2 free tickets to Cal MBB vs Portland State tomorrow, Thu. Dec. 21st, 8pm at Haas

1,975 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by OneKeg
OneKeg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2 free tickets to Cal MBB vs Portland State tomorrow, Thu. Dec. 21st, 8pm at Haas to first plausible Cal fan to send me a private message. I have a conflicting school event for my kid. I know, I know... my priorities are all wrong...

In the PM, include first and last name along with (most importantly) email. You will be emailed info to log on (or create a login) to the Cal ticketing site so you can confirm and then have the tickets sent to you as attachments.

The seat locations are dead center court but up in the rafters in section 2. Chances are you can walk down lower/closer as there are lots of empty seats, including chair-backs, down below.

Portland State is an exciting, high tempo opponent. Probably the 4th or 5th best team the young Bears have faced behind Wichita State, St. Mary's, and maybe VCU or San Diego State.
OneKeg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
rkt88edmo check your PM and/or email.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.