[FREE] 2 tickets, Cal MBB vs. Seattle, Tue. Dec. 1st (tomorrow), 7pm, $0 to Cal fans

2,034 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by OneKeg
OneKeg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2 tickets for Cal Men's Basketball vs. Seattle, Tue. Dec. 1st (tomorrow), 7pm. The tickets are high up near the rafters BUT dead center mid-court. Section 2, Row 27, Seats 11-12.

FREE to the first Cal fan that PMs me and will plausibly fill the seats and cheer loudly for the Bears.

PM should include your first and last name along with your email address so that I can execute the transfer online via the calbears.com ticketing service. Once I transfer, you will have 2 hours to log on and confirm, and then you will be emailed the tickets in PDF format to print, while the bar codes on my 2 passes will no longer work for that game.

I am going to most games, but due to work and small child have had to miss UCSB and now this Seattle game, but have kept seats filled with Cal fans so far.

Go Bears!

T. Bardhan
OneKeg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bummer. Just trying to get the seats filled, but no takers for FREE tickets. Posted on BB board too. Bad opponent I know but c'mon!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.