Rona getting closer to the Prez

39,526 Views | 358 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Arnold got Mr. Olympia to list him at 6'2. My sister and daughter have both stood next to him. 5'10 max.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
Cal84 said:

okaydo said:

I've posted this a few times over the years. And I'm sorry for posting it again.

I will never get over the height thing.
Earlier in his presidential term Trump was described as being 6'2". Now 6'3" I guess. He's actually 5'10". How do I know this? Because when I met and was talking to him back in the 90s I was looking down at the top of his head. This is also how I know he does not wear a toupee. 'Cuz I could see his scalp. He has really thin/fine hair. He's not balding per se, but just has really thin hair strands. Correspondingly his hairdo isn't a wrap around, more like a puffed up comb over.

Anyway back in those days, he didn't wear lifts in his shoes. I'm like 6'2" in my wingtips (this is a shoe type worn in that era for you youngsters). He's was like 6' in his wingtips. So he's not short. Slightly taller than average. 5'10".

This is probably the best story I've read on Trumps hair.
https://gawker.com/is-donald-trump-s-hair-a-60-000-weave-a-gawker-invest-1777581357

The author is famous for exposing James Comeys secret Twitter account while he was FBI director.
https://gizmodo.com/this-is-almost-certainly-james-comey-s-twitter-account-1793843641

And Mitt Romney's secret Twitter:
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/10/mitt-romney-has-a-secret-twitter-account-and-it-sure-looks-like-its-this-one.html

And Pete Buttigiegs Wikipedia page
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/12/pete-buttigieg-wikipedia-page-editor.html

bearister
Michael Cohen on the tRump combover:

"Trump doesn't have a simple combover, as it would appear. The operation was much more involved than a simple throw over of what was left of his hair: the three-step procedure required a flop up of the hair from the back of his head, followed by the flip of the resulting overhang on his face back on his pate, and then the flap of his combover on the right side, providing three layers of thinly disguised balding male insecurity. The concoction was held in place by a fog of TREsemme TRES Two, not a high end salon product. Flip, flop, flap, and there was the most famous combover in the world." Michael Cohen, Disloyal, at page 177.
B.A. Bearacus

okaydo

okaydo

okaydo
oh, no!!!

By the way, I read this book a while back, by the White House doctor for Bush I and Clinton.

https://www.amazon.com/White-House-Doctor-Patients-Presidents-ebook/dp/B00452VF3K

harebear
B.A. Bearacus

chazzed
Even this coronavirus can't slow down 45's disinformation machine!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-trump-covid-photos-video-walter-reed-doubts-questions-154739237.html
okaydo
okaydo
okaydo
Damn liberal media.

bearister
I would never book Jason "Medicine Ball with a Neck" Miller on my show.
bearister
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
Would any Republican accept a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity to to meet T? One catch: during your joy ride with T you will catch Covid.

chazzed
bearister said:

okaydo
okaydo

bearister
Medical safety precautions protocol for treating Covid 19 patient:

Safety precautions protocol when Mad King with Covid 19 demands that he be driven through villages to waive to the peasants:

" Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 days," tweeted James Phillips, who is also a professor at George Washington University. "They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity."

Phillips said the risk of viral transmission inside the car is "as high as it gets outside of medical procedures." Jonathan Reiner, a professor of medicine and surgery at George Washington University, noted that people inside a hospital wear extensive protective gear -- gowns, gloves, N95 masks and more - when they will be in close contact with a coronavirus patient such as Trump."

Secret Service agents, doctors aghast at Trump's drive outside hospital

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/04/trump-hospital-drive-criticism/

*Even contracting a dangerous contagious disease does not temper the thorough rottenness of this man.
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus

smh
pretty lady drink drank drunk 45's koolaid,,, hilarity ensues.
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
okaydo

bearister
Kayleigh will have to be removed now....for fear the mixture of COVID Fog brain and drug treatments will turn her into a truth teller like Jim Carrey in Liar Liar.

smh
2 of pres sec's top assistants also bit the dust (few days ago)..

> McEnany has refused to provide details on the number of White House staff who have tested positive for the virus.

bearister
smh
near the top of B's vanity fair gift..
Quote:

According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner to convince the president that he needs to stop acting unstable. "Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he's doing," a source said. Don Jr. is said to be reluctant to confront his father alone. "Don said, 'I'm not going to be the only one to tell him he's acting crazy,'" the source added.
# SNL 3-D Realtime

B.A. Bearacus
chazzed

bearister
B.A. Bearacus
Serial killer on steroids on the loose in DC.

bearister
Mary Trump says president sees illness as sign of 'unforgivable weakness'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/05/mary-trump-says-president-sees-illness-as-sign-of-unforgivable-weakness?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
smh
45 goes back the people's WH for the remainder of his 2 weeks rest and quarantine? coool.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.