Official helltopay1 dumpster fire thread

3,978 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by helltopay1
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Helltopay1: please post all your inane thoughts in this thread. You don't need to start a new thread every time a new thought pops into your head. Feel free to post all your pet theories in here and spare us the from having to sift through your takeover of the OT thread list.

If you are actually hear to engage with people, rather than rant into the void because your fascist idiot in chief is getting smoked at the polls, then you will be more effective doing so in one epic thread than spread out through dozens.
BearlyCareAnymore
Unit2Sucks said:

Helltopay1: please post all your inane thoughts in this thread. You don't need to start a new thread every time a new thought pops into your head. Feel free to post all your pet theories in here and spare us the from having to sift through your takeover of the OT thread list.

If you are actually hear to engage with people, rather than rant into the void because your fascist idiot in chief is getting smoked at the polls, then you will be more effective doing so in one epic thread than spread out through dozens.

BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

Units2sucks, please post all your inane thoughts in this thread. You don't need to start a new thread every time a new thought pops into your head. Feel free to post all your pet theories in here and spare us the from having to sift through your takeover of the OT thread list.

If you are actually hear to engage with people, rather than rant into the void because your fascist idiot Biden is napping in his basement, then you will be more effective doing so in one epic thread than spread out through dozens.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
"No puppet. You're the puppet".....style originality.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
great idea for helltopay1 !

consolidating everything into one thread, there would soon be a gazillion posts on this one thread and he would be an emerging internet superstar, complete with all the attention from the ladies that comes with that!
helltopay1
I love it when I drive the lefties crazy...Breaking news...feel free to post your "rants." anytime. too bad when Cal as well as Berkeley went intolerant left, commie beginning around 1968. it is not for nothing that many folks spell Berkeley as Bezxerkeley...
bearister
I'm not sure you, Yogi and his 18 "Sybil" personalities are in agreement with regard to who the Lefties are on this site. In tRumplandia, you are either with the cult leader or you are a Leftie.
Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

I love it when I drive the lefties crazy...Breaking news...feel free to post your "rants." anytime. too bad when Cal as well as Berkeley went intolerant left, commie beginning around 1968. it is not for nothing that many folks spell Berkeley as Bezxerkeley...
Please tell us more, but only in this thread.
CampBlueRevue
Seriously, every once in a while it looks like a Russian troll farm has turned its attention to the Off Topic page ... or they're outsourcing their work now.
Bobodeluxe
Kamala? Kamala? Kamala-mala-mala?

Keep Murkuh, Murkuh.

For moor ears!
B.A. Bearacus
Fun htp1 fact: it cannot be completely ruled out that he was once the lead singer of The Sex Pistols.

bearister
Sid/Gary:

okaydo
helltopay1 squad vs. Unit2Sucks posse:

B.A. Bearacus
Hehe, good chuckle right there, Okaydo.

In other news, in high school htp1 had a Bazooka subwoofer set up in the trunk of his Model T and this track was on repeat on his Kenwood pullout:

AunBear89
B.A. Bearacus said:

In other news, in high school htp1 had a Bazooka subwoofer set up in the trunk of his Model T and this track was on repeat on his Kenwood pullout:

I'm pretty sure htp1 drives a '70s Chevy pick-up with an 8 track player.
Big C
AunBear89 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

I'm pretty sure htp1 drives a '70s Chevy pick-up with an 8 track player.

You are correct. In fact, he bought it new for himself, on his 50th birthday.
bearister
Bump
B.A. Bearacus
Bump
bearister
Bump
smh
bearister said:

Bump
dump trumpf
B.A. Bearacus
chazzed
Bringing this to the top for the master rambler...
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
The computer stylings of...

Unit2Sucks
Just a reminder that this is the official thread for htp1 to post his very interesting and informative commentary that everyone will definitely read.

Rather than starting ten crazy threads a day, I highly encourage htp1 to post in this thread so no one will ever miss your amazing content.
Big C

Yeah this could be like ConcordTom's "obituaries" master thread, winnowing down all the individual threads on the OT board that take up so much space.

It's about efficiency.
Big C
House Tigger said:

Big C said:

Yeah this could be like ConcordTom's "obituaries" master thread, winnowing down all the individual threads on the OT board that take up so much space.

It's about efficiency.
The great thing about these threads is what useless moronic gestures they are.

Looking forward to many more htp1 threads.

Wait, what?!? I thought we were saving the world, one thread at a time.
chazzed
This thread seems particularly relevant at this time.
sycasey
There are 22 helltopay threads on the front page of Off Topic right now. If that's not board spamming, I don't know what is.
B.A. Bearacus
Bump.
bearister
Big C said:

It's about efficiency.

I considered that a targeted thread, being one of the few here obsessed with the "Irish Sporting Green." Words can be hurtful. I still obeyed like an obedient dog.

concordtom
sycasey said:

There are 22 helltopay threads on the front page of Off Topic right now. If that's not board spamming, I don't know what is.

Edit: I take it back.

B.A. Bearacus
helltopay1
Dear me........I love you, too!!!!!!!
Unit2Sucks
Not htp1 related but this gave me a chuckle because it sounded like a rant he would make, if only slightly more coherent.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.