Hey Chanticleers Fans

3,072 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Chapman_is_Gone
71Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chapman_is_Gone said:

What are the biggest challenges as the Chanticleers prepare for 2022?
Distractions about their trip to the Rose Bowl to play UCLA in 2023. The younger players will only be thinking about a side trip to Disneyland in a couple years while the older guys will be angry they will never get a chance to see the Magic Kingdom.
Chapman_is_Gone
What an adorable baby.
Chapman_is_Gone
Over under for wins next year? I'm saying 8.5.
Chapman_is_Gone
Maybe 8.
71Bear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Maybe 8.
Either way, I'm taking the over. Look for 10+ wins next season....
Chapman_is_Gone
I'm hearing good things about our NC recruit. Anyone else?
Post removed:
by user
Chapman_is_Gone
Wow. Quiet. Maybe people are on premium.
Chapman_is_Gone
Fierce Roosters...Unite!
Chapman_is_Gone
Looking forward to Kansas coming to town. We're going to send them out on a tornado!!
Chapman_is_Gone
The Jayhawks can be tough. They come to play.
Blueblood

"Hey everyone, I'm from Kansas!"
Chapman_is_Gone
Looking forward to the season!
Chapman_is_Gone
Last year the Chanticleers won 38-23 @ Kansas on opening day. Anyone care to predict the spread?!
71Bear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Last year the Chanticleers won 38-23 @ Kansas on opening day. Anyone care to predict the spread?!
CC 41 KU 20

Chapman_is_Gone
I like the optimism, although I bet the Jayhawks don't score 20.
Chapman_is_Gone
News is slow right now. Summertime, I guess. LOLZ.
Blueblood
Chapman_is_Gone said:

News is slow right now. Summertime, I guess. LOLZ.

"Yeah, it looks like NYCGOBEARS
is busy playing in crap games in Central
Park!"
Chapman_is_Gone
LOLZ
Chapman_is_Gone
The D is going to match the O this year. Yeah baby.
Chapman_is_Gone
And the O is gonna be as epic as usual.
Chapman_is_Gone
You think Stokes is a guaranteed starter this year at CB?
Chapman_is_Gone
Well, if he is a starter, that really says something about the team's depth on defense.
Chapman_is_Gone
It says great things!
Chapman_is_Gone
Ahh, yes.
Big C

Hey Dodgers, congrats on the sweep over the weekend: BFD! Also, congrats on finally winning the WS last season... in the COVID year that basically didn't count!!! LOLOLOLOL!!! Speaking of COVID, way to fuel the SoCal virus spike late last fall: THAT'S something to be proud of. I'm sure Tommy Lasorda is looking down at you, smiling. Or looking up maybe...

Wait, am I on the right thread?!?
Chapman_is_Gone
Big C said:

Hey Dodgers, congrats on the sweep over the weekend: BFD! Also, congrats on finally winning the WS last season... in the COVID year that basically didn't count!!! LOLOLOLOL!!! Speaking of COVID, way to fuel the SoCal virus spike late last fall: THAT'S something to be proud of. I'm sure Tommy Lasorda is looking down at you, smiling. Or looking up maybe...

C'mon, Big C, that comment is totally OT. This thread is all about Coastal Carolina football and rockin' Brooks Stadium. Show some respect for those of us who love the Teal, Bronze, and Black. Surely if you want to talk Giants/Dodgers baseball, you can find a Cal football board to post on, can't you? Geez.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Ahh, yes.
I can't disagree with that. Or agree for that matter.
Big C
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Big C said:

C'mon, Big C, that comment is totally OT. This thread is all about Coastal Carolina football and rockin' Brooks Stadium. Show some respect for those of us who love the Teal, Bronze, and Black. Surely if you want to talk Giants/Dodgers baseball, you can find a Cal football board to post on, can't you? Geez.

Sorry, I got the "Hey Dodgers Fans" thread mixed up with the "Hey Chanticleers Fans" thread. Instead of deleting my post, I'll leave it here as an example to others for what NOT to do.

Folks out there, be careful what you do on the Internet, or you might end up like me!
Chapman_is_Gone
Big C said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

Big C said:

Sorry, I got the "Hey Dodgers Fans" thread mixed up with the "Hey Chanticleers Fans" thread. Instead of deleting my post, I'll leave it here as an example to others for what NOT to do.

Folks out there, be careful what you do on the Internet, or you might end up like me!

Big C, I used to think you got my sense of humor. Lately, I'm starting to wonder! Fans of the Cock always welcome outsiders to post here. Although discussion of baseball is frowned upon. . #chantsup
Big C
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Big C said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

Big C said:

Big C, I used to think you got my sense of humor. Lately, I'm starting to wonder! Fans of the Cock always welcome outsiders to post here. Although discussion of baseball is frowned upon. . #chantsup

Coastal Carolina baseball team just routed Little Rock, 15-1.

No good?
Chapman_is_Gone
Big C said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

Big C said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

Big C said:

Coastal Carolina baseball team just routed Little Rock, 15-1.

No good?
No, Little Rock isn't very good. But check out the Chants baseball forum, it's on fire!!

Sock 'em! Bust 'em! That's our custom!
Olee Berkeley-eye
Meh. If we're in that neck of the woods, I'll take mighty Presbyterian. Go Blue Hose!
Big C
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Big C said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

Big C said:

Honestly -- and this is just me, not you -- most humor goes right over my head (though I have been known to chortle at the uber-witty hilarity of a Shocky1 or a Cal Strong).
AunBear89
Don't worry about. Chapman is not funny, so you haven't missed anything.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.