cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,270,142 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Quote:

censorship update:

the fun lovin' pro free speech censor deleted in its entirety my post in response to bearister's "sunshine & lollipops" post because he objected to my comment that "why would anybody think that a blond female with hair color the same color as urine is attractive?"

the censor also heavily deleted (to the point its sort of incoherent) my response to chapman is gone's statement that my daughter taylor "eats thick wheats," her instagram refutes the loser's inaccurate assertion

the censor sent me a "welcome back" private message that let me know he objects to the word "curvy" as in my preference for curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs

if you told me the censor likes to rip pages out of books & burn literature that he morally disagrees with, the monster would believe u

don't be an uptight old white dude (there's a reason that cal's monster class readers don't post on this board), berkeley don't need the censor police, maybe get a rescue mutt or a yoga/meditation practice or something

Big C

maturity is a virtue, people... why don't we ALL let bygones be bygones and just root for California Basketball
Shocky1
Big C said:

maturity is a virtue, people... why don't we ALL let bygones be bygones and just root for California Basketball
he started it

shocky is a mama's boy (just like lou & young ivee)#
Shocky1
BearGreg said:

Shocky1 said:

reread the 1st link in my post above re: rahim, "jabri told josh gershon that...i've always pictured myself moving back to california"...are you saying you got inside information that goes beyond the recruits own words?

and now your selling the narrative that it's not the staff's fault (which is a common theme with you), it's because he wanted to stay on the east coast (in what world is atlanta truly on the east coast?)

reality is that mark fox did not build a trusting relationship with the family during his georgia days & now shareef (who mentored jaylen) and brown are not gonna send jabri to cal despite everybody in the family's love & respect for berkeley academics
What Jabri told Josh Gershon is very different from what we heard from him and his family and those close to him in his recruitment. That's not surprising as "I can imagine . . ." is very different from "what I really want".

We've got plenty of criticism for the staff's recruiting, it's just that in Jabri's case there was close to zero chance he was ever leaving the East Coast even if Mark Fox was suddenly turned into John Calipari.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

questions from the monster:

"very different from what we hear...those close to him in his recruitment"-is your imaginary source the staff that failed to recruit him to berkeley?

"zero chance he was ever leaving the east coast"-coach webster & coach martin would disagree with your fake news spin

"we heard from him and his family"-are you gonna pretend you've actually talked to jabri, shareef or dee dee about this recruitment?

jaylen was mentored in his school recruitment by shareef who encouraged jb to head to berkeley, are you saying he wouldn't want the same for his son?...your excuse making "premium info" storytelling narrative don't even make logical sense

don't be a dumb azz (try telling the truth...if you even know it)#

Shocky1
BearGreg said:

Shocky1 said:

does your narrative that wyking jones is a "good human being" influenced at all by the documented use of a stripper mom & her underage daughter for prostitution with basketball recruits during his time in louisville & that still to this day jones considers rick pitino a "mentor"?
So far as I understand it and I'm happy to have you or others share information to the contrary, Jones was in no way involved with that scandal. The investigation reports that I read that led to Pitino's ouster never mentioned Wyking once while other assistants were named.

question for the censor: do you still wanna stand by your above fake assertion that the louisville investigation "never mentioned wyking?"

https://www.wdrb.com/news/university-of-louisville-police-focused-on-phone-calls-texts-between-andre-mcgee-and-former-assistant/article_3c060f7e-f3f6-543b-998e-548e3d446b0c.html

but it's good to know that you & eric think the guy making phone calls in the middle of an underage sex trafficking/prostitutuion recruiting scandal is "a terrific dude" and "a good human being"...do you 2 also think jeffrey epstein (who was also never convicted of nothing) is innocent too?

do you think it's kinda odd that even to this day wyking still refers to rick pitino as a "mentor?"

i dunno maybe u should raise the cost or something of your premium subscriptions for valuable info like this
BearGreg
Staff
We tried.

Would love to have your contributions Shocky but clearly they have to be on your terms and no one else's.

I won't apologize for wanting to keep the overt sexism off the site or the myopic character assassination.

It pains me that you choose to attack folks who share a different view than yours. And what hurts worse is that we're both passionate Cal fans and donors who want Cal to win on the basketball court and do it the right way.

Wish you all the best. Hope you can find some peace. Namaste.
BearGreg
Staff
Shocky1 said:

BearGreg said:

Shocky1 said:

does your narrative that wyking jones is a "good human being" influenced at all by the documented use of a stripper mom & her underage daughter for prostitution with basketball recruits during his time in louisville & that still to this day jones considers rick pitino a "mentor"?
So far as I understand it and I'm happy to have you or others share information to the contrary, Jones was in no way involved with that scandal. The investigation reports that I read that led to Pitino's ouster never mentioned Wyking once while other assistants were named.

question for the censor: do you still wanna stand by your above fake assertion that the louisville investigation "never mentioned wyking?"

https://www.wdrb.com/news/university-of-louisville-police-focused-on-phone-calls-texts-between-andre-mcgee-and-former-assistant/article_3c060f7e-f3f6-543b-998e-548e3d446b0c.html

but it's good to know that you & eric think the guy making phone calls in the middle of an underage sex trafficking/prostitutuion recruiting scandal is "a terrific dude" and "a good human being"...do you 2 also think jeffrey epstein (who was also never convicted of nothing) is innocent too?

do you think it's kinda odd that even to this day wyking still refers to rick pitino as a "mentor?"

i dunno maybe u should raise the cost or something of your premium subscriptions for valuable info like this
Did you read the article? Andre McGee who was Louisville's former Director of Basketball Operation and a colleague of Wyking Jones, called Jones five times. That's it. Jones is not linked in any way to the nefarious activities. I guess having been on Pitino's staff and a relationship with his former colleague makes him guilty?

And yes, Rick Pitino has been a great mentor to many players and coaches AND has shown himself to have a massive ego and a poor sense of ethics.
First Page Refresh
Page 331 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.