selling 20-21 semi-season men's bb chairbacks

4,108 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by oskidunker
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
where ^^^semi-season^^^ means monday thru fridays.

the slow-mo commute from the south bay, darn, several decades later its just tooo daaarn muuch.

so by next fall we're hoping lets make a deal with an old blue cybear who would keep warm a couple prime chairbacks: section 2 row H, on the isle. full season, conference and non-conference.

printed face value seems fair, right? as random for instance colorado feb 27th reads $35; non-conference was less. and calbears' required minimal contribution is on us, no worry.

message back on cybears PM to get on the list, email address optional, then i'll check-back whenever.

formerly cupertino jay

muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
smh
preview the location, above, test sitting the seats at thurs feb 27th hosting of colorado, free.

delivered by calbears' fan to fan print at home transfer software. for which the giver needs only the receiver's name (real or alias) and email address where printable images are delivered.

# no obligation
smh
nobody,, anybody?
oskidunker
The problem is you basically buy a cheap ticket and sit wherever you want.

If you are retired, you can do what I do fir week day games. Hit the road by noon and go to movies and dinner before the games.. you can get in an hour before game time so6 pm starts are ideal. I have season tickets but will no longer ride bart.
smh
oskidunker said:

The problem is you basically buy a cheap ticket and sit wherever you want.

If you are retired, you can do what I do for week day games. Hit the road by noon and go to movies and dinner before the games.. you can get in an hour before game time so 6 pm starts are ideal. I have season tickets but will no longer ride bart.
yeah-yeah, we crashed open seats last season, before scoring these. but nervous / awkward about getting bumped pre or (worse yet) during the game. and it happens my better half has a life, more time conscious.

but thanks for bumping the thread. surely theres a bear pair, somewhere, to appreciate weekdays; or not.

freebie, colorado, thurs, anybody, got a day off ? # ferris bueller
oskidunker
Its a good deal. I would take you up on it if I did not have season tickets.
smh
mumble-grumple.
berkeleygirl17
I've sent you a pm
smh
yes, got it, and replied by PM a lil bit ago. turns out another poster asked first, (SINGLE GAME) tickets were transfered earlier today. sorrry.
oskidunker
You lucky dog! But on the other hand, since there wont be any traffic, you could have made the games, assuming they play. But then at this point you don't have to renew.
Go Bears!
smh
oskidunker said:

You lucky dog! But on the other hand, since there wont be any traffic, you could have made the games, assuming they play. But then at this point you don't have to renew.
bow-wow arff, nope, the proposed timeshare dint happen yet. (down-ward facing dog jpeg goes here)

berkeleygirl17 took advantage of the one game free preview offer, thank oski for small favors.
(crushed buffs 76-62)

but no takers for the top of thread 2020-21 m-f/sat-sun split season proposal .. so far.

for (b)ears awaiting cal's not yet announced renewal spin,, imo next season could go either way.

oskidunker
I think there will be basketball at some point. I chose not to renew football after45 years due to the night games. Looks like I got lucky.
Go Bears!
oskidunker
No action here. The the coming out party for Kuani Kuani will be missed by many, including the girl who declined your seats. She will be sorry when we are all vaccinated and rocking the Haas on the way to the Pac 12 championship.

Please dont tell me to stay home and have a virtual view of my seatmate. I am sorry I complained about the traffic.
Go Bears!
smh
oskidunker said:

> I am sorry I complained about the traffic.
no apology needed OD, but crystal ball cloudy about commuting mon-friday nov-mid march.
# SIP 4evah?
oskidunker
Fire sale yet?i renewed but expect a refund. I would wear a mask to The Haas of pain if they would let me bring an umbrella when it is raining. Maybe bring a box of sees candy. .maybe we could The masks of distraction when lars is the only one left to play point guard.
Go Bears!
smh
oskidunker said:

Fire sale yet? i renewed but expect a refund. I would wear a mask to The Haas of pain if they would let me bring an umbrella when it is raining. Maybe bring a box of sees candy. .maybe we could The masks of distraction when lars is the only one left to play point guard.
we're not counting on a season played neither, but holding the same seat locations till the year after would be nice. trusting some kind of ticket adjustments if necessary. worst scenario -> old blue donors croaking, um, prematurely.

oskidunker
Where no one has gone before
Go Bears!
oskidunker
Outdoor Basketball?
Go Bears!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.