"We're All Living in a Future Created by Slavery"

4,662 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
BearNIt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

How long did it take him to denounce White Supremacy?
He's done it on multiple occasions. How come you haven't denounced White Supremacy yet?

Because as a person of color, I just haven't had the time, too busy being a very fine person and plotting with Antifa on my days off.
Time to get on it. Antifa is an idea according to Joe Biden by the way.

Meanwhile, the media hasn't asked Joe Biden to denounce white supremacy.
I'm sure if they asked Biden to denounce White Supremacy, he would do it within seconds and wouldn't have to think about it. See the difference between the adult and the narcissistic temper tantrum throwing two-year-old that now resides in the White House?
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

He's done it on multiple occasions. How come you haven't denounced White Supremacy yet?

Because as a person of color, I just haven't had the time, too busy being a very fine person and plotting with Antifa on my days off.

I'm sure if they asked Biden to denounce White Supremacy, he would do it within seconds and wouldn't have to think about it. See the difference between the adult and the narcissistic temper tantrum throwing two-year-old that now resides in the White House?
No, the difference is they've asked Trump multiple times and he has denounced them multiple times while you're assuming you know what Biden will say.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

No, the difference is they've asked Trump multiple times and he has denounced them multiple times while you're assuming you know what Biden will say.
So let me get this straight, you think that Biden with all the speeches he has made would not immediately denounce white supremacy? Some would call that type of thinking.

Intellectually Dishonest or just dumb. Which one is it?
AunBear89
Awww, your poor widdle bwain can't figure out sarcasm and irony.

Actually, it makes perfect sense - you're a Trump Voter.
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

Are so sure? Even his own VP had doubts. Do you really think Biden or anyone else for that matter in this day and age is immune to being called a white supremacist by the left? It doesn't even matter if you're not white.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

So let me get this straight, you think that Biden with all the speeches he has made would not immediately denounce white supremacy? Some would call that type of thinking.

So let me get this straight, have you heard every speech Biden gave? If you did, you wouldn't have asked such a silly question. Ask Kamala what she thought during the debates.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

So let me get this straight, have you heard every speech Biden gave? If you did, you wouldn't have asked such a silly question. Ask Kamala what she thought during the debates.

Yes, I have heard a speech by the next POTUS, Joe Biden. Kamala thought enough of Joe Biden to be his Vice Presidential nominee. Are you arguing for or against Joe Biden?
going4roses
https://level.medium.com/amp/p/4baf78c2ab29?__twitter_impression=true
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearForce2
going4roses said:

https://level.medium.com/amp/p/4baf78c2ab29?__twitter_impression=true
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.