Cal/UW tailgate or alum get together pregame?

755 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Trumpanzee
Acb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been a long suffering Cal fan since sitting through all the Holmoe years games as a student.

I live in Seattle and my Cal alum friend from Portland will be driving up so we catch this last Pac 12 match up between UW and Cal.

I was wondering is there an alum or Cal tailgate/get together before the game? Would love to make this last game at UW a special one.

Thanks and Go Bears!
mahicks123
Bumping this as I have the same question. Also is there a Cal bar in Seattle?
nwbear84
There is a get together, starting about 5:30, at the Q20, which is a pub in/adjacent to the QFC grocery store in the University Village shopping mall. It's walking distance to the stadium.
nwbear84
https://facebook.com/events/s/cal-uw-pregame-tailgate/1037882910988064/

Meet up with fellow Golden Bears before the last ever Pac12 matchup against the Huskies. This is a no-host meeting spot, so just show up, order some drinks and trade a bunch of "Go Bears"!

Outside food is welcome at Q20 Public House, or you can order from Tutta Bella inside the store and they will bring it over.

We'd love to get a rough headcount to provide to the bar so they are ready for us, so please RSVP, and spread the word!

The bar is INSIDE QFC in U-Village, with both indoor and outdoor seating, with TVs that will play the game, if you plan to stay to watch the game at the bar. Game kickoff is at 7:30pm, so we'll meet 2 hours before. Feel free to go earlier if you'd like!
mahicks123
nwbear84 said:

https://facebook.com/events/s/cal-uw-pregame-tailgate/1037882910988064/

Meet up with fellow Golden Bears before the last ever Pac12 matchup against the Huskies. This is a no-host meeting spot, so just show up, order some drinks and trade a bunch of "Go Bears"!

Outside food is welcome at Q20 Public House, or you can order from Tutta Bella inside the store and they will bring it over.

We'd love to get a rough headcount to provide to the bar so they are ready for us, so please RSVP, and spread the word!

The bar is INSIDE QFC in U-Village, with both indoor and outdoor seating, with TVs that will play the game, if you plan to stay to watch the game at the bar. Game kickoff is at 7:30pm, so we'll meet 2 hours before. Feel free to go earlier if you'd like!
Thanks for the info!
Trumpanzee
Acb said:

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been a long suffering Cal fan since sitting through all the Holmoe years games as a student.

I live in Seattle and my Cal alum friend from Portland will be driving up so we catch this last Pac 12 match up between UW and Cal.

I was wondering is there an alum or Cal tailgate/get together before the game? Would love to make this last game at UW a special one.

Thanks and Go Bears!

I suggest not using the porta potties in the parking lot for fear you will get locked in....Go Bears!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.