bearlyamazing - It's been six months

7,200 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Unit2Sucks
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They're all ganging up on bearlyamazing. Go bearlyamazing!

BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

Where's the apology?

I've been waiting for four days for you to do the right thing and do what you said you would do and all I see is you calling other people delusional. A refresher.

You posted a ridiculously cheezy "news report" from a guy on youtube that you bought hook line and sinker and then went on a tear about all the documented evidence that was about to drop that Biden held Ukraine hostage in a government coverup. It was all going to come out and those of us disagreeing with you would have to face it as Joe went down the drain. Barr was going to be your savior. First you said it would happen by January, then well, come back to you in 6 months if it didn't happen). There were memo's in Ukrainian that proved the dastardly deed. Well? It's six months. I'm back.

To be clear, this was not supposed to be right wing media sources or internet conspiracy theorists. This was supposed to be real evidence that would sink Biden and make all your doubters have to shut up and apologize. Where are the indictments? Where are the exposes? Who is the presumptive Democratic nominee leading in the polls?

Where is the apology you said you would give if this didn't happen?

Big C

Anybody else ever get the impression that our nation is becoming more partisan?
smh
Big C said:

Anybody else ever get the impression that our nation is becoming more partisan?
a spike jones inspired bit, ~70 years later, to answer the question (or not)..

https://shorturl.at/uyOX5

^ copyright workaround
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
Eastern Oregon Bear
I wonder if BF2 got through Cal by copying people's homework.
Anarchistbear
I think we would have more board solidarity if we had a duel to the death on Zoom.
BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

I wonder if BF2 got through Cal by copying people's homework.
lol
Unit2Sucks
OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

I want you to be a man of your word and apologize when you said you would.

OTB at this point you are Bill Murray from Rushmore.

BA has never shown himself to be capable of differentiating whacko right wing conspiracy theories from reality. He doesn't understand why Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Cohen, Stone and Papadopoulous were all convicted of federal crimes and that not a single person he has ever alleged to have broken a law has even been indicted. He fails to understand that all of these convicted associates of Trump were indicted by Trump's own DOJ.

He posts fake news from citizen free press and when called out on it just makes up more lies. You should feel free to continue to dunk on him and to highlight his constant dissembling, but don't pretend like he's a good faith poster who is worth having a genuine conversation with.
blungld
bearlyamazing said:

You clown. You've twisted everything I've said about the bet every time you've posted. My statements and terms are clear. I don't think he'll be elected. But if he is, he won't be in office till this time next year because of either his misdeeds forcing him out of office or his poor mental health. That's it. Very easy to understand. He's a very flawed candidate.

You want to up the ante and twist the bet to your terms. That's not the way it works. Take it or leave it.
I didn't twist a single word. I am saying okay, let's do it. Can I be any clearer? I am saying yes to whatever you want--how can that be twisting anything? Just say what the heck it is.

What I said was that your language was imprecise and so the terms of the bet were not clear leaving you room to interpret and move goalposts as you always do. I want to know EXACTLY what I am agreeing to so I proposed terms of the bet while adding that YOU CAN WRITE THE FINAL TERMS. I gave you the entire power and control of this thing and said I would agree to whatever you wrote and even take an asymmetric bet. You held all the cards and still wussed out. Surely since I am a clown, you will have zero problem betting with me because it is so easy to beat a clown. So how about instead of whining and name calling actually agree to a bet and write it out as clearly as I am.

I am going to try and write the terms of the bet taking your post as close to verbatim as possible. The problem is you haven't made a clear statement of the terms. If I am inaccurate then don't complain, just rewrite them exactly how YOU want them.

"If Biden is elected, he will not remain in office because his misdeeds will force him out. If Biden has not been forced out of office by June 1st, 2021, BearlyAmazing will admit that he was wrong and not post in any form on BearInsider through July 31st 2021. If Biden has been forced out of office by June 1st, 2021, Blungld will admit that he was wrong and not post in any form on BearInsider through July 31st 2021. If BIden is not elected, there is no bet. This bet is agreed to by BearlyAmazing and Blungld on May 31st, 2020."

I have no idea why you have walked back that Biden has to be elected and to a vague description of "misdeed" (Is misdeed a crime? Has it already happened or is it going to happen? Will he resign or be impeached and removed?) and without any mention of when these "misdeeds" occurred when you claim to KNOW what crimes he has ALREADY committed and when they were committed. This is your big chance to tell us all again what Biden did and when he did it. I mean it is all in the report that is coming out and in your posts already, so why not be specific and instead agree to a simple and more direct:

"Joseph BIden will be arrested by June 1st 2021 for (list the crime) committed in (list a year or even a range of years)."

I am not going to bet on him leaving due to a health issue or assassination, because one that is in poor taste and two because that is completely arbitrary, neither of us has any control or knowledge of his health, and your entire point the past year has been that you KNEW that a report was coming that would destroy his political career and lead to conviction for CRIMES committed, not that you knew he had a blood clot that will kill him in May 2021.

So do you want to make a bet or do you want to instead walk back your statements of the past and admit, "I do not know if Biden committed a crime or not, and I do not know if a report or investigation will show him to be a criminal, and since I believe in innocent until proven guilty and have seen ZERO hard evidence just speculation, I retract my assertions of Biden's guilt."

Or make the bet. I am saying to you that I will stand behind my clownish statements that you KNOW are false and clownish. Stand behind your statements that you know are true and factual.

Please finalize the bet by cutting and pasting or writing whatever you want and put it in quotes so we both know exactly what it is we are actually betting:

"THIS IS THE BET. THIS IS THE STAKE. THIS MY AGREEMENT TO THE BET."

You are in total control. Your words. I am not twisting a thing. You write it however you would like, make it clear to all, and I will agree.
blungld
blungld said:

"If Biden is elected, he will not remain in office because his misdeeds will force him out. If Biden has not been forced out of office by June 1st, 2021, BearlyAmazing will admit that he was wrong and not post in any form on BearInsider through July 31st 2021. If Biden has been forced out of office by June 1st, 2021, Blungld will admit that he was wrong and not post in any form on BearInsider through July 31st 2021. If BIden is not elected, there is no bet. This bet is agreed to by BearlyAmazing and Blungld on May 31st, 2020."
Hey Bearly, I know your typical pattern is spew a bunch of nonsense and then when challenged on it call people names and then run away, but do we have a bet or not?

Or do you want to call me a clown again without actually committing to the bet?
blungld
blungld said:

blungld said:

Hey Bearly, I know your typical pattern is spew a bunch of nonsense and then when challenged on it call people names and then run away, but do we have a bet or not?

Or do you want to call me a clown again without actually committing to the bet?
Barely. It was YOU who dared anyone to take your bet. I said okay. So where are you? Do we have a bet?
bearlyamazing
No, it's not a bet. You keep claiming you're not changing the ground rules yet you keep changing the ground rules. I didn't limit my bet to if Biden's elected he'll be out by May 31. I said repeatedly that I don't think he'll be elected but if he is he won't last till 6/1. So no, you don't get insert a weasel clause of if he's not elected, the bet's off. You're eliminating what I consider the most likely circumstance of all, that he's not elected. And you don't get to double the length of no posting time. I said till July 1, not July 31. When you lose, you're welcome to double you're timeout if you'd like.

You're welcome to take my original bet if you don't keep trying to change the terms to suit your fancy.
blungld
bearlyamazing said:

No, it's not a bet. You keep claiming you're not changing the ground rules yet you keep changing the ground rules. I didn't limit my bet to if Biden's elected he'll be out by May 31. I said repeatedly that I don't think he'll be elected but if he is he won't last till 6/1. So no, you don't get insert a weasel clause of if he's not elected, the bet's off. You're eliminating what I consider the most likely circumstance of all, that he's not elected. And you don't get to double the length of no posting time. I said till July 1, not July 31. When you lose, you're welcome to double you're timeout if you'd like.

You're welcome to take my original bet if you don't keep trying to change the terms to suit your fancy.
I am not letting you weasel out of this. I will take your EXACT bet using only words you posted. I agree to the following: "If Biden is elected and is still serving as president at this time next year (May 29th 2021) I'll (BearlyAmazing) go into self-exile for a month and won't post till July 2021. If Biden is elected and is NOT still serving as president at this time next year (May 29th 2021) I'll (BlunGld) go into self-exile for a month and won't post till July 2021."

Your EXACT WORDS. Did I twist anything this time or add "weasel clauses", or are we agreed?
blungld
BearlyAmazing (direct quote): "If Biden is elected and is still serving as president at this time next year, I'll go into self-exile for a month and won't post till July 2021. Anyone else willing to take that bet on the other side?"

BlunGld (summary): Okay, I accept. Want to make the bet more consequential than a one month self-exile?

BearlyAmazing (summary): You are twisting my words and weaseling out!

BlunGld (summary): Okay, you write out the exact bet and I will agree to it.

BearlyAmazing (direct quote): "You clown. You've twisted everything I've said about the bet every time you've posted. My statements and terms are clear. I don't think he'll be elected. But if he is, he won't be in office till this time next year because of either his misdeeds forcing him out of office or his poor mental health. That's it. Very easy to understand. He's a very flawed candidate. You want to up the ante and twist the bet to your terms. That's not the way it works. Take it or leave it."

Blungld (direct quote): Okay. I accept. Is the bet on?

BearlyAmazing (direct quote): "." (silence)
Unit2Sucks
Et tu, Durham?

bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
helltopay1
How come very few lefties on this site have seen the video(video) of Joe telling the Ukraine President, " unless you fire the prosecutor investigating my Son. " you can kiss that one-billion dollars good-bye?
My deceased Hamster knows that the ENTIRE Biden family ( notably the corrupt, drug-addled Hunter Biden) has gotten scandalously rich using the Biden brand name. Hun ter also had lucrative ties with a bank of China. I didn't think it was possible to be a bigger liar than Hillary....and, then, I met Joe Biden.
Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

How come very few lefties on this site have seen the video(video) of Joe telling the Ukraine President, " unless you fire the prosecutor investigating my Son. " you can kiss that one-billion dollars good-bye?

That had nothing to do with Hunter. The entire international community was in favor of it. It was the official position of the US government. Republican senators were asking for it. Read Senator Portman's letter. You have no command of facts and every time you post you prove how easy it is to confuse people like you with disinformation.
bearister
Why does a tRumpist accusing Biden of corruption seem so desperate and from the "No puppet. You're the puppet" playbook?

Your fat orange boy had a real bad day today. The Feds can use Michael Cohen's testimony alone to convict tRump of multiple felonies. The tax fraud outlined in Michael Cohen's book just got corroborated today by tRump's tax returns that ended up in the hands of The NY Times.

helltopay1, you should change your handle to Johnny One Note.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
Womp womp

Where's bearlyamazing when you need him to explain this all to us.
concordtom
I didn't read all of this. But this was a fun thread.
Definitely, piling on. 17 stars, do I hear 18?

Bearlyamazing is absent because he is collecting Covid at a Pro-Trump2020 Save The Election rally near you.
Unit2Sucks
I want to congratulate blungld for winning his bet and apologize to bearlyamazing. Even though he kicked and screamed, in the end he took his loss like a grownup and has stopped posting here for the required duration.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.