump in a two man race. Unfortunately he already did his damage in impacting the 2016 race which is a sad legacy.
LOL at scouring the internet. One newspaper.

Bitter Hillary Ho.
Another Bear

Professor?
Unit2Sucks

Unit2Sucks said:

LOL at scouring the internet. One newspaper.

Bitter Hillary Ho.
Stay classy Bernie bro.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.