Leftist Logic

7,577 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearForce2
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Weird, that I'm right about you, if you never mentioned it. Seems unlikely.

My bonds are positive. Not as much as equities of course. My goals are on track, I've paid off two mortgages, and I'm doing fine, thanks for asking.
Right about me on what? Again, I still have not stated what my income is. That is just your obsession with my wealth.

I did discuss where I attended school, because I have strong allegiance to my schools, including UC Berkeley and Harvard.

Bragging about paying off two mortgages and yet you think you are entitled to vilify the "wealthy" when by all reasonable standards, you are it. Of course, like most "progressives", you think the evil wealthy who should do more are folks just above your income bracket.
B.A. Bearacus
From the circular file:

"Why, you don't think 12 of your circle-jerk participants are enough for you to hide behind against poor little BearForce?"

"I am not expecting anyone here to actually change their perspective or behavior because I think most of us outside the circle-jerk see these posters for who they are. It is just a diversion for me to poke these folks who think they are some principled moral teachers."

"You wrote "these guys". Assume that means those who do not march to the liberal dictates. That would include me and those outside the circle jerk."

"I suspect you would not come across as so self-righteous and elitist in a real setting but I suspect you would be actually meek. And you would come across as more likable. This persona you are adopting on this board and seeking affirmation here in your circle jerk environment is not appealing. Be yourself."

calbear93
B.A. Bearacus said:

From the circular file:

"Why, you don't think 12 of your circle-jerk participants are enough for you to hide behind against poor little BearForce?"

"I am not expecting anyone here to actually change their perspective or behavior because I think most of us outside the circle-jerk see these posters for who they are. It is just a diversion for me to poke these folks who think they are some principled moral teachers."

"You wrote "these guys". Assume that means those who do not march to the liberal dictates. That would include me and those outside the circle jerk."

"I suspect you would not come across as so self-righteous and elitist in a real setting but I suspect you would be actually meek. And you would come across as more likable. This persona you are adopting on this board and seeking affirmation here in your circle jerk environment is not appealing. Be yourself."

Wow, that's a lot of work you did there. Thanks for showing how not to be obsessed.
B.A. Bearacus
calbear93 said:

Wow, that's a lot of work you did there. Thanks for showing how not to be obsessed.
Keep preaching from the altar, Gemstone.
calbear93
B.A. Bearacus said:

calbear93 said:

Maybe Gemstone means something to you, but have no desire to figure out what you mean.

In the meantime, will do! You do the same. Keep making the world better, one obsessed post at a time! History will remember your time on earth kindly, and the poor kids will not go hungry because of your meaningful posts on Bear Insider and your generosity with picture files. You truly are a great man worthy of judging evil conservatives like me.
Yogi14
calbear93 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

calbear93 said:

Maybe Gemstone means something to you, but have no desire to figure out what you mean.

In the meantime, will do! You do the same. Keep making the world better, one obsessed post at a time! History will remember your time on earth kindly, and the poor kids will not go hungry because of your meaningful posts on Bear Insider and your generosity with picture files. You truly are a great man worthy of judging evil conservatives like me.
bearister
I suppose tRump's Justice Dept. must be replete with Deep State moles to come up with this bogus conclusion:

" "A Justice Department inquiry launched more than two years ago to mollify conservatives clamoring for more investigations of Hillary Clinton has effectively ended with no tangible results," the WashPost's Devlin Barrett and Matt Zapotosky report on A1.

Why it matters: "[C]urrent and former law enforcement officials said they never expected the effort to produce much of anything."
The backstory: "John Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, was tapped in November 2017 by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into concerns raised by President Trump and his allies in Congress," the Post adds." Axios

* Perhaps the investigative teams for Sean Hannity and Fox & Friends can reopen the investigation and get to the bottom of those dastardly Clinton plots.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
BearForce2
AunBear89
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcStbohcJz5nPY9CEk62IsHFEVg-JH0bFVhsn2aB9xPIxnEpFXry
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
BearForce2
AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

7 followup posts and counting with some mumbo jumbo about the poster but nothing to say about the posts themselves.

Just guessing: because the posts themselves are as stupid as the poster and don't merit response?
If you want to discuss your triggered feelings, let me know which one made you most uncomfortable.
So let's see:

The lefties don't respond and you complain that you get no responses.

The lefties do respond and now this is proof that they are "triggered."

I can't believe people don't want to engage with you.
When you start off with calling someone "stupid", generally people shut down, just look at the thread and see who the instigator is.

Are your cute little big boy memes so vital to your self esteem that when they are called stupid you take that as a personal insult on you?

Snowflake needs a safe space....
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

7 followup posts and counting with some mumbo jumbo about the poster but nothing to say about the posts themselves.

Just guessing: because the posts themselves are as stupid as the poster and don't merit response?
If you want to discuss your triggered feelings, let me know which one made you most uncomfortable.
So let's see:

When you start off with calling someone "stupid", generally people shut down, just look at the thread and see who the instigator is.

Are your cute little big boy memes so vital to your self esteem that when they are called stupid you take that as a personal insult on you?

Come on man. This is your post:

"Just guessing: because the posts themselves are as stupid as the poster and don't merit response?"

Come back to reality.
AunBear89
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

So let's see:

Come on man. This is your post:

"Just guessing: because the posts themselves are as stupid as the poster and don't merit response?"

Come back to reality.

Asked and answered: all the little RWNJs need safe spaces when the Big Bad Libtards call them names.

You cons can dish out the name calling and the memes making fun of people's' appearance, but as soon as it is directed at any of you or your sacred cows:

"Help! Help! People are being mean. You Libruls are so full of anger. My feelings are hurt. I need a Jello pop. "
oski003
You gave me a chuckle. Again, come back to reality. You may need to take a course on reading comprehension. You can also try this book:

https://www.amazon.com/How-Read-Book-Classic-Intelligent/dp/0671212095
heartofthebear
BearForce2 said:

People generally make a cost benefit analysis on their use of time to address or respond to things that come up. I suspect that most are like me and have decided that your posts don't reach the threshold for response worthiness. You are free to spout off endlessly in a vacuum.

What you don't realize is that public discourse demands a certain level of credibility and civility. Either you don't know what that means, disagree that that is a requirement or feel that you meet it. Any one of those three mental orientations says a lot about who you are and says enough for folks to virtually ignore most of your posts.

BTW, I can very easily destroy all of your above points. But your not worth it. It would be like bullying an unarmed weakling. I have more ethics than that.

Instead I will be focusing on my own posts that will present real information for folks to discuss. Feel free to weigh in on those.
sycasey
heartofthebear said:

BearForce2 said:

People generally make a cost benefit analysis on their use of time to address or respond to things that come up. I suspect that most are like me and have decided that your posts don't reach the threshold for response worthiness. You are free to spout off endlessly in a vacuum.

This is accurate.
BearForce2
heartofthebear said:

What you don't realize is that public discourse demands a certain level of credibility and civility. Either you don't know what that means, disagree that that is a requirement or feel that you meet it. Any one of those three mental orientations says a lot about who you are and says enough for folks to virtually ignore most of your posts.

BTW, I can very easily destroy all of your above points. But your not worth it. It would be like bullying an unarmed weakling. I have more ethics than that.

Instead I will be focusing on my own posts that will present real information for folks to discuss. Feel free to weigh in on those.
You're not saying anything when you say you can bully but decide not to do so because of ethics. Have at it, this is the leftist OT jungle on a college football board after all.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.