4 UCLA, Wagner and Clemson tickets

846 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by 75bear
GTbear74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Section F-G

Pm
calgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
... he wants to send personal emails rather than dms...acct was just made yesterday...a bit suspicious
GTbear74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And what if account was made yesterday? The day you registered was the day you started your account too. Nothing suspicious about this, ok!
GTbear74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tickets are still available
rabbibear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A simple search shows that this party is also selling tickets to the Norfolk State Delaware game under the name Sarahbaddy. When I asked for an explanation, the response was "That's my husband and probably might use this same email. We use them together."

You be the judge.
GTbear74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did I do anything wrong to you ?
GBJSC1982
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have been ripped off on this board before. Same type of profile as this.

I would only buy tickets from longstanding BI members.
GTbear74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hmm
GTbear74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's your choice
75bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll also choose to not get ripped off!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.