Joe Biden will not take a cognitive test

9,847 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AunBear89
82gradDLSdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

For the sake of argument, let's concede both tRump and Biden were not the brightest bulbs in their primes, and now they are combo players being both stupid and old (yeah, I know, this requires a real suspension of reality).

The difference is that tRump can't get anyone but rear end kissing and corrupt 4th stringers to work for him. Even at that he can't fill all the positions and the ones he does fill go vacant because of resignation. On top of that, he won't listen to anyone or follow their advice.

I am fully convinced that Biden can fill the positions with starters. Reagan did it and the Republic survived even though for his entire second term Ronald thought he was on a movie set filming Bonzo Goes to Washington.

This is what I'm counting on.
bearister
Right-wing media defanged by dissolving anti-Biden storylines - Axios

https://www.axios.com/2020-election-conservative-media-ac7c454a-d8cd-4e3b-b7c5-26359e5e31a0.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
hanky1
Race baiting racist left

BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

hanky1 said:

Simply staggering racism from a guy who did a few favors for black congressman and those congressman got other blacks to support him and now Biden thinks he 'owns' them. And blacks who don't vote for him ain't black and they're this monolithic group that he's bought, controlled, and therefore can completely take for granted.

Black people thank you for your concern about their wellbeing when it comes to Biden but believe that they can figure out who has their best interest at heart and his name is not Captain Catastrophe. There will be a massive turnout to vote for this election and the republicans will do everything possible to try to suppress the vote, and it still won't be enough to see a new person elected POTUS.

Thank you Louis Farrakhan.
So you went with Farrakhan? Try harder, you can do better than that. Really, you can try as hard as you want, it still won't help as people are evicted from their apartments, people's homes are foreclosed on, COVID remains front and center in this country, people die because they won't wear masks or refused to socially distance, and in the end, we will be through with this experiment never to be revisited again, but at least you got Farrakhan in.
hanky1
This is okaydo

sycasey
okaydo said:

hanky1 said:

calbear93 said:

hanky1 said:

Here's Biden making more racist comments about blacks

Sigh. This is the worst election ever. Biden would be a disaster any other election but he only
Is a viable candidate because of his opponent.

Exactly. This is my point. It is a disaster. Democrats talk like they're the saviors of America and the Republic will not survive another 4 years of Trump. Bietch please. Your guy is every bit the disaster Trump is. Possibly worse.

Only Kanye can save us now.

FDR: Saved America after a disastrous Republican administration.

Jimmy Carter: Saved America after a disastrous Republican administrations.

Bill Clinton: Saved America after a disastrous Republican administration.

Barack Obama: Saved America after a disastrous Republican administration.

Joe Biden: Well, America is a third-world country-like disaster right now. America became a superhero based on science and shared sacrifice. Now it's anti-science and full of selfish *****s. It's at rock bottom. There's no way to go but up.

White people vote Republican. Lyndon Johnson was the last Dem to win the white vote. So if only white people voted, there wouldn't be Dems saving America.
I don't know that I'd say Ford or Bush Sr. were "disastrous" administrations.

But yeah, in recent years this has been a bit of a pattern.
hanky1
sycasey said:

okaydo said:

hanky1 said:

calbear93 said:

hanky1 said:

Sigh. This is the worst election ever. Biden would be a disaster any other election but he only

Exactly. This is my point. It is a disaster. Democrats talk like they're the saviors of America and the Republic will not survive another 4 years of Trump. Bietch please. Your guy is every bit the disaster Trump is. Possibly worse.

Joe Biden: Well, America is a third-world country-like disaster right now. America became a superhero based on science and shared sacrifice. Now it's anti-science and full of selfish *****s. It's at rock bottom. There's no way to go but up.

White people vote Republican. Lyndon Johnson was the last Dem to win the white vote. So if only white people voted, there wouldn't be Dems saving America.

The 'pattern' in recent years is because the media has swung so far left and this is the narrative they push while kids like okaydo eat it up like chocolate candy. #brainwash #sheep
AunBear89
You just barf up GOP talking points like they are facts. This left leaning media nonsense is an oldie but a goodie.

Pssst: all media is owned by giant corporations- so you are saying those corporations are liberal? Are you really that stupid?
hanky1
sycasey
AunBear89 said:

You just barf up GOP talking points like they are facts. This left leaning media nonsense is an oldie but a goodie.

Pssst: all media is owned by giant corporations- so you are saying those corporations are liberal? Are you really that stupid?
Don't listen to the "mainstream media" and their narrative.

Listen to hanky's.
Krugman Is A Moron
hanky1 said:

This is okaydo

Krugman Is A Moron
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

hanky1 said:

Simply staggering racism from a guy who did a few favors for black congressman and those congressman got other blacks to support him and now Biden thinks he 'owns' them. And blacks who don't vote for him ain't black and they're this monolithic group that he's bought, controlled, and therefore can completely take for granted.

Black people thank you for your concern about their wellbeing when it comes to Biden but believe that they can figure out who has their best interest at heart and his name is not Captain Catastrophe. There will be a massive turnout to vote for this election and the republicans will do everything possible to try to suppress the vote, and it still won't be enough to see a new person elected POTUS.

Thank you Louis Farrakhan.
So you went with Farrakhan? Try harder, you can do better than that. Really, you can try as hard as you want, it still won't help as people are evicted from their apartments, people's homes are foreclosed on, COVID remains front and center in this country, people die because they won't wear masks or refused to socially distance, and in the end, we will be through with this experiment never to be revisited again, but at least you got Farrakhan in.
There really isn't a spokesperson for all black people but it certainly isn't you, read what you wrote.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh
Bernie, Bernie, BERNIE,,,

traditional prayer (?) next year in israel> the promised land

muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
BearGoggles
sycasey said:

okaydo said:

hanky1 said:

calbear93 said:

hanky1 said:

Seems like everyone is glossing over the fact that Carter's presidency is widely regarded as one of the worst ever.
sycasey
BearGoggles said:

sycasey said:

okaydo said:

hanky1 said:

calbear93 said:

hanky1 said:

Seems like everyone is glossing over the fact that Carter's presidency is widely regarded as one of the worst ever.

Yes, his was probably considered more disastrous than those other two.
Krugman Is A Moron
BearGoggles said:

sycasey said:

okaydo said:

hanky1 said:

calbear93 said:

hanky1 said:

Sure they are
dimitrig
calbear93 said:

hanky1 said:

We had other choices.

Krugman Is A Moron
dimitrig said:

calbear93 said:

hanky1 said:

We had other choices.
But this country is so full of people who can't think for themselves that they let themselves get gaslighted into supporting this fool
BearForce2
Matthew Patel said:

dimitrig said:

calbear93 said:

hanky1 said:

We had other choices.
But this country is so full of people who can't think for themselves that they let themselves get gaslighted into supporting this fool
That's like saying to you, before you got on this website, if you had taken a test were you taking cocaine or not. What do you think, huh? Are you a junkie?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
smh
Matthew Patel said:

MP >But this country is so full of people who can't think for themselves that they let themselves get gaslighted into supporting this fool
at least one of us old forts bail reading stuff where-ever new-speak a-ppears
sigh-ned, karen's bro
# Go bernie> BIDEN
dajo9
Are these idiots still talking about Biden?

helltopay1
without the Virus, and George Floyd fiasco, Trump probably would have won in an electoral landslide. Great economy ( best in 50 years and no stupid wars) versus a candidate who is ready for a nursing home. electoral landslide. Then, Demos and the corrupt Media milked the virus and George Floyd for all it was worth.
helltopay1
biden has also instructed the University of Delaware NOT to release his documents detailing his long career . This is cowardly---letr';s see the papers and documents--
Krugman Is A Moron
dajo9 said:

Big C
dajo9 said:

Uh... that was a fake video, right? As much as I may want to oust Trump, I STILL don't want to believe the President of the United States could say that...
dimitrig
Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Uh... that was a fake video, right? As much as I may want to oust Trump, I STILL don't want to believe the President of the United States could say that...

He meant to say First World War, I guess. We could spend all day distracted by his Quaylisms. Even Obama made some.

What I want to know is when I will be able to buy a N95 mask and some Lysol. It's August now. At least I can find toilet paper and hand sanitizer again.

Eastern Oregon Bear
helltopay1 said:

biden has also instructed the University of Delaware NOT to release his documents detailing his long career . This is cowardly---letr';s see the papers and documents--
Is Trump cowardly for not releasing his tax returns?
dajo9
helltopay1 said:

Trump is the least transparent President in modern times. He has hidden everything from view. Are you unable to see how inconsistent you are?
dajo9
helltopay1 said:

without the Virus, and George Floyd fiasco, Trump probably would have won in an electoral landslide. Great economy ( best in 50 years and no stupid wars) versus a candidate who is ready for a nursing home. electoral landslide. Then, Demos and the corrupt Media milked the virus and George Floyd for all it was worth.

Here is GDP growth for the last 50 years. Please help me out by identifying its Trumpian peak. Also, can you show me when Obama's economy ended and Trump's began. Thanks.

People who say things like Trump had the best economy in 50 years just expose themselves for living in a propaganda bubble.
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

helltopay1 said:

Trump is the least transparent President in modern times. He has hidden everything from view. Are you unable to see how inconsistent you are?
The left makes empty statements like this all the time. Compare Trump to Obama. Trump blurts out things without thinking while Obama has his careful, measured Obama speak. Trump has a twitter account to blurt out things and to bypass the media for better or for worse. And Biden is hiding in a basement.
sycasey
dajo9 said:

helltopay1 said:

I think it's pretty clear from his ranting (which is roughly on the level of the crazy homeless person yelling on the street corner) that he is not able to see that.
Krugman Is A Moron
dimitrig said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

He meant to say First World War, I guess. We could spend all day distracted by his Quaylisms. Even Obama made some.

What I want to know is when I will be able to buy a N95 mask and some Lysol. It's August now. At least I can find toilet paper and hand sanitizer again.

You don't need an N95 mask and if you'd ever worn one, you'd know that you shouldn't wear it.
BearForce2
Matthew Patel said:

dimitrig said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

You don't need an N95 mask and if you'd ever worn one, you'd know that you shouldn't wear it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.