STH looking for an extra North Carolina ticket

1,542 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by smh
geebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FB season ticket holder is looking for an extra free / cheap ticket for the North Carolina game.

My toddler is 50/50 on going to the game and I'm hoping someone might have an extra ticket (maybe from the summer reading program?) to spare.

Please message me if you've got a free / cheap ticket. Go Bears.
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
per yesterday calbears email, just between you 'n me, there's this reduced price deal. might suit, or not, but good luck Gee

Quote:

To celebrate 150 Years of Light at UC Berkeley, Cal Athletics is offering a special 150 hour flash sale presented by Blockparty, the Official Tailgate Partner of Cal Athletics. Come out to Cal Football's home opener and cheer on your California Golden Bears with a special $15 ticket as they take on North Carolina on Saturday, September 1, with kick off at 1:00 PM PT. This offer is valid through Tuesday, August 28, 4:00 PM PT.

All tickets purchased via promo code BLOCKPARTY at calbears.com/code will be entered to win premium access to a private tailgate party on Maxwell Family Field hosted by Blockparty. Twenty lucky Bears Fans will receive credentials to experience all of the fun of tailgating with none of the work!
Enjoy all that Tailgate Town has to offer with complimentary catered food and beverages, including alcohol. Satellite TV, comfortable lounge seating, shaded tents, and popular tailgating games will also be included. Welcome to the party and Go Bears!

muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.