Where's the enthusiasm Democrats?

5,002 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AunBear89
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Biden - I'll support those who support me and those who don't including those chumps.....lol.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearNIt
8 more days till the Temper Tantrum Throwing Two-Year-Old is told that his services will no longer be needed and to not leave the country. Can't have him running around the world spilling U.S. secrets to the various dictators that he counts among his friends. Can you say, "Security Risk"?

Meanwhile, COVID is setting daily records for Captain Catastrophe & His Merry Band of Idiots.
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

8 more days till the Temper Tantrum Throwing Two-Year-Old is told that his services will no longer be needed and to not leave the country. Can't have him running around the world spilling U.S. secrets to the various dictators that he counts among his friends. Can you say, "Security Risk"?

Meanwhile, COVID is setting daily records for Captain Catastrophe & His Merry Band of Idiots.

I don't know, I think the Democrats can contain their excitement.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
sycasey
Trump fans rewarded for their enthusiasm.

bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2

where is everyone?
bearister
BearForce2

So it seems the Democrats want you to sit inside little white circles if you want to listen to what Biden has to say.

BearForce2

turn the volume up!
smh
choose life
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
bearister
BearForce2 said:

So it seems the Democrats want you to sit inside little white circles if you want to listen to what Biden has to say.

Reading about Republicans getting sick after tRump rallies makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

BearForce2
BearForce2
blungld
BearForce2 said:

As most analysis of the nature of comedy concludes, the conservative mind is not funny. Comedy is both subversive and empathetic. The conservative mind understands mocking and ridicule, not comedy.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
BearForce2
blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

As most analysis of the nature of comedy concludes, the conservative mind is not funny. Comedy is both subversive and empathetic. The conservative mind understands mocking and ridicule, not comedy.

I understand, I feel the same way about comedy from the other side. However, they're mocking ANTIFA here. We can both agree that ANTIFA is not good,.....?
BearForce2
BearForce2

No wonder, even Democrats like to hold on to their income.
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2

This is not America.
BearForce2
How come Hunter Biden isn't on the campaign trail? Didn't Joe say he's the smartest person he knows?
BearForce2
BearForce2

Where did Kamala go? Bathroom break?
BearForce2

Where did Joe go? Bathroom break?
Obama was so spirited, it made it even funnier.
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.