Story Poster
Photo by Al Sermeno / KLC Fotos
Cal Football

Wilcox Signs Contract Extension

January 20, 2022

Head Football Coach Justin Wilcox has signed a contract extension that will keep him with the Cal program through the 2027 season and increases the salary pool for assistant coaches, the school announced Thursday .

"Justin Wilcox is a football coach who shares our values and vision, and we want to ensure that he is the leader of our program for the long term," Cal Director of Athletics Jim Knowlton said. "He is a great fit for Cal Athletics and our university, with a philosophy that places an emphasis on developing young men on the field, in the classroom and as people. I am confident our fans and alumni share my enthusiasm for the direction of our program, and the level of success we have seen to date has set a foundation for sustained excellence in the future."

Wilcox has compiled a long list of accomplishments and recorded several signature wins in his first five campaigns at Cal, including leading the program to back-to-back winning seasons and bowl games in 2018 and 2019 for the first time in a decade. Cal finished the 2019 campaign with an 8-5 record that included a victory in the Big Game at Stanford and a Redbox Bowl win over Illinois to close the year. The Bears captured the Axe again in 2021 with a 41-11 victory at Stanford in November and completed the season with a 24-14 win over USC as part of a 4-2 record in the second half of the campaign.

"I appreciate the opportunity to be the head football coach at Cal and am excited about the future of our program," Wilcox said. "I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute I have spent with the extraordinary young men who have been in our program. We are in a great position and strongly aligned with our university thanks to the leadership of Chancellor Carol Christ and Jim Knowlton. I thank both of them for their continued trust and confidence in me to lead a football program that will make the entire Cal community proud. We have very high expectations. I think we've earned the right to expect more, and that's exactly what we're going to do."

Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic limiting the 2020 campaign to four games, the Bears increased their numbers of wins over each of Wilcox's first three seasons, including a perfect 9-0 record in regular-season non-conference games, with four of the victories against Power 5 schools. During those three years, Cal defeated a Top-15 team each season and won games at USC, Washington, UCLA and Stanford.

The Bears earned a spot in the Cheez-It Bowl in 2018 and followed that with a 35-20 victory over Illinois in the 2019 Redbox Bowl.

"Since the beginning of his tenure, I have been impressed by Justin Wilcox's leadership, and his commitment to enabling our student-athletes to take full advantage of the academic and athletic opportunities we offer," Christ said. "He is, in my opinion, the quintessential Berkeley coach who understands the university's values, as well as the value his program brings to the campus as a rallying point for Cal's global community. College football is a highly competitive environment, and the investment represented in Justin's new contract is commensurate with all that I know he will contribute to our university in the years ahead."

Under Wilcox's leadership, the Cal football program has achieved notable levels of success not only on the field, but also in the classroom and the community.

In the classroom, the program announced its highest Graduation Success Rate ever at 84 percent, according to data released by the NCAA in December. During Wilcox's tenure, Cal has also recorded its top score in the NCAA's Academic Progress Rate and highest team grade-point average. In addition, 29 Golden Bears were named to the 2020 Pac-12 Academic Honor Roll last fall, the highest number for a season in program history.

Fan support for the Bears has also increased since Wilcox took over his leading role. Student attendance nearly doubled from 2017 to 2018, and student ticket purchases were higher in 2021 than they had been in the past 10 years. In addition, Cal fans had a 95% season-ticket renewal rate for 2020 as compared to the 2019 campaign.

Other stories:

'23 OLB Target Carson Mott Talks about Cal Visit

Brandt Impressed With Visit to Cal

Discussion from...

Wilcox Signs Contract Extension

29,373 Views | 181 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by calumnus
drizzlybears brother
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal Strong! said:

Cal Strong agree that Drizzlybears brother incapable of explaining his position. We agree on this point.

Woodward and Bernstein revealed several of their sources. They had people on the record. Those who were off the record were described as senior administrative officials (or in Felt's case, an FBI agent). These people were in danger, so Woodward and Bernstein revealed enough information to verify their access to information without revealing their names.

Conzano is not Woodward. Conzano is not Bernstein. Conzano is a clown. You believe a clown who never gave you any reason to believe he spoke to anyone who was in the room during these supposed interviews.

#weaksheep
Conzano's professional peers believed him. You've become desperate in your need to believe what you want to believe.
Cal Strong!
drizzlybears brother said:

Cal Strong! said:

Cal Strong agree that Drizzlybears brother incapable of explaining his position. We agree on this point.

Woodward and Bernstein revealed several of their sources. They had people on the record. Those who were off the record were described as senior administrative officials (or in Felt's case, an FBI agent). These people were in danger, so Woodward and Bernstein revealed enough information to verify their access to information without revealing their names.

Conzano is not Woodward. Conzano is not Bernstein. Conzano is a clown. You believe a clown who never gave you any reason to believe he spoke to anyone who was in the room during these supposed interviews.

#weaksheep
Conzano's professional peers believed him. You've become desperate in your need to believe what you want to believe.
They also believed him when he broke the Tosh/coffee cup/cash story. And they were wrong to do so.

I'm actually not aware of too many who firmly believed him this time. That's why they all started their story with "as reported by Conzano. . . ." They all wanted the clicks, but they also wanted to separate themselves from the responsibility for the story's accuracy.

You continue to defend mediocre coaches, weakness, and ignorance wherever and whenever you post. You are known as a particularly weak person . . . morally, intellectually, and in terms of courage. But Cal not a coward. Cal not an internet debauchee. Cal STRONG!

Cal Strong love drizzlybears brother. Cal Strong here to help drizzlybears brother. Cal Strong care about drizzlybears brother from the deeps of his big strong blue and gold heart. That is why Cal Strong offer this simple advice to drizzlybears brother: be more like Cal, less like you.

If you need some straightforward and strong steps on how to accomplish this difficult task, please let Cal Strong know by continuing to post weak like stanfurd.
ColoradoBear
Cal Strong! said:

Cal Strong! said:

#weaksheep
They also believed him when he broke the Tosh/coffee cup/cash story. And they were wrong to do so.

I'm actually not aware of too many who actually firmly believed him this time. That's why they all started their story with "as reported by Conzano. . . ."

Lol, still making @#$@ up just like the Duke while calling out others for doing the same.

The Seattle Times broke the Tosh coffee cup story.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/huskies-assistant-coach-allegedly-paid-4500-cash-for-recruitrsquos-tutoring-classes/

Is it time for the second sock account to chime in?
Cal Strong!
ColoradoBear said:

Cal Strong! said:

Cal Strong! said:

#weaksheep

I'm actually not aware of too many who actually firmly believed him this time. That's why they all started their story with "as reported by Conzano. . . ."

Lol, still making @#$@ up just like the Duke while calling out others for doing the same.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/huskies-assistant-coach-allegedly-paid-4500-cash-for-recruitrsquos-tutoring-classes/

Coloradobear reading WEAK today . . . like stanfurd . . . and Conzano. The Seattle Times did not break the story. The article you posted credited to the LA Times as breaking it. But Conzano actually got there sooner.

Regardless, if the LA Times and Seattle Times screw things up that badly . . . why trust a weak clown like Conzano?

Cal not illiterate weakling. Be more like Cal, less like you.
Bobodeluxe
Please make it stop.

Of course, then there would be almost no traffic on the premier Cal fan site.
drizzlybears brother
Bobodeluxe said:

Please make it stop.

For most of the last two decades I was almost exclusively on the growls site, but it's become much harder to hang here as I'm reminded of whenever I return. It's like the OT board now.

I assume that I contribute to its dysfunction in my own way, but growls is not materially different from the state of public discourse we see everywhere. It really points to our human nature and it suggests real limits on our ability to cooperate flexibly in large numbers (the distinguishing trait of homo sapiens I am told). For all of our relative ability, it's possible we're lemmings in full stride.
DiabloWags
Bobodeluxe said:

Please make it stop.

Hahahahahaha!
Right?
CalBarn
calBlitz said:

I like Wilcox, but given the results so far, can any insider (or anyone) explain the logic behind this.
Great guy, questionable head coach. I wish I could express some optimism over this.
Can't believe how our AD and fan base is so impressed with mediocrity. Mediocre recruiting,
mediocre play on the field, poor/mediocre crowd attendance. Lots of excuses. Seems like we are
locked in for 5 more years of boring football. Now that my wife and I are both retired, we have the time
to continue to make the long drive to games and maybe even make things easier by staying overnight.
However, if we don't show some real improvement, like not lose games we should easily win,
like show more flashes of offensive excitement, and elevate to an upper level of Pac-12 football soon,
I'm afraid weekends in Yosemite or at the coast will look much more appealing. Too much of the
Wilcox era has been painful to watch.....yeah, we've won a couple games to tease us and give the
eternal Pollyanna's unrealistic hope, but overall it's been some of the most boring and
disappointing football I've seen at Cal and I've been a Cal fan since the 1960s. Sure hope
something happens that surprises us. At least the 49ers, Giants, and Warriors are exciting
and fun to watch. Will always root for my Bears, but I'm thinking I may never see that elusive
Rose Bowl. Go Bears!
DiabloWags
THIS ^^^

I'm in the same camp.
I dont understand why the bar is set so low and we are rewarding MEDIOCRITY.
82gradDLSdad
CalBarn said:

calBlitz said:

I like Wilcox, but given the results so far, can any insider (or anyone) explain the logic behind this.
Great guy, questionable head coach. I wish I could express some optimism over this.
Can't believe how our AD and fan base is so impressed with mediocrity. Mediocre recruiting,
mediocre play on the field, poor/mediocre crowd attendance. Lots of excuses. Seems like we are
locked in for 5 more years of boring football. Now that my wife and I are both retired, we have the time
to continue to make the long drive to games and maybe even make things easier by staying overnight.
However, if we don't show some real improvement, like not lose games we should easily win,
like show more flashes of offensive excitement, and elevate to an upper level of Pac-12 football soon,
I'm afraid weekends in Yosemite or at the coast will look much more appealing. Too much of the
Wilcox era has been painful to watch.....yeah, we've won a couple games to tease us and give the
eternal Pollyanna's unrealistic hope, but overall it's been some of the most boring and
disappointing football I've seen at Cal and I've been a Cal fan since the 1960s. Sure hope
something happens that surprises us. At least the 49ers, Giants, and Warriors are exciting
and fun to watch. Will always root for my Bears, but I'm thinking I may never see that elusive
Rose Bowl. Go Bears!

Honestly. maybe the best thing that could happen to Cal football is for Wilcox to be named AD and maybe he would hire a good HC...in basketball too.
Big C
CalBarn said:

calBlitz said:

Rose Bowl. Go Bears!

Not that what I'm about to say should be our performance standard, but...

We've usually been mediocre, but at least we haven't sucked. (Our program under some of our past coaches sucked.) Plus, we've beaten Stanfurd twice.

Bottom line, we need to win more. If we can get a LITTLE bit better than this 5-7, 6-6, 7-5 business, our program will elevate from "mediocre" to "pretty good". After that, who knows, maybe even "good"!
calumnus
82gradDLSdad said:

CalBarn said:

calBlitz said:

Rose Bowl. Go Bears!

Honestly. maybe the best thing that could happen to Cal football is for Wilcox to be named AD and maybe he would hire a good HC...in basketball too.

Knowlton is under contract to be AD through 2029, so in 2030? If Wilcox is still football coach after 13 years he better have been successful enough we want him to continue. If not, I don't see how there will be much of Cal athletics to oversee.

Chryst is subsidizing the losses from the academic side. Not sure how long that can last given the decline in attendance that began well before the pandemic.
BearSD
calumnus said:

Chryst is subsidizing the losses from the academic side. Not sure how long that can last given the decline in attendance that began well before the pandemic.
It was a huge error in judgment to think that ticket sales would go on at a high level long enough to finance paying off the stadium debt. One of the all-time blunders in athletic department management.

Big C
BearSD said:

calumnus said:

It was a huge error in judgment to think that ticket sales would go on at a high level long enough to finance paying off the stadium debt. One of the all-time blunders in athletic department management.

What should we have done instead? Different stadium? Different financing?
HearstMining
CalBarn said:

calBlitz said:

Rose Bowl. Go Bears!
If you've followed Cal since the 1960s, you can comment on this: Justin Wilcox is reminding me more and more of Ray Willsey so I looked at their bios on Wikipedia and there were more similarities than I expected:

• Both were former Pac-X DBs.
  • Both came to Cal with a track record as Defensive Coordinators.
  • Both were/are known for producing solid defenses
  • Both replaced unpopular predecessors
  • Both had (have) overall Cal records that are 2 games under .500
  • Both had (have) won approximately 40% of their conference games
  • And of course, both have two-syllable last names starting with W, one ending in "Y" and the other ending in the adjacent letter of the alphabet, "X"

Coincidence? I think not. Has Willsey's spirit come back to inhabit Justin Wilcox? The truth is out there . . .

One big difference: While the Pac-12 has been pretty weak during the Wilcox era, Willsey's teams played against three Heisman winners: Gary Beban, OJ, and Plunkett. They lost most of those games, but did beat Plunkett in his Heisman and Rose Bowl winning senior year.
FloriDreaming
More depressing news. Cal sucks. Looks like that won't change for a long time.

I'm old enough to remember when we had good, fun, exciting football seasons. Now I barely manage to pay any attention at all. Boring, losing football with few fans and no hope.

Depressing.
DiabloWags
BearSD said:

calumnus said:

Our Business School gave horrible advice.
Totally incompetent in the real world.
Cal Strong!
Big C said:

BearSD said:

calumnus said:

What should we have done instead? Different stadium? Different financing?
Cal Strong can think of four other options:

1) Retire the Football Program. Take our five national championships and shut it down.

2) Keep hiring bad head coaches, and downgrade the football program significantly. Play in a good high school stadium, or rent out Kezar Stadium. Tickets only available to students and selected alumni.

3) Do the same as above, but renovate and slightly expand Edwards. Move the sports that play at Edwards to that field above Clark Kerr or Kezar Stadium. Or shut them down entirely.

4) Hire good coaches who win lots of games. Whenever this has happened, our stadium has been packed.

Bobodeluxe
HearstMining said:

CalBarn said:

calBlitz said:

Rose Bowl. Go Bears!
If you've followed Cal since the 1960s, you can comment on this: Dave Wilcox is reminding me more and more of Ray Willsey so I looked at their bios on Wikipedia and there were more similarities than I expected:

• And of course, both have two-syllable last names starting with W, one ending in "Y" and the other ending in the adjacent letter of the alphabet, "X"

Coincidence? I think not. Has Willsey's spirit come back to inhabit Justin Wilcox? The truth is out there . . .

One big difference: While the Pac-12 has been pretty weak during the Wilcox era, Willsey's teams played against three Heisman winners: Gary Beban, OJ, and Plunkett. They lost most of those games, but did beat Plunkett in his Heisman and Rose Bowl winning senior year.

Dave Wilcox never showed any interest in coaching after retiring, so it's not a fair comparison.
HearstMining
Bobodeluxe said:

HearstMining said:

CalBarn said:

calBlitz said:

If you've followed Cal since the 1960s, you can comment on this: Dave Wilcox is reminding me more and more of Ray Willsey so I looked at their bios on Wikipedia and there were more similarities than I expected:

Dave Wilcox never showed any interest in coaching after retiring, so it's not a fair comparison.
Thanks for catching that - of course, I meant Justin Wilcox. I should proof-read. Now fixed.
Bobodeluxe
HearstMining said:

Bobodeluxe said:

HearstMining said:

CalBarn said:

calBlitz said:

Thanks for catching that - of course, I meant Justin Wilcox. I should proof-read. Now fixed.
I know. But I have no life when my wife is doing the puzzles…
ColoradoBear
Cal Strong! said:

ColoradoBear said:

Cal Strong! said:

Cal Strong! said:

#weaksheep

Coloradobear reading WEAK today . . . like stanfurd . . . and Conzano. The Seattle Times did not break the story. The article you posted credited to the LA Times as breaking it. But Conzano actually got there sooner.

Regardless, if the LA Times and Seattle Times screw things up that badly . . . why trust a weak clown like Conzano?

You got your sock account to like that post, hug? Why not sign up for a few more so every one of your posts gets highlighted?

And thanks for the assist - the LA times article actually proves you are making #@^5 up again in regards to Canzano breaking a 'fake' Tosh coffee cup story. Canzano had nothing to do with it. The Seattle Times and LA Times have direct interviews with the player's HS coach regarding the tutoring sessions.

You can't disregard articles in major west coast newspapers on a whim while fabricating some weird drawn out rant that Canzano (or this site's staff) is wrong about Wilcox being offered the Oregon job, and tie it together using a Tosh story that Canzano had nothing to do with as proof Canzano can't be trusted.

But keep witing inane blather based on your fantasy world...

calBlitz
Big C said:

We've usually been mediocre, but at least we haven't sucked. (Our program under some of our past coaches sucked.) Plus, we've beaten Stanfurd twice.

Bottom line, we need to win more. If we can get a LITTLE bit better than this 5-7, 6-6, 7-5 business, our program will elevate from "mediocre" to "pretty good". After that, who knows, maybe even "good"!
Losing record 3 out 5 years. Losing conference record for all 5 years. I would say that is sucking.
Cal Strong!
ColoradoBear said:

Cal Strong! said:

ColoradoBear said:

Cal Strong! said:

Cal Strong! said:

#weaksheep

You got your sock account to like that post, hug? Why not sign up for a few more so every one of your posts gets highlighted?

And thanks for the assist - the LA times article actually proves you are making #@^5 up again in regards to Canzano breaking a 'fake' Tosh coffee cup story. Canzano had nothing to do with it. The Seattle Times and LA Times have direct interviews with the player's HS coach regarding the tutoring sessions.

You can't disregard articles in major west coast newspapers on a whim while fabricating some weird drawn out rant that Canzano (or this site's staff) is wrong about Wilcox being offered the Oregon job, and tie it together using a Tosh story that Canzano had nothing to do with as proof Canzano can't be trusted.

Strong Fact #1: ColoradoBear posted his Seattle Times article without reading it first. This is his idea of a rational exchange.

Strong Fact #2: Seattle Times was objectively wrong -- about the truth of the Tosh story. The story was 100% weak bs, but sports reporters just write stuff without any actual reporting and verification. You are a fool to trust them, especially when they don't even have a single on-the-record source. They were also wrong about who broke the story.

Strong Fact #3: Cal Strong loves ColoradoBear. Cal Strong want to help ColoradoBear overcome his weakness. It break Cal Strong's big strong heart to see ColoradoBear so weak and helpless.

Strong Fact #4: ColoradoBear obsessing over Cal Strong in a very weak way. ColoradoBear need to find a hobby to make himself more strong . . . or maybe a strong wife/girlfriend.

Alkiadt
Cal Strong! said:

ColoradoBear said:

Cal Strong! said:

ColoradoBear said:

Cal Strong! said:

Cal Strong! said:

#weaksheep

Strong Fact #1: ColoradoBear posted his Seattle Times article without reading it first. This is his idea of a rational exchange.

Strong Fact #2: Seattle Times was objectively wrong -- about the truth of the Tosh story. The story was 100% weak bs, but sports reporters just write stuff without any actual reporting and verification. You are a fool to trust them, especially when they don't even have a single on-the-record source. They were also wrong about who broke the story.

Strong Fact #3: Cal Strong loves ColoradoBear. Cal Strong want to help ColoradoBear overcome his weakness. It break Cal Strong's big strong heart to see ColoradoBear so weak and helpless.

Strong Fact #4: ColoradoBear obsessing over Cal Strong in a very weak way. ColoradoBear need to find a hobby to make himself more strong . . . or maybe a strong wife/girlfriend.

Strong suggestion:

STFU already on this or get a room you two...We're all tired of this pissing match.
DiabloWags
Alkiadt said:

Strong suggestion:

STFU already on this or get a room you two...We're all tired of this pissing match.

I second this motion.
Cal Strong!
Alkiadt said:

Cal Strong! said:

ColoradoBear said:

Cal Strong! said:

ColoradoBear said:

Cal Strong! said:

Cal Strong! said:

#weaksheep

Strong suggestion:

ColoradoBear embarrassment to Cal . . . he no know how to count. And no know how to format a simple ellipsis.

Cal Strong loves ColoradoBear. Whenever ColoradoBear ready to take a hard look in the mirror and stop being internet debaucheee . . . Cal Strong here to help him.
Alkiadt
Cal Strong! said:

Alkiadt said:

Cal Strong! said:

ColoradoBear said:

Cal Strong! said:

ColoradoBear said:

Cal Strong! said:

Cal Strong! said:

#weaksheep

Strong suggestion:

ColoradoBear embarrassment to Cal . . . he no know how to count. And no know how to format a simple ellipsis.

Cal Strong loves ColoradoBear. Whenever ColoradoBear ready to take a hard look in the mirror and stop being internet debaucheee . . . Cal Strong here to help him.
Nobody but you cares.
Bobodeluxe
Big C
calBlitz said:

Big C said:

Losing record 3 out 5 years. Losing conference record for all 5 years. I would say that is sucking.

Call it sucking, near-sucking, borderline-sucking, mediocre, whatever. We both agree that we need to win more, ASAP. And each year we don't, it only gets harder. Keeping/extending Wilcox may have been, on balance, our best move, but now he needs to earn it.
Cal Strong!
Bobodeluxe said:

Bobodeluxe posting STRONG today!!!

Strong Cal alumni care about correct grammar and punctuation. We all took Rhetoric-1A. Cal has the #1 English department in the world. Why weak posters no want to act like properly educated citizens?

Sadly, weak posters on this board seem to copy stanfurd and Fresno State posters. They ape their ignorance about ellipses, football, and smoothies at every single turn. They do disservice to Cal brand and Bear pride.

Be STRONG at caring about ellipses, like Luke Skywalker and Bobodelux . . . and Cal!! Don't be weak at ellipses and representing Cal . . . like Alkiadt . . . and stanfurd.

Cal NOT weak . . . Cal STRONG!!!!
philbert
an interesting read

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/33312298/the-scenes-battle-oregon-football-future-why-dan-lanning-won
Nasal Mucus Goldenbear
calBlitz said:

Big C said:

JW has put most Cal fans under an unshakable, dark, befuddlement spell by winning a few games in half a decade over teams that USED TO BE good.

This offseason he should be:
  • (1) meeting RIGHT NOW with AS MANY successful head coaches (current & recently former) AS POSSIBLE informally and in coaching conferences and picking their minds about how to correctly identify and attract a winning Off. Coord. for today's Power-5 college game;
  • (2) making contact ASAP and sales pitching 3 or 4 or 99 ascertained 'can't miss' candidates;
  • (3) assuring megadonors said candidates GET CAL like he GETS CAL and have expressed interest under the right condition$;
  • (4) start working RIGHT NOW on a somewhat face-saving, graceful exit strategy for the grave man;
  • (5) pull the tri99er decisively on the first or second week of December and hire the new guy.
Big C
Nasal Mucus Goldenbear said:

calBlitz said:

Big C said:

JW has put most Cal fans under an unshakable, dark, befuddlement spell by winning a few games in half a decade over teams that USED TO BE good.

This offseason he should be:
  • (1) meeting RIGHT NOW with AS MANY successful head coaches (current & recently former) AS POSSIBLE informally and in coaching conferences and picking their minds about how to correctly identify and attract a winning Off. Coord. for today's Power-5 college game;
  • (2) making contact ASAP and sales pitching 3 or 4 or 99 ascertained 'can't miss' candidates;
  • (3) assuring megadonors said candidates GET CAL like he GETS CAL and have expressed interest under the right condition$;
  • (4) start working RIGHT NOW on a somewhat face-saving, graceful exit strategy for the grave man;
  • (5) pull the tri99er decisively on the first or second week of December and hire the new guy.

If he decides to make a change at some point, rest assured he will get #4 right (above). He's great that way!
BearSD
Just stopped by this thread to point out that ESPN's website has a new article posted today that confirms Wilcox was offered the Oregon head coaching job twice and turned it down.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/33312298/the-scenes-battle-oregon-football-future-why-dan-lanning-won

Quote:

A move to Oregon made sense for Wilcox, and from the outside, it appeared to be a dream job for the 45-year-old.

Until it wasn't.

Sources close to Wilcox said the Oregon job initially came with some conditions related to the recruiting philosophy and possibly assistants to retain or hire. Those "spooked" the coach, one person said. Even when Oregon relaxed on some of those items, Wilcox didn't feel he could run the program like he wanted. He turned down Oregon's offer to become coach, sources said.

"It seemed like they wanted him to work in the gray area, and that's really not him," said a source close to Wilcox. "Justin is the kind of guy who likes to recruit kids that aren't interested in the Recaro leather seats. After he made up his mind, he just stuck with it."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.