Why is Knowlton still around?

2,900 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by sonofabear51
salbear1984
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is now the time to press Christ?
okaydo
salbear1984 said:

Why? What's wrong with Knowlton?
bearister
salbear1984 said:

I think that happens on Good Friday.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calumnus
We need to invoke the power of Christ to cast out the evil that has afflicted us.
bearister
calumnus said:

We need to invoke the power of Christ to cast out the evil that has afflicted us.

AD Knowlton…

……to resign.

AD Knowlton's response…

calbear80
okaydo said:

salbear1984 said:

Why? What's wrong with Knowlton?

FB: Wilcox and losing record year after year.
MBB: Fox and losing record year after year.
WBB: Smith and losing record. year after year.

I blame AD Knowlton.

Bring Back Respect To Cal FB, MBB And WBB!

Go Bears!
Econ141
Why is he still here? It's simple ... Christ thinks there is more to wins-and-losses like ignoring serious complaints from the women's swim team (and their parents mind you) about an abusive coach.

Cal bureaucracy at its worst.
heartofthebear
salbear1984 said:

You answered your own question. The reason Knowlton is still around is because Christ is still around.

Maybe they each have something on the other and have made a secret pact to stick together
calumnus
Econ141 said:

Why is he still here? It's simple ... Christ thinks there is more to wins-and-losses like ignoring serious complaints from the women's swim team (and their parents mind you) about an abusive coach.

Cal bureaucracy at its worst.

Then flushing $2 million down the toilet on a high priced law firm to conduct a nearly year long study to confirm that the reports of over 40 swimmers were correct, just so we can probably pay McKeever the roughly $2 million left on her contract anyway.
calumnus
heartofthebear said:

salbear1984 said:

You answered your own question. The reason Knowlton is still around is because Christ is still around.

Maybe they each have something on the other and have made a secret pact to stick together

My theory relies on the fact that Carol Christ is a scholar of Victorian literature who became widowed in 2013…. In walks a trim retired Army officer of a certain age… yes, he is married, so tragically, her love for him can never be expressed, they are both bound by honor and tradition, but she imagines he is her rock, and gives him charge of all military, err athletics, decisions with a lifelong contract.
Bobodeluxe
Stop.
CALiforniALUM
calumnus said:

heartofthebear said:

salbear1984 said:

My theory relies on the fact that Carol Christ is a scholar of Victorian literature who became widowed in 2013…. In walks a trim retired Army officer of a certain age… yes, he is married, so tragically, her love for him can never be expressed, they are both bound by honor and tradition, but she imagines he is her rock, and gives him charge of all military, err athletics, decisions with a lifelong contract.
Brilliant! Very much like a "Poldark" PBS Masterpiece miniseries!
prospeCt
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Maroons

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reed_College

95bears
CALiforniALUM said:

calumnus said:

heartofthebear said:

salbear1984 said:

OMG so good, if only I had the skills to make a Joan Wilder romance novel cover of this.
bearister
95bears said:

CALiforniALUM said:

calumnus said:

heartofthebear said:

salbear1984 said:

OMG so good, if only I had the skills to make a Joan Wilder romance novel cover of this.

ducky23
95bears said:

CALiforniALUM said:

calumnus said:

heartofthebear said:

salbear1984 said:

heartofthebear
CALiforniALUM said:

calumnus said:

heartofthebear said:

salbear1984 said:

"The Gates of Sather",narrated by Alister Cooke
cal83dls79
heartofthebear said:

CALiforniALUM said:

calumnus said:

heartofthebear said:

salbear1984 said:

"The Gates of Sather",narrated by Alister Cooke
so glad I subscribe to BritBox.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
Pittstop
Because Knowlton won't let fire himself?
Pittstop
It is mind boggling that one incompetent AD could drive the entirety of the revenue producing sports program at a major P5 university historically into the dirt in such record time, almost single handedly.
Nasal Mucus Goldenbear
calumnus said:

calumnus
Pittstop said:

It is mind boggling that one incompetent AD could drive the entirety of the revenue producing sports program at a major P5 university historically into the dirt in such record time, almost single handedly.

He isn't doing so well with sports like Women's Swimming either.
bearister
southseasbear
Pittstop said:

And equally mind boggling that a Chancellor would extend the incompetent AD.
Fire Knowlton!
Fire Fox!
Put Wilcox in a hot seat!
Econ141
southseasbear said:

Pittstop said:

And equally mind boggling that a Chancellor would extend the incompetent AD.

Exactly! People seem very high on her but she is the root cause of our problems. Was she not paying attention to how horrific the bball was? Was she completely out of the loop on the complaints of the swim team? Did she realize coaches were just getting extensions like Oprah handing out cars (which ultimately backfired due to the tax consequences)?!?!

Fire Christ - she must pay for her sins.
Oakbear
Hard to imagine Christ and JK starring in a bodice ripper
sonofabear51
Ick.
Start Slowly and taper off
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.