How do you multi-quote a reply?

3,276 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SFCityBear
SFCityBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In a post consisting of a few paragraphs, we used to be able to select certain paragraphs and insert an individual reply to each of those paragraphs in one post.

Does the new Bear Insider permit this? If so, how do we do it?

Thanks.
SFCityBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFCityBear said:

In a post consisting of a few paragraphs, we used to be able to select certain paragraphs and insert an individual reply to each of those paragraphs in one post.

Does the new Bear Insider permit this? If so, how do we do it?

Thanks.
Probably most of you know how to multi-quote within a post, but for anyone who doesn't know, I have finally figured it out myself (no small task for someone completely computer illiterate, such as I am.)

First, click on the " symbol in the bottom left corner of the post you are replying to. On the next page titled "Post in Reply to ......", click on the page symbol at the far right of the toolbar line "Your Reply". The next page will be the source of the original post, which looks like the draft section of the original post, just like on the old Bear Insider website, except that it will appear with white letters on a black background.

You can then insert your individual replies to each paragraph just as we could do before on the old BI website.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.