stretching laughers bbs boundaries to 11..

4,099 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by smh
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.. here's offered for your consideration a snarky but hilarious yt vid from those darlin' girlies Garfunkel and Oakes.

the subversive ~4minute "Sports Go Sports", swiped from the dark side. enjoy (?):

[video=youtube_share;2fraSdN-PG8][/video]
GATC
smh;842445698 said:

.. here's offered for your consideration a snarky but hilarious yt vid from those darlin' girlies Garfunkel and Oakes.

the subversive ~4minute "go sports go", swiped from the dark side. enjoy (?):

I miss her as Raj's girlfriend.
smh
.. the one BBT regular character i could recognize was Howard Wolowitz, as played by Simon Helberg.

Simon is much more famous hereabouts from his crucial bit-part in Joss Whedon's addictive 2008 cult classic / 45min internet streamed DrHorribleSingalongBlog [2008]. Dual leads are played by Neil Patrick Harris (singing!) as DrHorrible, and Nathan Fillion (singing! alot!!) as the cluelessly heroic super-hero Captain Hammer / Corporate Tool. too kooky? sorry, ya just gotta be there.

What are those distant groans from the greater internet peanut gallery, vain lamentations "please, puh-lease, not again with DrH already!" Tough cookies, the show must go on..

Anyways, as i was sayin', in DrH Simon plays "Moist", whose super-power is copious sweating all over his body, most nefariously employed by dripping hands strategically applied.

Here, for the first time ever (today) GATC, i gift Simon/Moist singing -- from the supplemental ~dozen dvd-only bonus "Commentary" tracks -- his character's theme song on YT. And i'm almost sure he's also bangin out his own piana accompanyment too, thru the cutting edge magic of recording studio technology.

Pitched to BBT fans, which i've heard are a vast multitude, a 2-minute toe tapper.
Be sure'n open YT's "more" section to see full lyrics' text, esp if you're half deaf like me..

[video=youtube;4YQuyV1iNmM][/video]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.