Rona getting closer to the Prez

39,485 Views | 358 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:

Known positives so far from this SCOTUS nomination event:

The events of the past 24 hours have reaffirmed my belief in God.

B.A. Bearacus

BearForce2
okaydo said:

Good, you can start by telling the truth and stop spreading lies.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
B.A. Bearacus

Quote:

"Everyone who was at the debate should now be quarantining as much as possible, monitoring themselves closely for symptoms, wearing masks, and keeping their physical distance as much as possible," says Eleanor Murray, an epidemiologist at Boston University. That goes for Biden, too, despite today's negative test. After being exposed to the virus, half of the people who go on to show symptoms are symptomatic by day five that would be Sunday for Biden, if he was exposed during the debate. About 98 percent of people are symptomatic by day 12, which would be next Sunday. If Biden is still testing negative a week from now, "it'll be a good sign that there's little likelihood of having been infected," Murray says. Until then, he has to wait.
B.A. Bearacus

chazzed
sycasey said:

Hmm . . . is Trump the super-spreader?

He is a super-spreader of bovine excrement, at least.
Anarchistbear
B.A. Bearacus said:

Quote:

"Everyone who was at the debate should now be quarantining as much as possible, monitoring themselves closely for symptoms, wearing masks, and keeping their physical distance as much as possible," says Eleanor Murray, an epidemiologist at Boston University. That goes for Biden, too, despite today's negative test. After being exposed to the virus, half of the people who go on to show symptoms are symptomatic by day five that would be Sunday for Biden, if he was exposed during the debate. About 98 percent of people are symptomatic by day 12, which would be next Sunday. If Biden is still testing negative a week from now, "it'll be a good sign that there's little likelihood of having been infected," Murray says. Until then, he has to wait.

Whoever is alive in November wins.
okaydo

okaydo
BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

I don't spread lies. You know how you could tell? Because you support a guy who spews lies out of his mouth like it was spit. So if I did spread lies, you would absolutely love it.
okaydo

chazzed
B.A. Bearacus
82gradDLSdad
Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

Hmm . . . is Trump the super-spreader?
Probably not him, but this is a pretty significant cluster. Remarkable that it took this long given how lax these clowns have been this entire time.

I hope the covid deniers learn from this and that people start to take masking and social distancing more seriously.

This will only add to the covid deniers unless someone gets seriously ill. If they all shrug it off Trump will say, see no big deal, just like the flu.
B.A. Bearacus
Cal84
What you don't see in that picture are the White House press corps. Three journalists covering the WH as well as a WH staffer liaising with the press have just tested positive today. These journalists travel with the WH staff on Air Force One to events such as the one in that picture. They effectively are another layer of the WH team although they of course have different employers.

This just goes to show widespread contact really is in modern life. Anyone could be a spreader and if you don't take the available precautions such as masks, eventually it's just a matter of time before the virus enters the group. Some way, somehow.
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo
A reminder: The only reason we know all this is because a Bloomberg news reporters broke the story.

B.A. Bearacus
Science staff writer.

bearister
okaydo said:

" honor system"

Only losers abide by that.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus

Eric Fiegl-Ding:

"WORRIED -- you almost **never ever** give someone a clinically untested drug like @Regeneron's polyclonal antibody drugunless it's for compassionate use for someone severely ill, or you're crazy. Right @VincentRK? This smacks of utter craziness or desperation."
BearlyCareAnymore
okaydo said:

Omar has no sense whatsoever.
B.A. Bearacus
sycasey
B.A. Bearacus said:

Eric Fiegl-Ding:

"WORRIED -- you almost **never ever** give someone a clinically untested drug like @Regeneron's polyclonal antibody drugunless it's for compassionate use for someone severely ill, or you're crazy. Right @VincentRK? This smacks of utter craziness or desperation."

B.A. Bearacus

B.A. Bearacus
burritos
It's almost as if the top Netflix and AMC and HBO writers are collaboratively writing this damn thing.
BearForce2
okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

So if I did spread lies, you would absolutely love it.
You do spread lies and you do love it.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
B.A. Bearacus

chazzed
B.A. Bearacus said:

That does it: I'm going to get out there without a mask much more often. I want to be brave, and it worked so well for 45. Thanks, Fox News!
Unit2Sucks
B.A. Bearacus said:

Just FYI, this is obviously fake news. Some very smart people here have told us that Hydroxycloroquine works so Trump obviously is taking it but it wasn't listed in the FAKE NEWS you shared.
Anarchistbear
It was RBG's death wish that Kayne becomes President.
bearister
There Is Zero Reason to Panic": On Trump's Coronavirus Case and the Shredded Credibility of His White House

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-from-trumps-washington/there-is-zero-reason-to-panic-on-trumps-covid-case-and-the-shredded-credibility-of-his-white-house

Krugman Is A Moron
OaktownBear said:

okaydo said:

Omar has no sense whatsoever.
I love it. I wish she'd been born here. There is no reason to be polite about this.
"Yogi is right" - Oaktown Bear
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

...which leads to the following question:

Does SNL shred or de fang it's cold opening or say f it and go Full Gangsta?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.