tRump's Panzer Division shelling the environment

847 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Yogi06
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump 'turns back the clock' by luring drilling companies to pristine lands

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/feb/12/trumps-legacy-drilled-public-lands-and-the-resulting-carbon-emissions?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
helltopay1
Dear Bearister: equating Trumps' environmental policies with Nazi tank divisions would be laughable if it were not so sad. The more energy independent America is, the less she has to rely on the rug-dealers in the middle east. America now exports more oil& gas than it imports. On balance, this is so preferable that I know 34 nursery school kids who agree. Saving snail-darters is fine & dandy, but one has to weigh all the consequences of doing so. Think of all the American kids who won't have to go the Middle East to prop up corrupt regimes because we have an abundance of oil here at home. I assume you have hugged your favorite tree today...
Eastern Oregon Bear
If we are producing more oil than we need now, why do we need to open up vast areas of public lands to exploration and drilling?
bearister
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

If we are producing more oil than we need now, why do we need to open up vast areas of public lands to exploration and drilling?

To punish Mitt Romney and his home state?

BearForce2
Oooh, nazi.

Trump Derangement Syndrome
bearister

helltopay1
DearBearForce: Indeed. If Trump cured cancer today, every demo would say that Trump is only pandering to sick people. If Trump cured the Coronavirus, every Demo would say that he is only pandering to China. If Trump gave every American a case of Vodka, every Demo would say that he is paying Russiaback for stealing the election. If Trump suddenly paid homage to the Virgin Mary, every Demo would say that only proves that he only pays homage to White women, and, if the virgin mary were Black, Trump woulds deny her entry at the border. Think I'm kidding???If so, you haven't been paying attention to a Party which started to go off the rails about 50 years ago. Today, Whoopi Goldberg is considered a sharp Demo pundit. In reality, she flunked the third grade four years in a row. True???Of course not...She was passed because the teachers were afraid she would burn the school down . Think I'm kidding???
Yogi06
helltopay1 said:

DearBearForce: Indeed. If Trump cured cancer today, every demo would say that Trump is only pandering to sick people. If Trump cured the Coronavirus, every Demo would say that he is only pandering to China. If Trump gave every American a case of Vodka, every Demo would say that he is paying Russiaback for stealing the election. If Trump suddenly paid homage to the Virgin Mary, every Demo would say that only proves that he only pays homage to White women, and, if the virgin mary were Black, Trump woulds deny her entry at the border. Think I'm kidding???If so, you haven't been paying attention to a Party which started to go off the rails about 50 years ago. Today, Whoopi Goldberg is considered a sharp Demo pundit. In reality, she flunked the third grade four years in a row. True???Of course not...She was passed because the teachers were afraid she would burn the school down . Think I'm kidding???
No, I don't think you're kidding. Thank you for your racist input.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.