My Cal FB win prediction:

959 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by bear2034
Ccajon2
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Forget the game by game predictions: just that we will finish with a higher win total than: USC, Fucla, Dorks, UDub, Az st. Az, Utah, and Colo.

9-10 wins.
calbear80
Wow! That must be some good stuff you are smoking! Pass it on, buddy!

. More wins than Ducks (who are expected to be in the National Championship play-offs this year)!
. More wins than UW (who were in National Championship games just a few months ago)!

Man! You must have a better supplier than the rest of us!!

Go Bears!
TedfordTheGreat
I am also on some hopium. If the same team as the second 1/2 of last year shows up, we win 8 or 9 easily. We played a far tougher schedule last year and played USC tight, and actually beat up a decent UCLA squad. Now we lost Jake for the bowl game and it all went to ****.

I am hoping that was an aberration and we took a step forward as a team. Put 2023's Cal team in this year's schedule and i think we sneak out 9 wins.
Cal88
7 to 7.5 is a reasonable expectation for the number of wins going into this season. With a lot of new portal personnel, new offensive schemes and a front-loaded schedule, the team might not gel before it faces its toughest 3 games the first 5 weeks. It looks like a 2-3 start followed by 5-2 middle/finish.
Basketball Bear
Cal88 said:

7 to 7.5 is a reasonable expectation for the number of wins going into this season. With a lot of new portal personnel, new offensive schemes and a front-loaded schedule, the team might not gel before it faces its toughest 3 games the first 5 weeks. It looks like a 2-3 start followed by 5-2 middle/finish.
Agree with this. 7 games. I could see 6-8 realistically.
westcoast101
Wins: UC Davis, SDSU, Pitt, Oregon State, Wake Forest, Stanford
Losses: Auburn, FSU, Miami, NC State, Syracuse, SMU

6-6
Golden One
Ccajon2 said:

Forget the game by game predictions: just that we will finish with a higher win total than: USC, Fucla, Dorks, UDub, Az st. Az, Utah, and Colo.

9-10 wins.
Don't forget that Wilcox is still our head coach. That, alone, limits us to 6 or 7 wins at most.
bear2034

8-4
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.