Rona getting closer to the Prez

39,512 Views | 358 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

And no, I'm not talking about this Rhona:

okaydo

bearister
He is a dead man walking. They are tight. Real tight.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Let's all pray for the best outcome.
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus said:

Let's all pray for the the best outcome.

Thank God Biden didn't go near Trump.
Krugman Is A Moron
okaydo said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Why would you wish that? Are you under some mistaken impression that Trump automatically gets to be President if he dies in the next 33 days?
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Everything happens for a reason.
graguna
trump must feel safe knowing that if he gets infected he can just inject bleach. or maybe he can swallow a small nuclear devise that would reroute the virus.
B.A. Bearacus
Does weighing as much as an adult sea lion count as a comorbidity? Asking for a buddy.
bearister
" Stephen Miller was unmasked and within 12 inches of Hope Hicks yesterday."

That beats Stephen Miller's prior record of proximity to a beautiful woman by 12'7.5"

okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo
bearister
"The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results."

The First Lady isn't waiting for anything, which is why she approached tRump like he was an infected monkey after the debate.
okaydo
bearister said:

The First Lady isn't waiting for anything, which is why she approached tRump like he was an infected monkey after the debate.

Seriously -- SNL will be broadcasting Saturday with a live audience who will be taking rapid coronavirus tests.

The Pac-12 and Big 10 are using rapid coronavirus testing.

Yet the White House couldn't get them.
bearister

Krugman Is A Moron
bearister said:

The First Lady is heading back for another tryst at her boyfriend's place.
bearister
Matthew Patel said:

bearister said:

The First Lady is heading back for another tryst at her boyfriend's place.

GoOskie
B.A. Bearacus said:

Believe me. I am.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
sonofabear51
Oh yeah, me too.
bearister
tRump was projecting as usual when he explained how Hope "Super Spreader" Hicks got Da Taint from the military or law enforcement:
" He added later in the interview that "people from the military or from law enforcement" approach him and his staff and "want to hug you and they want to kiss you because we really have done a good job for them." Bloomberg

If Corey "Marina Security Guard" Lewandowski and Rob "I Beat Women" Porter had affairs with Hope Hicks, you think the highly competitive and Hope obsessed tRump isn't? What would stop him? His moral compass? What would stop her? Her high self esteem?
The tRump Administration is a collection of thoroughly corrupt people. They can sense a possible Downfall crashing down on them and the dirty little secrets involving many of the players are now spewing into the street.
It is like the series finale of a really sh@itty soap opera that has been on for 20 years. Jarvanka must be windmilling psychotropic pharmaceuticals right about now.

B.A. Bearacus
He ****ing has it.

B.A. Bearacus
Big C
B.A. Bearacus said:

He ****ing has it.

Or does he?

After two weeks of soaking in the nation's sympathy, he swaggers onto the stage for Debate Two: "I TOLD you this was nothing: It's a hoax!"

Who saw the test results and how did they actually "see" them?
sycasey
I figured he would get it at some point, but his timing is amazing.
AunBear89
B.A. Bearacus
Big C said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

He ****ing has it.

Or does he?

After two weeks of soaking in the nation's sympathy, he swaggers onto the stage for Debate Two: "I TOLD you this was nothing: It's a hoax!"

Big C. Step back for a moment. He and Melanie are not simply going to be allowed to fake this. Also, it's a much harder argument to make that this conspiracy between the first couple potentially helps more than it hurts his chances for re-election. His handling of Covid-19 is arguably his biggest weakness -- this news makes him look not only like a complete idiot, but one who cannot be trusted on this topic anymore.

It's fair to believe that nothing the president says can be believed, but this conspiracy would be too tangled a web to weave.

dimitrig

Do you think Pence might have it, too?

sycasey
B.A. Bearacus said:

Big C said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

He ****ing has it.

Or does he?

Big C. Step back for a moment. He and Melanie are not simply going to be allowed to fake this. Also, it's a much harder argument to make that this conspiracy between the first couple potentially helps more than it hurts his chances for re-election. His handling of Covid-19 is arguably his biggest weakness -- this news makes him look not only like a complete idiot, but one who cannot be trusted on this topic anymore.

It's fair to believe that nothing the president says can be believed, but this conspiracy would be too tangled a web to weave.
I guess it's theoretically possible that a "sympathy vote" could help Trump on this, but on the other hand it hasn't helped Boris Johnson.
Eastern Oregon Bear
dimitrig said:

I don't think Mrs. Pence allows him to be within 100 yards of Hope Hicks.
dimitrig
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

dimitrig said:

I don't think Mrs. Pence allows him to be within 100 yards of Hope Hicks.

But what about proxmity to Lard Lad?

heartofthebear
Trump has always been close to Hope.
Now I am too.
Big C
B.A. Bearacus said:

Big C said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

He ****ing has it.

Or does he?

I'm not saying it's likely. I'm saying, "Believe nothing without verification." I'm especially saying, "Let's have some fun on a college football board when our team isn't even playing."...

Trump figures everything's crumbling down around him, so he comes up with a long shot. He couldn't "be trusted on this topic" the day he mused in public about injecting disinfectant, and probably long before that. Sure, he looks like a dolt for a week... until he dominates the virus!
okaydo
4 years ago today:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.